[Ch3] Raak Boon 2 (Tv Scene)

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Episodes 2 & 3 was good.
The lakorn has a strong beginning already.

So far, we know where all 3 coins are.

I have a feeling Gasin is using Pim On's greed to gather power for herself so she can get closer to the 2 other coins. Pim On thinks she's the one in charge but it is the total opposite. I cannot stand Pim On's jealously and bratty-ness. She says she doesn't want to steal other people's husband but what is she doing feeling possessive of Ton?

Another thing, in their past life Pim On was engaged to Ton but then Ton changed his mind and married Jay. Then Pim On killed Jay and now they are together again in this present life time. What a mess!

sarNie Adult
I thought part 2 would be repetitive with nothing new, but the addition of another lifetime & the coins make it interesting. I agree. On is being used and doesn't know it. It's easy to be misled by someone who you think is doing everything for you.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
x0unerthanlater said:
Episodes 2 & 3 was good.
The lakorn has a strong beginning already.

So far, we know where all 3 coins are.

I have a feeling Gasin is using Pim On's greed to gather power for herself so she can get closer to the 2 other coins. Pim On thinks she's the one in charge but it is the total opposite. I cannot stand Pim On's jealously and bratty-ness. She says she doesn't want to steal other people's husband but what is she doing feeling possessive of Ton?

Another thing, in their past life Pim On was engaged to Ton but then Ton changed his mind and married Jay. Then Pim On killed Jay and now they are together again in this present life time. What a mess!

That is exactly what Gaasin is trying to do turn Orn into a person with heavy greed. The more greedy Orn becomes the more powerful Gaasin becomes, and the more powerful Gaasin becomes the easier to see the other three coins. Gaasin needs Orn to get the coins and create the Raak Boon box all over again. Once Gaasin is able to get the new Raak Boon box then she will be able to break free and not be controlled by anyone. That is the reason why the coin split in three... if the coins split in three they find three owners and gather greed faster, but when one of the coins get to Jey, Jey's pureheartedness will turn the coin from black to white and its power will be too pure to join with the other two coins. 

72701 said:
I thought part 2 would be repetitive with nothing new, but the addition of another lifetime & the coins make it interesting. I agree. On is being used and doesn't know it. It's easy to be misled by someone who you think is doing everything for you.

I wish we would get a more intimate peek into the past life, right now it certainly looks like Jey in the past life purposely stole Ton :(

Looks like so much misunderstandings are coming our way next week! 

Episode Three Recap Link if anyone wants to take a peek at it. 

x0unerthanlater

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:
That is exactly what Gaasin is trying to do turn Orn into a person with heavy greed. The more greedy Orn becomes the more powerful Gaasin becomes, and the more powerful Gaasin becomes the easier to see the other three coins. Gaasin needs Orn to get the coins and create the Raak Boon box all over again. Once Gaasin is able to get the new Raak Boon box then she will be able to break free and not be controlled by anyone. That is the reason why the coin split in three... if the coins split in three they find three owners and gather greed faster, but when one of the coins get to Jey, Jey's pureheartedness will turn the coin from black to white and its power will be too pure to join with the other two coins. 

I wish we would get a more intimate peek into the past life, right now it certainly looks like Jey in the past life purposely stole Ton :(

Looks like so much misunderstandings are coming our way next week! 

Episode Three Recap Link if anyone wants to take a peek at it. 

Omg SPOILER! 55555
but yeah, I kinda figured it wouldn't be so simple to get the coins together.
Jay's heart has little greed, that's what makes her more powerful than all of them.
The weakest person must be Pim On because she seems to have the most greed.
She thinks she's doing it for her dad, but I think she just wants to be better than everyone.

LimeGrass

sarNie Adult
I'm honestly annoyed with the horrible and random editing/effects they're using; it reminds me of DKD with Aum and Janie. It just feels like a beginner tryig to make a fan MV and exploring different types of effects.

