[Ch3] Punya Chon Kon Krua (Thong Entertainment)

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I would love to be GG for a day. hahaha. She's one lucky girl! hahha.

-----
So I D K if this first photo is for this lakorn or not. but since i think it's for this one i'll just put it here.haha.If not, oh well.

c: as tagged

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Gubgib seems to get along with the p'eks better than Kim, well Kimmie is the shy type and GG is nadech and mark's bestfriend's girlfriend. But didn't mark kiss her too... SHe seems like the really sweet type

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
GG is so cute and Mark is so handsome and Kim is so pretty....OMG idk how many time have to say pretty, cute and handsome in this tread but all i got to say is that i have been using these words a lot lol anyways thanks for sharing na

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Hahah. I didn';t know that was Mark next to Ann. I thought it was someone else. ha

hahaha..Mark being gangsta! haha..

c: as tagged

Sweet_09

Ha i agree with u^ he sure does look different up in those pics up there...like a country boy :lol:

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
If you didn't point it out I wouldn't recognize him either

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Here's a Fanmade MV of the lovely sweet Kim and the handsome cutie Mark! haha..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2gIu6Vp-Wk

c: lycheezeed's yt channel/ OneThing@pantip

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
“Adam family ครอบครัวตัวประหลาดดดด @mark_prin @kimmy_kimberley @topdaraneenute @mild_mac ” แจ๊บ เพ็ญเพชร , คิมมี่ คิมเบอร์ลี่ , ท๊อป ดารีนุช , น้องมายด์ , กุ๊บกิ๊บ , หมาก ปริญ จาก Instagram: gggubgib

Sweet_09

Gg is so cute and Mark is so funny and handsome...Ann and Kim look good as well...thanks or sharing