[CH3] Poo Yai Lee Gub Nang Ma (Broadcast TV) : Pope Thanawat/ ?

Discussion in 'Currently broadcasting & New Lakorn' started by SuzieJ, Nov 19, 2018.

1. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

I’m enjoying this lakorns so far! It’s really funny. I can totally see Pope playing Poo Yai Lee! He’s gonna do great lol

sjx0123 likes this.
  2. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie OldFart

Oooo Pope and Kao looks cute!!!!! I want to see a Pope Mint reunion though even if im tired of Mint in romcom.

x0unerthanlater and SuzieJ like this.
  3. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

I’m waiting for a PopeMint reunion soon too! Mint needs some good dramatic roles. I want to know if she can pull them off

4. ella0411

ella0411 sarNie Adult

Pope is a great choice for this one. He can totally pull off this role. He can look like someone from the province. He's manly too.

sjx0123 and SuzieJ like this.
  5. x0unerthanlater

x0unerthanlater คนไม่รักดี

I was thinking about this earlier too. I shipped them in Tawan Deud more than Mark & Yaya. lol

orchidtea and KitKat516 like this.
  6. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

orchidtea and KitKat516 like this.
  7. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

DA2B5638-4B48-4874-80C0-A7A2F3BAFCC0.jpeg 7C8A40FD-5BB4-4B8E-AC64-398138993A11.jpeg
    These 2 would be good as well! Lol tbh there’s lots of actresses that I want Pope with haha It’s cause I know he will look good with all of them!

Cr. To rightful owners

orchidtea and S.J.M like this.
  8. preetam

preetam sarNie Oldmaid

Little sister vibe sorry

9. x0unerthanlater

K'Nong says the n'ek will be confirmed beginning of 2019. They just haven't decided/confirmed anyone at the moment.

10. S.J.M

S.J.M Warrior

Who’s going to get this?
    Right now bella is out of question then let’s who is going to get it?

11. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie OldFart

Hmm i wonder if it will be Matt and theyre just waiting for her drama to die down cus like seriously would it take that long to confirm a nangek?

ella0411 likes this.
  12. x0unerthanlater

They're making us wait to hype up the lakorn.

Who knows. It could be anyone ATM. Lots of actresses are popular right now. Maybe they already picked someone but just want to make fans anticipate.

orchidtea and S.J.M like this.
  13. x.ATKD.x

x.ATKD.x sarNie Adult

It took them FOREVER to announce Matt was the heroine for MLFTS lol. I'm not surprised at all that Broadcast would take its time plus if they really want Bella in it then the better it is that they do.
    TBH my gut tells me Yaya for this one (or at least an upcoming Broadcast lakorn, it's time for her to work with them)

S.J.M, SuzieJ and x0unerthanlater like this.
  14. byebye

byebye sarNie Oldmaid

When it comes to confirmation for Matt, it takes a while. It took Ka Badin so long to reveal the n'ek. And then they be trolling us by giving out hints like the forehead and such lol.

Just like this lakorn, we be guessing and guessing.

S.J.M, preetam and SuzieJ like this.
  15. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie OldFart

Well hopefully it's a nangek i want to watch.

16. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

Can one of the admins help change the title? I just noticed I forgot to add “Lee” in the title. It’s supposed to be “Poo Yai Lee Gub Nang Ma” @KhoOnxNouxWanxJai . Sorry about that!

17. KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai Staff Member

Gotcha :)

SuzieJ likes this.
  18. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

Thank you!

19. preetam

preetam sarNie Oldmaid

I hope this is Matt

ella0411 and SuzieJ like this.
  20. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

I saw some fans on Khun Nongs ig asking for Matt and Pope! It seems like Thai fans are wanting this pair as well

orchidtea, ella0411 and S.J.M like this.