[Ch3] Punya Chon Kon Krua (Thong Entertainment)

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Lol. I guess Mark is giving Kim a hand or either he's going to fall on top of her.ahahah

c: as tagged

Lol at GG and the girl in the pick faces. Kim's face is like paying attention and serious to the kid While Mark's face
isn't paying attention to the kid instead he's looking at something else. Haha. It seems like GG is looking his
direction too.

C: IG mild_mac

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Lol at GG and the girl in the pick faces. Kim's face is like paying attention and serious to the kid While Mark's face
isn't paying attention to the kid instead he's looking at something else. Haha. It seems like GG is looking his
direction too.

C: IG mild_mac
It's funny. The girl is reading a book for them "how to be a gentlemen. What to look for in a gentlemen". Rule# 1: guy should open the car door for a girl. Maprang complained that she will never find a boyfriend. GG said She haven't seen any man open the car door for a girl since she was born. ..

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Lol!! That is so totally true I don't think I have ever seen any man open the car doors for a woman before.Okay,I
see some men open the doors for woman but not a car door.Funny. hahah.I think Mark should really listen to
the little girl and learn from it.hahha. Joking. My man Mark will always be a gentleman.^^ Hheheheh...

--------------------
Lol,Oh Mark.

C: mild_mac's IG

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
this is really cute
what does the little girl play as in the story

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
GG is this one person I love to hang out with one day...Kim and Mark is darn cute...thanks for sharing gurl

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Thank You to Ninja007 for the translation in RP thread.

Kim said that this lakorn is 80% done filming!!!

Wow,it's almost here. I;m predicting mid Sep to early Oct this will air.
Once,again,Thanks Ninja007 for the translation. ;)