[Ch3] Punya Chon Kon Krua (Thong Entertainment)

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
hahahaha.. he looks so lazy here.

Hahaha.This is too funny how they have put the two photos together then they put those sign and whatever you
called it in the photo.hahahahha..

Hhahaah..

c: as tagged

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
hahahaha.. he looks so lazy here.

Hahaha.This is too funny how they have put the two photos together then they put those sign and whatever you
called it in the photo.hahahahha..

Hhahaah..

omg omg that is a whole lot of epic and funny pictures of Markim :woot: :dance3:

Meadow

sarNie Adult
Mark and Kim have so much chemistry. Lovin the new pics, too!

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I wondering what they're doing in these photos.."????" they so cute!

hhahhah.So Cute!!!!!!!

hahah.."Wat up!!!" hahaha

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
aw... Mark and Kim are so na'ruk together!!!!

Kim talking about Mark to the two hosts,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3KtTEwp1EY&feature=youtu.be

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
In the SSBT clip, Mark & Kim will be singing and dancing together. They went to D-Dance the other day to practice dancing.
When Kim was singing, Mark said "(you're) singing like Lula" (famous singer)

Kim said "P Mark can sing so well. And he can dance so well too. I'm dying"
mark said "no, you are so smooth. Look at her shape"
Kim bang the Mic at Mark. Mark said "no, I said smooth"

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
In the interview clip, they asked Kim to gossip about Mark.
Kim said Mark likes to tease her about her weight. But Mark, himself, eats non-stop.
The host said you are not fat. Look at us. Our arms are as big as your legs. You've slim up a lot. Especially today, when you sit beside us.
Kim said this is the 3rd time, we worked together. 1st in Thara Himalaiya as sibling. Then, 3NNT. Then, this one Punyachon. He used to be quiet. As time change, people change...lol... Now, he is a prankster. He plays lots of trick on me. He is more playful now.
Host asked "Gugib said he doesn't look too well early in the morning?"
Kim said "yes, When Mark came in the morning, he looks like he just got out of bed. He got pillow-line on his face. His eyes are all puffy. "
Kim also said Mark improved on his acting a lot. Also, he is very nice. He take good care of me when we are together.

Host said "thanks for the interview. You can go back to bed"
Kim said "ok, can you tell me some bed-time story?"

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
In the interview clip, they asked Kim to gossip about Mark.
Kim said Mark likes to tease her about her weight. But Mark, himself, eats non-stop.
The host said you are not fat. Look at us. Our arms are as big as your legs. You've slim up a lot. Especially today, when you sit beside us.
Kim said this is the 3rd time, we worked together. 1st in Thara Himalaiya as sibling. Then, 3NNT. Then, this one Punyachon. He used to be quiet. As time change, people change...lol... Now, he is a prankster. He plays lots of trick on me. He is more playful now.
Host asked "Gugib said he doesn't look too well early in the morning?"
Kim said "yes, When Mark came in the morning, he looks like he just got out of bed. He got pillow-line on his face. His eyes are all puffy. "
Kim also said Mark improved on his acting a lot. Also, he is very nice. He take good care of me when we are together.

Host said "thanks for the interview. You can go back to bed"
Kim said "ok, can you tell me some bed-time story?"
In the SSBT clip, Mark & Kim will be singing and dancing together. They went to D-Dance the other day to practice dancing.
When Kim was singing, Mark said "(you're) singing like Lula" (famous singer)

Kim said "P Mark can sing so well. And he can dance so well too. I'm dying"
mark said "no, you are so smooth. Look at her shape"
Kim bang the Mic at Mark. Mark said "no, I said smooth"
HAhaha..Mark and Kim are so funny and cute together. Can't wait to see them singing and dancing together in
the lakorn together. Thank You so much for the translation. :) Mark is such a kind man.hehhe.. He likes to take
care of all his love ones. aww... Na'ruk!!!