For example in the first episode, the beginning scene with Margie and Mike. They showed a tv screen with four sections of the scene playing out. At first I thought someone was watching them but it wasn't. It was completely random. What was that about? Then there are extreme colour changes in a single scene that's not even a flashback. I just hope this random editing isn't for the whole lakorn.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
LimeGrass said:
I'm honestly annoyed with the horrible and random editing/effects they're using; it reminds me of DKD with Aum and Janie. It just feels like a beginner tryig to make a fan MV and exploring different types of effects.

For example in the first episode, the beginning scene with Margie and Mike. They showed a tv screen with four sections of the scene playing out. At first I thought someone was watching them but it wasn't. It was completely random. What was that about? Then there are extreme colour changes in a single scene that's not even a flashback. I just hope this random editing isn't for the whole lakorn.
Those are Tv Scene's signature effects. Lol. They do that in all their lakorns. You'll get used to them eventually. 

LimeGrass

sarNie Adult
^ Seriously? They do that to all their lakorns? The effects just look so unneccessary, I don't understand why they would do that.

LimeGrass

sarNie Adult
kodocha said:
LimeGrass really love the photo of yaya and nadech its anew movie or play for them

It's not from a drama/lakorn. It's actually a manip I made using a still from the chinese series 'Chinese Paladdin 3'.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I need English sub so that I can watch this on mute. Actually nowadays I need English sub even when English is spoken. When I am on Netflix, I need captions. When watching TV, I turn on my captions. I guess it's because my hearing loss is getting a lot worse now.

I need to start on this. I read the recap on the first episode already but I will go back to watch the video.

Will come back with my first impression of the first episode.

x0unerthanlater

72701 said:
oh wtf? the nangrai was raped?

She married a sadistc man who raped/beat her. She married him to save her father's company, that is why she holds a grudge against her brother for leaving.

Wow... episode 4 was good. I love Jay & Lapin moments. And is it just me or is this lakorn moving really fast? I have a feeling it's going to end at like 10 episodes. Which is fine, since the pace they have for us right now is pretty good. Pim On is getting more and more greedy and adventurous with her wishes. How can she even agree to stealing someone else's husband? Just because she had it bad with her own husband, doesn't mean she should go around judging people thinking that Jay doesn't deserve Lapin. Lady please, stop.
++ No one FORCED her to get into that marriage with that psycho sadistic masochist. She wanted to save her father's company, cool I get it. But that was her choice. She cannot blame her brother for her own mistakes. 

I am so glad Lapin was able to pull himself together and get away from Pim On and her little evil spirit. Bravo, points for our Lapin!!!

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
x0unerthanlater said:
She married a sadistc man who raped/beat her. She married him to save her father's company, that is why she holds a grudge against her brother for leaving.

Wow... episode 4 was good. I love Jay & Lapin moments. And is it just me or is this lakorn moving really fast? I have a feeling it's going to end at like 10 episodes. Which is fine, since the pace they have for us right now is pretty good. Pim On is getting more and more greedy and adventurous with her wishes. How can she even agree to stealing someone else's husband? Just because she had it bad with her own husband, doesn't mean she should go around judging people thinking that Jay doesn't deserve Lapin. Lady please, stop.
++ No one FORCED her to get into that marriage with that psycho sadistic masochist. She wanted to save her father's company, cool I get it. But that was her choice. She cannot blame her brother for her own mistakes. 

I am so glad Lapin was able to pull himself together and get away from Pim On and her little evil spirit. Bravo, points for our Lapin!!

:thumbsup: Well said about Pim On!!!

fun

Expired Sarnie
x0unerthanlater said:

I am so glad Lapin was able to pull himself together and get away from Pim On and her little evil spirit. Bravo, points for our Lapin!!!
Now if the brother sold her to the man, I don't blame her but like you said she made that choice herself.

She seems like the type to get manipulated easily. She didn't want to get involved with a married man even though she was attracted to Lapin but that damn evil spirit convinced her otherwise. I like how she isn't the typical one dimensional nang rai. I do hope that she does change for the better in the latter half of the show.

I know I am way behind but I just finished episode 1 last night. I wish there someone kind enough to sub this since I feel like I am missing a few details since I can only understand so much. Proud to say I did not FF any second of this lakorn so far. Raak Boon is on a role, the first part, I didn't touch the FF button either.

Lapin is so horny LOVE IT!