[Ch3] Raak Boon 2 (Tv Scene)

sarNie Adult
Wow. So I'm watching the current episode. Did Gassin change Lapin's personality, too? Little brother calls to tell him mom is in the hospital. First thing he asks is "Does she have money?" Wow dude. Class act.

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
Ohh just when I thought I was going to get more lovey dovey scenes..Gasin does her thing to force Jay to give up her coin. This is when you call The Sixth Sense Interior Design Company. We need Khun Ros to rid of this ghost. Thread is soo dead. We need more people to discuss this so we would be able to understand what is going on in each episode.

etharies

sarNie Egg
OHOaddict said:
Ohh just when I thought I was going to get more lovey dovey scenes..Gasin does her thing to force Jay to give up her coin. This is when you call The Sixth Sense Interior Design Company. We need Khun Ros to rid of this ghost. Thread is soo dead. We need more people to discuss this so we would be able to understand what is going on in each episode.
Lol right where is the Sixth sense company, Out of all the ghost stories i've seen Gasin is the most frustrating and annoying ghost ever.  I hope she has a very hard ending. I mean Pran was never this way he just wanted to keep being alive whereas Gasin just wants power and she is using any means to get that. Pran is a piece of cake compared to Gasin. What frustrate me the most is that Orn doesn't seem to notice that Gasin is using her she still thinks she is in control when Gasin is the one bringing all the evil thoughts. 

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Thee was the first dara I met in person during my vacation. He doesn't look how he appears on screen at all lol He's skinnier and taller in person.

Eeeks so stoked about Jay's pregnancy. I was already pissed off at Ton losing his memories and making Jay go through hardships !! They've been through enough in RB1 and seeing them go through more obstacles to be with each other crushes my little heart :(

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
@ip.smilez whaattt!!?? You met him! Ahhh envy mak! If he's taller in person then that makes First a giant since hes the tallest out of them. Where did you meet him? Anywho...this ep is full of stress. It's all over the place. The closest we get to witness lapin&jey's love scenes consist of tearful hugs. So many questions though, why is it that ayut doesnt have pestering ghosts? Our pranangs need to step up their games because more crazy stuff lies ahead. I suggest they take a detour to make a plan to bring down gasin right now!!

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
@OHOaddict;
He is considered tall to me since I'm super short hahaha I met him coincidentally during BKK's ComicCon held at Siam Paragon. I intentionally went to SP that day to attend another event and happen to bump into him lol Even in his cosplay, I spotted him right off the bat and asked for a picture before people crowded arounded him.

@mahalo;
I felt like giving up on RB too lol but I'm still following Jay and Ton's extended love story tho lol yess a baby is involved. I remember someone mentioning about them having a child in rb2 in the beginning of this thread.

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
@ip.smilez ahh using my imagination haha. I dont really follow his work nor do I have any source in following him other than instagram but I find him quite handsome.
I remember people kept teasing us with a picture of mike holding a baby. I was so in love with rb1 that that specific daddy&baby picture stayed my home screen wallpaper for a month. I consider that long. Now its back to ronnaphi&piengkwan dancing in the "Tiger's Cave".

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
So did anyone spot any random ghosts? There was one in episode 9 when Chakorn was in the hospital and Pim Orn was feeding him food, in the back the door was open and you see a woman with her hair hanging. She was just standing there for the longest. Creeeeepy.

Ep. 8 & 9 contained lots of family/friends drama. I wonder how Lapin is going save his company. I don't want Lapin and Jay to get a divorce. Also, I am glad Jay is finally pregnant, since that'll cheer Lapin up.

Next week looks like there's going to be some good episodes. Gasin loses the majority of her powers. Lets see if Pim Orn listens to Gasin about killing Jay. & Ton finds out that Jay is pregnant. He puts his head on her stomach and starts talking, hahaha so cute.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
ip.smilez said:
@mahalo;
I felt like giving up on RB too lol but I'm still following Jay and Ton's extended love story tho lol yess a baby is involved. I remember someone mentioning about them having a child in rb2 in the beginning of this thread.
I was going to watch for Ton and Jay too, but there are so many other better lakorns airing. Lol. Plus, this new story line is confusing. It's straying from its main concept which is the Raak Boon box and focusing more on the love triangle. Raak Boon was one of my favorite supernatural Thai lakorns. However, I feel like the sequel isn't pulling me in as much as part one where it makes me anticipate what will happen next each week. I'd rather skip it than complain each episode in here to ruin it for everyone who is enjoying it. 

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
Yayy!! It's gonna finally air soon!!! Reaching the climax woot woot.

etharies

sarNie Egg
Awww was really happy they were finally having a baby and the screenwriters had to screw it up. Who came up wit tht idea, they got our hopes up only to bring it down again

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Err if there is a part 3, I think I know what it will be about sorta and why Jay was so freaked out at the end with Chaiya. 

Saving Ton's life, because Ton was saved from the Raak Boon box also. The thing is Ton's death in Raak Boon was caused by Pran swaying Pisai to kill Ton so that Jey can use the box to save him. So this is probably like the loop hole Jey has to jump through some how to justify saving Ton's life. I just hope whatever it is the story doesn't seem to recycled. The Raak Boon box and the coins are going to be redundant if they use that again.