[Ch3] Punya Chon Kon Krua (Thong Entertainment)

Meadow

sarNie Adult
Ahh! I LOVE THIS PIC!
cr: kimberley home @ pantip.

Epi. 9
cr: CiNNtv3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AwLXUXS4lzk&feature=share&list=UUVUfj0PXFo0XmyScU9hcYDg

Meadow

sarNie Adult
  • now i know why i missed all those scenes it because it;s daylight saving time!!!!!! So, instead of me waking up my regular time to come watch this live i have to wake up an extra hour early!!!! no wonder. man, i remember it was daylight saving time last night but i forgot all about it when i woke up. booo.... a big fail for me.hahha... oh, i guess i;ll just watch epi 9 on youtube then. next week is the last episodes. ;(
------------------------------------------------------

Go in for that kiss, Mark!!!! hahahha.... awwww..........

c:as tagged and June_ja@pantip

Lol.

c: thongentertainment;s ig

So cute! Can't wait to catch up on today's episode.

puca

sarNie Juvenile
nong is such a good friend:
- she's always ready to help even if she's busy herself
- she knows her friends best - she realised first that there's something fishy about tum-chaaim / pong-aun, whilst the actual people involved are still in denial
- she gives good advises

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
  • i just finish watching today episode. i thought today episode was touching. love it how Mark cares so much about her. taking care of her while she was in the hospital.
  • GG is in love with the Pong guy. awww.... i love the fact how GG and her little sister get along now. ;)
  • i can't believe that this is ending next Sunday already. 3 more episodes. so sad, the cons about comedy lakorn.
  • can't wait to see what's going to happen in epi 10!!!!

NoixdeCoco

sarNie Egg
Hi guys,

I am new around here and I must admit I had a great time following all your posts:) some of the messages were quite hilarious:) I wanted to ask something about episode 9. has anyone got a clue about the content of the converstaion between Tum and Chaem's dad in the first part of the episode. my apologies for asking this but I have no knowledge of the language so I am playing guessing games most of the time, hahaha. cheers everyone:)

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Hi guys,

I am new around here and I must admit I had a great time following all your posts:) some of the messages were quite hilarious:) I wanted to ask something about episode 9. has anyone got a clue about the content of the converstaion between Tum and Chaem's dad in the first part of the episode. my apologies for asking this but I have no knowledge of the language so I am playing guessing games most of the time, hahaha. cheers everyone:)
  • Hi NoixdeCoco, Welcome. :)
  • Anyway, I'm not that good at Thai but I can understand some of it. If you are talking about the phone conversation then this is what I believe Mark said to her dad. He told him that he knows that he have another person in his life that is not his wife. The dad then admits that he does have one but does not said who or mention her name.So,Mark is assuming that it's still Chaem. He told Mark that he helped the girl out here and there but they do not have that kind of relationship. Chaem's dad then told Mark that he should keep this on the down low. Mark gets happy that they're not in that kind of relationship.i believes that's what the whole conversation was about.i kind of forgot.haha if i'm wrong, hopefully,someone corrects me. hahah..

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
cr: kimmy's home @ pantip.

Why is Cha-Em in the hospital?

Love MK! I still need to finish epi9! I got caught up with something else hehe especially going to watch Cloud Atlas in Theater instead. Lmao! Girls, this is off-topic but seriously I recommend you all to check out "CLOUD ATLAS" such a beautiful film!

--

Okay, I will NEED to spazz on MK after I finish ep9! How many more episodes til this end? I don't want it to end! No!

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Why is Cha-Em in the hospital?

Love MK! I still need to finish epi9! I got caught up with something else hehe especially going to watch Cloud Atlas in Theater instead. Lmao! Girls, this is off-topic but seriously I recommend you all to check out "CLOUD ATLAS" such a beautiful film!

--

Okay, I will NEED to spazz on MK after I finish ep9! How many more episodes til this end? I don't want it to end! No!
  • Lol. Funny. But we only have 3 more episodes left. then it's over. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Meadow

sarNie Adult
I'm definitely going to add this lakorn to my DVD collection. Already bought my magazines and premium for this lakorn.

Next up, another MK koo kwan project -- Ton Ruk Rim Rua baby!

Meadow

sarNie Adult
MK are officially besties with lots of comfortableness around each other..... loved how Mark kept resting his head on Kim's shoulder and he also had his arms around her chair almost the whole time. Oh, and Kim fed him something too. :)

cr: MK family.

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Hi! I'm a new member! :) can someone plz tell me what they were saying/arguing about in ep 8 by the "waterfall?"
The scene before that Mark tell Kim that the servant should be sitting at a different table. So Kim got upset.

Then, they ran into each other.
M: why are you here

K: why can't I be here. Oh sorry, I forgot. I'm just a servant. Not suitable to be standing next to you. ** run away**

Mark followed her to the waterfall and ask "what do you mean?"

K: you said it yourself. Excuse me

M: Cha-em. Wait. I'm sorry for using those words

K: Let go of me before somebody see us and misunderstand.

M: misunderstand what. What about when you are with somebody else. Why you let him sleep on your lap. I want to know what is the different between me and Pong.

K: let go of me.

M: I won't let go. I want to know how you feel about me

K: I don't feel anything about you.