[Ch3] Punya Chon Kon Krua (Thong Entertainment)

pich15

sarNie Juvenile
Kim' s fans in Thailand, they should be poor now because this month, she has really many magazines come out.
1-Bride
2-Marie Claire
3- Lisa(come out tomorrow)
4-In (come out tomorrow)
5- Kwanruen( coming soon in this month)
...not include the magazines for the lakorns
I like the pictures from In magazine the most so far.
Can't wait for Tomorrow!!!

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Upcoming Scene. Cr. Annethong
^_^

--
Orn&Khun Tum hahaha Cr. GG and Mark's IG
--Khun Tum is cheating on Cha-em!!! Lol jkjk--

Khun Orn ko suay and sexy!!!!

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Wow, Mark looks tired. He needs some rest.

Kim' s fans in Thailand, they should be poor now because this month, she has really many magazines come out.
1-Bride
2-Marie Claire
3- Lisa(come out tomorrow)
4-In (come out tomorrow)
5- Kwanruen( coming soon in this month)
...not include the magazines for the lakorns
I like the pictures from In magazine the most so far.
Can't wait for Tomorrow!!!
Kim has 12 magazine in total.

The FC at Kimberley home forgot to count image. It's for their anniversary in Dec. Kim went for group photo-shot with Alex and Mint C, back in Oct. I believe that one features 10-12 stars.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
  • Lol. Love GG and Mark! heheh..
  • Yesterday, when i was watching the sleepover show, the scene when Kim went into the bathroom and starts screaming was so funny. Her fans then went in and took the insect out and start scaring kim with it.hahha, Then Kim went back in the bathroom, she close the door, a second later she start screaming and running out of the bathroom again.hahha. b/c there was something on the wall. that was a funny scene. Another funny scene, was when the Host guy, Kim's fans,and Kim did the Gangnam Style. First, Kim knew how to do it but then she stopped and said "oh,i don't know this part now." ahhaha..
another cute cartoon one.

c: as tagged

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Ya, that part was funny. Before Kim go into the washroom for the 3rd time, she said get the camera ready...lol

And the FC said don't run too fast. Watch your head. You might hit something ... Haha.

Yesterday, the FC posted some BTS update on FB. I will translate it when I have time.

• Yesterday, when i was watching the sleepover show, the scene when Kim went into the bathroom and starts screaming was so funny. Her fans then went in and took the insect out and start scaring kim with it.hahha, Then Kim went back in the bathroom, she close the door, a second later she start screaming and running out of the bathroom again.hahha. b/c there was something on the wall. that was a funny scene. Another funny scene, was when the Host guy, Kim's fans,and Kim did the Gangnam Style. First, Kim knew how to do it but then she stopped and said "oh,i don't know this part now." ahhaha..

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
GG is so freaking adorable!!! She sure is one Dara I want to meet whenever I visit Thailand lol...

Sweet_09

Haha I see tat in kimmy FB page...tat is so cute!!! Thanks

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Ya, that part was funny. Before Kim go into the washroom for the 3rd time, she said get the camera ready...lol

And the FC said don't run too fast. Watch your head. You might hit something ... Haha.

Yesterday, the FC posted some BTS update on FB. I will translate it when I have time.
  • Lol. okay. translate it when you're free. :) Thank You for always translating news and other MK related topics. :)

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Few days ago, Kim went to a school to give out the energy efficiency award. The kids were very excited. After Kim posted the picture on her IG. Lots of kids commented that Kim is so pretty. So adorable. They said why P'Mark is bragging that P'Kim is fat. P'Kim is so skinny. ... :D

Sweet_09

Kim is so pretty...if I was da kids I will be saying da same thing to Mark too!!! She looked fine...PREFECT!

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
And just before Kim leave, she told the kid that she will back next year if they win the award again. And she said she will bring a friend from 4HJHkk gang. It can be anybody. Who do you want me to bring? And they screams Mark.

But when the host asks again. Who do you want P'Kim to bring? Half said Mark. Half said Nadech.

That girl got a hug from Kim. And they scream so loud. After that hug, everybody put their hands up to answer the next question.

[YouTube]http://youtube.com/watch?feature=plcp&v=E5wD5ENczF4[/YouTube]

Meadow

sarNie Adult
More cute pics of MK -- look at Kim on top of Mark's back lol.
cr: kimmy's home @ pantip.

Clip of Kim singing and playing the Ukulele on that superstar show.

Kim doing good deeds.

Pics/screencaps of Kim on that superstar show.
cr: kimberley home FB

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
  • Lol. These kids are so cute. Kim should just bring both of the guys next year.hahha.. That is true. I don't think Kim looks fat at all. But I guess, it depends on a person what think consider "fat" as or look like. Anyway, Kim is so pretty in the In Magazine.
----------------------
  • PCKK airing tomorrow. Yay! I can't wait. Sadly, I won't be able to watch it Live.I got class tomorrow. I'll watch it after my class then. :) Tomorrow's episode is going to be sad. Because, it;s when Mark finds Kim's ipad and I think he read her things in there.He's suspecting her identity. It's also when GG's family get rob by the Mo Daeng guy, d k if I spell it right.ha. More misunderstanding coming in tomorrow. :(
--------------------------

Upcoming Scene. Cr. Annethong
^_^
  • i think i know what scene this is. o m g, i can't wait for this. :D