[CH3] Poo Yai Lee Gub Nang Ma (Broadcast TV) : Pope Thanawat/ ?

Discussion in 'Currently broadcasting & New Lakorn' started by SuzieJ, Nov 19, 2018.

1. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

If not Matt or Bella, I would like Taew or Mint. Taew needs some more romcom lakorns cause she’s been doing too many dramatic lakorns. Plus her and Pope look good together!

xdanavelvetx and orchidtea like this.
  2. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

BBD5EEF2-F269-4899-926A-A77380B61837.jpeg
    Aww the way he looks at her! I want Taew to work with Broadcast!

3. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie Oldmaid

Taew is busy no?

4. jeanie1

jeanie1 sarNie Adult

There's always Chom if she wants to make a comeback. It could make up for BPS.

I'm guessing this would only be Pope and Bella if BPS 2 falls through. I always thought part 2 was a long shot considering the author hadn't written her book yet. Watch her be like Martin with Game of Thrones.

5. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

No she just has the one with Ter and that’s it. She is rumored for one in Act Art but I don’t think she is confirmed yet

6. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie Oldmaid

She hasn't written it yet? I thought she was almost done lol.

7. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

Chom is an absolute no for me. It would be quite stupid for Ch3 to waste their top p’ek of the year on Chompoo. He needs to work with the current generation

8. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

I think she’s working on it.

9. x0unerthanlater

x0unerthanlater คนไม่รักดี

I'm gonna throw out Cheer's name. K'Nong and Cheer are pretty close even though Cheer isn't signed to ch3.

Plus, Cheer lost the chance for K'Nong's lakorn paired with Toey P, so maaaaybe by a long shot, this could be the one

Otherwise, I'm down for Taew. Pope & Taew would be so cute.

orchidtea and SuzieJ like this.
  10. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

Cheer looks really old to me! She matches the older generation to me. I still can’t believe her and Toey were so popular together. She looked so much older than him.

orchidtea likes this.
  11. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

F49439CB-301D-4A14-82D2-4FBEB1991965.jpeg
    Wowww this picture proves that these two would be perfect for this remake! Matt excels at playing hi-so girls that are extra! Just look at her lol I’m really hoping it’s these two!

12. x0unerthanlater

Lol she's a lot younger than Pope though. She's just been in the industry longer.

orchidtea likes this.
  13. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

Pope is older in age but he looks way younger. Pope looks super good for his age

orchidtea likes this.
  14. x0unerthanlater

He's been good at taking care of himself recently. That man is almost 40. It's too bad his popularity came a little late. But better late than never. Now, everyone wants to work with him.

orchidtea and SuzieJ like this.
  15. x.ATKD.x

x.ATKD.x sarNie Adult

I kind of want this to end up with someone we all least expected lol.

x0unerthanlater and SuzieJ like this.
  16. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

It better be a good type of unexpected lol imagine it’s wawwa *cries*

xdanavelvetx and orchidtea like this.
  17. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

Yes better late than never!

x0unerthanlater likes this.
  18. x0unerthanlater

Aff can make a splashing comeback with this... Pope & Aff kind of look good together... at least in my head they do. 5555

19. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie Oldmaid

Hahahahha i was thinking Aff too!!! But man they'll be more drama for Matt if it end up being Aff because Matt's name is already linked to this.

x0unerthanlater likes this.
  20. ella0411

ella0411 GM zone

So this is the new confirmed lakorn for Pope? Poo Yai Lee Gub Nang Ma? I loved this one! This is my fave old lakorn of Ploy. The leads were so good! And Ploy was so pretty in here!

images (6).jpeg

Mai played a similar role in her lakorn with Kan. The nang ek here is a model so I guess a tall girl would work ;) (I want Matt with Pope) Mint would be good too! I also want PopeMint again.

Screenshot_20181110_134657.png Screenshot_20181110_134642.png 57db42d3dbaac5ac46341b67df291980.jpg