[Ch3] Punya Chon Kon Krua (Thong Entertainment)

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Man I Mark sure is excited...he doing da count down with us...awww he is so sweet

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
lol---they say being a host is more difficult than actors Lol the dialogues are different Lol
They dress really nice here. I like their wardrobe. :) Kim is beautiful! :)

Can't wait!

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Woohoo were gettin close!!! 2 more day...or 1 more day depend in wherever we fans are lol

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
  • 2 days left! So excited!!!! :)

2 more days from Mark Prin

c: as tagged

They are giving away those bag for free.

When PCKK is on-air, P'Yee will have game on her IG. Plus the FC will also receive some to give away, including Banmarkpantip, prinfanclub, MK_family and Kimmy_Kimberley official fanpage FB.

thongentertainment will give away t-shirt on their Facebook.

If you win, you just pay for shipping, I guess.
  • Thanks. And wow, those fanclubs are so LUCKY!!!!

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Translation please.
cr: Kimberley home @ pantip.
Rough translation

They asked Boe and Kim who do you thing is the big-daddy and big-mama in PCKK
Boe said big daddy got to be Mark. He may seem to be quiet. But the truth us Mark is funny. He wouldn't be shy to gas out in front of people.

Big mama got to be Kim. She may seem to be rieb Roy. But Kim is quite clumsy. When Kim is happy, she will sing out loud. Got to give point to Kim, a clumsy girl, who is very focus at what she does.

Kim said
Big daddy and mama got to be Tuk Boriboon and Oun sripun. They are so funny. They would come with fresh new jokes everything time. Being in the same scene with them, She can't stop laughing. When they made joke, they can smile but Kim can't smile or laugh because the camera is focussing on her. She got to push her nail against her thigh to hold from laughing and keep her face still. If there are too many scene with them, her legs would turn black and blue. Sometime, p'Aew got give Kim laughing break. So she can let it all out. She laughed til her tummy hurts.

Another person worth mentioning is Gubgib. Gubgib can't hold her laugher too. She would laugh very often. So they got to re-do the scene.

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
I am so excited! I wonder how the game is gonna go I wanna win one!
It's Q and A. You got to be quick and answer it right. P'Yee just had one give-away at 3pm Thailand time. She posted a picture of Mark and ask the fans if they remember where this picture came from. 5 fans won the bag.

Next game is 6:39pm tomorrow.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
It's Q and A. You got to be quick and answer it right. P'Yee just had one give-away at 3pm Thailand time. She posted a picture of Mark and ask the fans if they remember where this picture came from. 5 fans won the bag.

Next game is 6:39pm tomorrow.
I shall check it out kob jai na Ninja007 :highfive:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Mark is such a cutie. However, I can never bring myself to like him like that because I have a boy cousin that resembles him LOL!