[Ch3] Punya Chon Kon Krua (Thong Entertainment)

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Good news. MK family will accept player from oversea.

If you answer their question right and fast, you will get the bag or green tea kit Kat.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
  • He looks good here.Haha. I just want to said one more day but it's actually 15 more hours to go. haha. I'm so excited!!!

1 more day only ka took...khun
  • Thanks Ninja007 for the news. :D
Good news. MK family will accept player from oversea.

If you answer their question right and fast, you will get the bag or green tea kit Kat.
  • Teaser #3.
  • SSBT. o m g, they're so cute!!!! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: I can't wait to see their cuteness on screen!!!!! Is anyone planning to watch this Live???

c: Kim's FC's FB and Kimmystation's YT

Meadow

sarNie Adult
The thread finally moved! MK fever has officially begun.

And there's already 122 pages and the lakorn hasn't even AIRED yet LOL.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
  • it's weird seeing this up here on the on-air section now.hahah.. o m g, i can't believe it after all these waiting we finally get to watch this. i totally cannot wait. ;)

c: as tagged

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
  • i didn't know Mark is going to be in the hospital. this was probably the scene after he save kim. hehe.Pra'ek Mark to the recuse. :)

look how happy it is to see her.hehe.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
MK here u come!!! Lol totally feeling da fever....

Btw this is so out of subject but this lakorn is going up against Aum and Om lakorn...ppls is talking this & tat but I wish PCKK da best!!!

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
  • i didn't know Mark is going to be in the hospital. this was probably the scene after he save kim. hehe.Pra'ek Mark to the recuse. :)

look how happy it is to see her.hehe.

I think this was when, she disguised as a pregnant woman then Mark got shot..
*Sorry double post, IDK how to use the multiquote

pich15

sarNie Juvenile
Can' t wait till tomorrow!!!
I should go to sleep now, less hours to wait hahaha to bad that I have school tomorrow.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Can' t wait till tomorrow!!!
I should go to sleep now, less hours to wait hahaha to bad that I have school tomorrow.
Lol I was so happy to know I only had school Monday and tueday only on the week PCKK is airing.. I was just think I should go to sleep and wake up to see PCKK <3

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ti0huNEv2DI&feature=g-all-u
Happy Birthday video to P'Aew...
LOL MK singing Happy Birthday so cute!

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
  • This is CUTE!!! Love.
Love this
  • o m g, speaking of MK singing together. Watch this clip of Kim singing. Then out of the blue, Mark's voice came out and she was looking around to see where that voice came from and there he was at the back. Hehehe. CUTE!!!! Make my night. :) Starts at 3:30. Gosh,re-watching this part over and over again.hahah.. the way he was standing and looking at her. Heheh. :D

c:as tagged in the vdo.

• Happy Birthday to P'Aew!!! :) Gosh,they are just too cute!!! Thanks for the vdo.
Happy Birthday video to P'Aew...
LOL MK singing Happy Birthday so cute!

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
  • o m g, speaking of MK singing together. Watch this clip of Kim singing. Then out of the blue, Mark's voice came out and she was looking around to see where that voice came from and there he was at the back. Hehehe. CUTE!!!! Make my night. :) Starts at 3:30. Gosh,re-watching this part over and over again.hahah.. the way he was standing and looking at her. Heheh. :D

c:as tagged in the vdo.
IDK why but the video made me tear up lol, That is so sweet, then everyone cheered.. Gosh, some people are so lucky to see them sing live!!