[CH3] Poo Yai Lee Gub Nang Ma (Broadcast TV) : Pope Thanawat/ ?

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
There's always Chom if she wants to make a comeback. It could make up for BPS.

I'm guessing this would only be Pope and Bella if BPS 2 falls through. I always thought part 2 was a long shot considering the author hadn't written her book yet. Watch her be like Martin with Game of Thrones.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
There's always Chom if she wants to make a comeback. It could make up for BPS.

I'm guessing this would only be Pope and Bella if BPS 2 falls through. I always thought part 2 was a long shot considering the author hadn't written her book yet. Watch her be like Martin with Game of Thrones.
Chom is an absolute no for me. It would be quite stupid for Ch3 to waste their top p’ek of the year on Chompoo. He needs to work with the current generation

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I'm gonna throw out Cheer's name. K'Nong and Cheer are pretty close even though Cheer isn't signed to ch3.

Plus, Cheer lost the chance for K'Nong's lakorn paired with Toey P, so maaaaybe by a long shot, this could be the one

Otherwise, I'm down for Taew. Pope & Taew would be so cute.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Cheer looks really old to me! She matches the older generation to me. I still can’t believe her and Toey were so popular together. She looked so much older than him.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Aff can make a splashing comeback with this... Pope & Aff kind of look good together... at least in my head they do. 5555

ella0411

sarNie Adult
View attachment 29273
Wowww this picture proves that these two would be perfect for this remake! Matt excels at playing hi-so girls that are extra! Just look at her lol I’m really hoping it’s these two!

So this is the new confirmed lakorn for Pope? Poo Yai Lee Gub Nang Ma? I loved this one! This is my fave old lakorn of Ploy. The leads were so good! And Ploy was so pretty in here!

images (6).jpeg

Haha, if Matt is tall for Pope, Mai is even taller. If not Matt, I’ll go for Namtarn next.
Mai played a similar role in her lakorn with Kan. The nang ek here is a model so I guess a tall girl would work ;) (I want Matt with Pope) Mint would be good too! I also want PopeMint again.

Screenshot_20181110_134657.png Screenshot_20181110_134642.png 57db42d3dbaac5ac46341b67df291980.jpg