[Ch3] Punya Chon Kon Krua (Thong Entertainment)

Meadow

sarNie Adult
Don't worry, we'll get to see MK their next lakorn "Ton Ruk Rim Rua". Looking forward to watch that and Rang Pratana. :)

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Man PCKK is on Tiwan news lol dont see tat around offend hehehe...12 episode is too short or less...but like Meadow say we still have Ton Ruk Rim Rua :coverlaf:

opn

sarNie Egg
I'm finally able to delurk. Yay! I've been meaning to post about my appreciation for the posters/fans who keeps this thread updated on info and tidbits about this lakorn and about MK but RL gets in the way. So here's my big THANK YOU to all of you. I'm sure those lurking are equally appreciating all your efforts. :thanks:

I've been desentisizing myself with old lakorns after
wasting my time with Dok Soke :annoyed: (my consolation I didn't finish the last two epis. at least). I feel so bad for all the actors involved esp. for Pong Nawat and Charebelle. I lay the blame on the writer and director. :angry: I can go with a bittersweet ending but I draw the line when the narrative just went completely off-tagent and cray-cray.
. So PCKK is such a great balm. Its light with the right touch of comedic and sweet moments. But credit goes to the palpable chemistry between MK that makes this rom-com works so well. They were my favorite pair in 3 Golden Men and I'm glad they're paired again here and have another one coming. :wub:

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
For the 2nd time again?? lol.
this time, Ops magazine reporter was on-site. So they wrote a mini-scope about it. They asked Kim about Mark's visit.

Kim said Mark come to visit RP very often. That location is close to Mark's house. If he isn't busy, he come to visit. Today, he bought some ice cream.

usthai

sarNie Juvenile
Yes at least we still have another MarKim's lakorn. Thank God for that.
I got to say, I love Kim's character in here the most. She is just to funny, and her acting is so natural.
I am proud of my Kimmy^^

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
this time, Ops magazine reporter was on-site. So they wrote a mini-scope about it. They asked Kim about Mark's visit.

Kim said Mark come to visit RP very often. That location is close to Mark's house. If he isn't busy, he come to visit. Today, he bought some ice cream.

WOW! that is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sweet of him! Gosh, I just love and adore MK's real life relationship. They are sooooooooooooooooooo close. I love them so much! Mark was really considerate though to be bringing them ice-cream. What a gentleman I love so much! hehe ^_^

He often visits RP for Kim and Nadech sure..lol =P I am applauded by Mark's kindness! Love you, Mark Prin Suparat! hehe Muahs!

Meadow

sarNie Adult

Wow, Mark visits Kim often! MK are so close and seem couple-like. In those pics, it seems like Mark kept talking to Kim the whole time while ignoring Nadech LOL!

Nadech should visit Yaya often when she's filming lakorns with other pra'eks. Hahaa.

Sweet_09

oh yeah i didnt see those little pics of Nadech...he seem sad and jealous...he like 'dude are you here for kim or me' lol these 3 are so funny...

i wonder wat da little caption say??? it must be those funny editing lol

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
i wonder wat da little caption say??? it must be those funny editing lol
Top left: yay, P'Mark come to visit
Top right: eyes meet eyes
Bottom left: N: what are you gossiping about
Bottom middle: not paying any attention at me?
Bottom right: K: leave some ice cream for me

Tiny mark at the bottom right: kiss.. Kiss good bye.

Meadow

sarNie Adult
I'm finally able to delurk. Yay! I've been meaning to post about my appreciation for the posters/fans who keeps this thread updated on info and tidbits about this lakorn and about MK but RL gets in the way. So here's my big THANK YOU to all of you. I'm sure those lurking are equally appreciating all your efforts. :thanks:

I've been desentisizing myself with old lakorns after
wasting my time with Dok Soke :annoyed: (my consolation I didn't finish the last two epis. at least). I feel so bad for all the actors involved esp. for Pong Nawat and Charebelle. I lay the blame on the writer and director. :angry: I can go with a bittersweet ending but I draw the line when the narrative just went completely off-tagent and cray-cray.
. So PCKK is such a great balm. Its light with the right touch of comedic and sweet moments. But credit goes to the palpable chemistry between MK that makes this rom-com works so well. They were my favorite pair in 3 Golden Men and I'm glad they're paired again here and have another one coming. :wub:
We have another new member in this thread! Welcome. :)

Sweet_09

Top left: yay, P'Mark come to visit
Top right: eyes meet eyes
Bottom left: N: what are you gossiping about
Bottom middle: not paying any attention at me?
Bottom right: K: leave some ice cream for me

Tiny mark at the bottom right: kiss.. Kiss good bye.
Thanks for translating...man I felt really bad for making u do all da translating...I'm really sorry Ninja007...but Thank U for always translating...thank u thank u :thanks: :kiss: :kiss:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Not that Mark has paired with a lot of actresses, but so far he has the best chemistry with Kim.

Is Mark from the same place a Nadech? Why are they making him speak in the Northern Dialect? Or is that not Esan?