aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
oiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

thanks alice... :D :D :D :D :D

hoo hoo hooo.... <3 Jay <3 Lapin

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
Omg this is not a Joke right? So excite just rewatch them scene in part end done. I don't know what to doing anymore

Is it a confirm from khun pin right?

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Are u serious, part 2 already!!!? Wow, I haven't even seen part 1. I really need to check this one out.

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
OMG!!?? REALLY!?! Aww must be BABY :clap: Then ahah!! I'll be happy :spin: because we get to see more Jay & Lapin!! AHH :woot: :woot2:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Yes, they have to "have" a baby to share for us in here.. maybe Tha & Liutenant's wedding too.

I'm just curious how the storyline will be for this one.. I know Jay will still have to help the ghosts but.. hmm.. what else...

am i too hopeful for part 2? lol.. *crossesfingers*

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Omg this is not a Joke right? So excite just rewatch them scene in part end done. I don't know what to doing anymore

Is it a confirm from khun pin right?
yes confirm ka from Khun Pin IG

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
OMG!! :clap2: Is this really true!? AHH JAY & LAPIN REUNION! :dance2: haha this is faster than i even expected maybe due to the fact that Raak Boon got good ratings :woot2: ahha please a BABY!! :baby: haha that photo of Mike and the baby was soo NARAK! :heart: thanks so much for the news ahh!! My heart is fluttering crazy!! :cloud9:

myheromike

Thanks Alice...

Omg this thread make me crazy... Wondering what they will show lapin and jay next for us,hopeful there a baby scene no need to get birth just let us see that jay get pregnancy it ok.

555+ agree with u lakornsrok I like that pic so much he look so cute with kiss the baby

hippo

sarNie Adult
I knew it! With that type of ending...it just left it open to more beginnings..
Yay! I liked the first part. It was much better than I expected

Can't wait for more.

myheromike

That pic is the one I and lakornsrok talking about..

Love seeming this pic so naruk.

Can't wait to see mike or lapin in sleep over with sup'tar hope they will ask him about raak boon 2 or any new lakorn for him.

zhaolinger

sarNie Hatchling
already? I am so happy to see Jay and Lapin again with their baby. I just can't wait to see Raak Boon 2, I hope this time the lakorn will be longer.

Are they already staring filming?

fun

Expired Sarnie
At first I was not happy that there would be a sequel. I doubted the first one and it had exceeded my expectation (although I haven't finished it, final sucks). I should give the sequel a chance, maybe it will break the curse of sequel never does well/justice. I am excited for Lapin and Jetiya baby!!! Mike better now be teasing us!!!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ ditto fun, i hope this breaks the sequel curst, though i am excited for the sixth sense 2. :)
good luck with your finals fun :p

but yes, i adore that pic of mike with the baby... totally adorable!! and im pretty sure they're just teasing us.. eeeeekkk!!!

i doubt they started producing this lakorn yet.. unless they're using the edited cuts they took out.. but i want new scenes.. :dance1:

*sniffsniff* i need a spammzzer buddy for my lapin & jay hype.. *sniffsniff* yoo tee nai? lol. :woot:

fun

Expired Sarnie
i will spam once final is over. my last final is on monday. sniff sniff but i will use my 4g after i move. so sad. no internet for a few weeks.i dont have unlimited 4g. ah so sad.