[Ch3] Punya Chon Kon Krua (Thong Entertainment)

Meadow

sarNie Adult
Don't worry, TTRR will begin filming soon and we can all relocate to the TTRR thread LOL.

I'll always suport the MK koo kwan.

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
I am really enjoying the story line, the characters are brilliant -main and secondary-,and contribute to make a good comedy. absolutely delighted so far. the acting is good, the chemistry between the leads is also good. it is like a good dish- there is a bit of everything- comedy,romance, societal topic, it explores love, jealousy,hypocrisy, friendship, family, vanity, greed, generosity, social classes. some depth is added to the comedy sides as we witness some of the characters evolve , reflect on themselves, change and all is happening under the impulse of the character played by Kim. the character of Aemika is like a catalyst to their evolution and that same character is also evolving with the various interactions she has with those people. the 2 leads do a brilliant job and I surely look forward to watch some of their future work- together or separately.i think we might see some very good work if they are given the opportunity to grow as actors and given interesting characters to play around with. I am quite happy with the format, i think it was sufficient even if we got attached to them all and it is sad to let them go:) While, i am at it, i want to thank all of you who kindly provided extra translation, extra material -pictures, storyline- gossips:). i really appreciate that like many do i am sure. it has been really enjoyable and some of your comments really cracked me up. i stop writing now, i can hear some of you snoring, hahaha

I feel the same way too ......

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
This thread is moving so slow. What happen?
I am going to miss Khun Tam and Cha em. This lakorn is so entertaining, and I still can't believe that it's going to end this week. Sadddddddddd!!!!!
may be will be super active only on Friday Saturday & Sunday

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
I am really enjoying the story line, the characters are brilliant -main and secondary-,and contribute to make a good comedy. absolutely delighted so far. the acting is good, the chemistry between the leads is also good. it is like a good dish- there is a bit of everything- comedy,romance, societal topic, it explores love, jealousy,hypocrisy, friendship, family, vanity, greed, generosity, social classes. some depth is added to the comedy sides as we witness some of the characters evolve , reflect on themselves, change and all is happening under the impulse of the character played by Kim. the character of Aemika is like a catalyst to their evolution and that same character is also evolving with the various interactions she has with those people. the 2 leads do a brilliant job and I surely look forward to watch some of their future work- together or separately.i think we might see some very good work if they are given the opportunity to grow as actors and given interesting characters to play around with. I am quite happy with the format, i think it was sufficient even if we got attached to them all and it is sad to let them go:) While, i am at it, i want to thank all of you who kindly provided extra translation, extra material -pictures, storyline- gossips:). i really appreciate that like many do i am sure. it has been really enjoyable and some of your comments really cracked me up. i stop writing now, i can hear some of you snoring, hahaha
Haha Don't ever stop writing! We love hearing your opinions, stories and anything related to MK or PCKK! Overall, I really enjoy PCKK! It is refreshing and a new look/feel to both MK's usual character in 3NNT! I know that TRRR will only be better. Kim is a beautiful and amazing actress. I love how she's able to capture and embrace her role really well. Overall, she handles herself really well. I find her really mature that's why I really love her for that. I will always adore Kim even when she's not pairing with my beloved Mark and I will always LOVE Mark when not with Kim too because I expect them to diverge and pair with different actors/actresses to improve professionally. I want to see more versatility in their acting. I support them regardless who they're pairing with. =)

‎5 อันดับ คู่พระนางเคมีคลิ๊กโดนใจคุณ
Thanks ja for sharing! I am excited for NM2. hehe ^_^ And will be waiting to hear further news regarding TRRR! :)

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Like ever others say...write ask long and as many u guy want...we love too read your thought...it never boring reading other feeling about this lakorn or MK hehehe

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Actually, I just realized why MK are not in the shoot together?!??! Srsly?!?! Wtheck? lol
They both should have been on this shoot together! lmao. It would have a perfect couple shoot!

--
Anyways, I do hope that MK will have further couple shoots coming out after this lakorn and for TRRR! :)

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
I was busy watching Kim's overnight. Watched it 3 tines... Haha. Kim is super cute. It's funny.

[YouTube]http://youtube.com/watch?=plcp&v=89xLJjdtUCs[/YouTube]

saudiex

sarNie Egg
Actually, I just realized why MK are not in the shoot together?!??! Srsly?!?! Wtheck? lol
They both should have been on this shoot together! lmao. It would have a perfect couple shoot!

--
Anyways, I do hope that MK will have further couple shoots coming out after this lakorn and for TRRR! :)

I agree.They should have had couple shoots.

NoixdeCoco

sarNie Egg
This is soon coming to an end and I will need to join the anonymous PCKKholic for detox:)

I wanted to share this picture of one of my fav character, even if her screentime is limited

something as serious as alzheimer was treated superficially but brilliantly to make it a humoristic feature. humour and love was the magic recipe once again. works for me:)