[Ch3] Punya Chon Kon Krua (Thong Entertainment)

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
It's Q and A. You got to be quick and answer it right. P'Yee just had one give-away at 3pm Thailand time. She posted a picture of Mark and ask the fans if they remember where this picture came from. 5 fans won the bag.

Next game is 6:39pm tomorrow.
Really? Ugh.. I won't have a chance. Oh well Just waiting for lakorn then

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
The FC came from Taiwan. She was also invited by P'Anne to be extra at PCKK. P'Anne said that looking at Kim feel like looking at herself. She can feel something rebellious and sadness in Kim. That would give her ability to pull thing out for acting. Mark also has mysterious feel. He has lots of thing on his mind.

About her BF, they had been together for 11 years now. It feel likes being with a friend and a family member. But nothing romantic.

Being a producer, in the first 3 months, it was hard. When the phone rings, it means more problem. She didn't want to pick up the phone. After 3 months, she was used to it. Problem will happens. It's part if being a producer. She just have to solve it. She put her heart into making PCKK and hope the fans like it.

Ann's episode from the sleepover show.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUmeaNm4NDY&feature=youtu.be

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
The FC came from Taiwan. She was also invited by P'Anne to be extra at PCKK. P'Anne said that looking at Kim feel like looking at herself. She can feel something rebellious and sadness in Kim. That would give her ability to pull thing out for acting. Mark also has mysterious feel. He has lots of thing on his mind.

About her BF, they had been together for 11 years now. It feel likes being with a friend and a family member. But nothing romantic.

Being a producer, in the first 3 months, it was hard. When the phone rings, it means more problem. She didn't want to pick up the phone. After 3 months, she was used to it. Problem will happens. It's part if being a producer. She just have to solve it. She put her heart into making PCKK and hope the fans like it.
Aw.. Kimmy and Ann are my idols. <3 I'm glad she helped Kim

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
It's Q and A. You got to be quick and answer it right. P'Yee just had one give-away at 3pm Thailand time. She posted a picture of Mark and ask the fans if they remember where this picture came from. 5 fans won the bag.

Next game is 6:39pm tomorrow.
thats interesting. is it on fb? or yee's IG??? hehe got to check

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Rough translation

They asked Boe and Kim who do you thing is the big-daddy and big-mama in PCKK
Boe said big daddy got to be Mark. He may seem to be quiet. But the truth us Mark is funny. He wouldn't be shy to gas out in front of people.

Big mama got to be Kim. She may seem to be rieb Roy. But Kim is quite clumsy. When Kim is happy, she will sing out loud. Got to give point to Kim, a clumsy girl, who is very focus at what she does.

Kim said
Big daddy and mama got to be Tuk Boriboon and Oun sripun. They are so funny. They would come with fresh new jokes everything time. Being in the same scene with them, She can't stop laughing. When they made joke, they can smile but Kim can't smile or laugh because the camera is focussing on her. She got to push her nail against her thigh to hold from laughing and keep her face still. If there are too many scene with them, her legs would turn black and blue. Sometime, p'Aew got give Kim laughing break. So she can let it all out. She laughed til her tummy hurts.

Another person worth mentioning is Gubgib. Gubgib can't hold her laugher too. She would laugh very often. So they got to re-do the scene.
  • Lol. This is funny. I can't wait to see everybody in this lakorn. I know I'm going to LOL even though there will be less comedy and more romance but I don't care at least there's comedy in it.haha. Thank You for the translation. :)
thats interesting. is it on fb? or yee's IG??? hehe got to check
  • I think it's on both fb and ig. I saw one that was posted from thongentertainment's fb and ig and they posted up a pictureof this one lady holding the t-shirt .Then they ask the question, how is she and Kim's character related? Something like that. Ann's chinese fanclub translated it that's why I know.hahha.