[CH3] Poo Yai Lee Gub Nang Ma (Broadcast TV) : Pope Thanawat/ ?

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
https://www.instagram.com/p/BqW6l6WhKXh/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=9c7ywxyvlzxk
Pope has been confirmed in a remake of “Poo Yai Gub Nang Ma” which originally starred Por T and Ploy. I believe it’s a Rom-Com. So far the female lead is unconfirmed but the 2 options are Bella and Matt! Bella is veryyyy busy so I doubt it’s gonna he her but you never know. I’m really hoping for Matt since she really excels at comedy and plus I’ve been wanting a new pairing

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Here is the plot:
Malinee (Ploy Cherman) is a famous model living in Bangkok. One day, she receives a letter from Phoo Yai Leenawat (Por Thrisadee), the headman of Howling Dog Creek village. The letter said Madam Wan, her grandmother has passed away and left her several acres of land and her house in Howling Dog Creek village. Her grandmother had dreamed her granddaughter would leave Bangkok and come live in the country. If Malinee or Ma for short can not sell the land to just anyone. If she does not want to keep the land, she must sell it to Poo Yai Lee only.

Malinee had no intentions of going to Howling Dog Creek village until she catches her boyfriend Pradit (”Tui” Kiatkamol Latha) of cheating. To escape him, she takes a trip to Howling Dog Creek village. There, she meets a country guy but does not know it is Poo Yai Lee.

Poo Yai Lee falls in love with Ma instantly but is annoyed by city slicker personality, so he makes it a point to tease her. Like in most lakorns, Ma learns to adjust to country life and falls in love Poo Yai Lee in a comic fashion.

Cr. Asianfuse

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I'm sad this is being remade already. Por T and Ploy were so good together.

Pope will do a great job in this. He is the image of PorYai Lee in this era. Matt would fit as Nang Ma. They'd make a dynamic combination.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Omg this was super popular! It was one of my favorite romcom and favorite lakorn of Ploy. Im not a fan of her being nangek but this one and another one where Por played twin were my fav of hers.

Eeeeeekkkk im excited. I totally want Matt in this!!!!!

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Omg this was super popular! It was one of my favorite romcom and favorite lakorn of Ploy. Im not a fan of her being nangek but this one and another one where Por played twin were my fav of hers.

Eeeeeekkkk im excited. I totally want Matt in this!!!!!
Yeah, the two lakorns you mentioned was really good! Por was so handsome and charming too. Ploy was still young and gorgeous at that time.

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
If it doesn't end up being either Bella or Matt, who else do you think Broadcast will approach?
This particular lakorn doesn't look like it'll be up and filming for quite sometime so actresses queues that are busy now could be empty by the time it does.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Don't really think Matt is an option when K'Nong said she's too tall for Pope, might not look good. It's probably just clickbait from the reporters.

I can see Kim. But really I want Kao lol.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
If it doesn't end up being either Bella or Matt, who else do you think Broadcast will approach?
This particular lakorn doesn't look like it'll be up and filming for quite sometime so actresses queues that are busy now could be empty by the time it does.
Namtarn might be a possibility! If not Matt, I would like Kao! Or maybe even Mint Chalida again. They both can look very hi-so and luxurious but can also rock casual and simple clothes too

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Broadcast uses Namtarn a lot because she is contracted under them. They have also used Nycha a couple of times too. But I don’t really see these two girls playing hi-so girls. Broadcast is currently using Mint so she might have a chance.

I am sooo hoping that it’s not Diana !!! I will be so sad :(

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
It won't be Nycha cus she has that Lakorn with Tono which will take some time to film. He took almost half a year off to dedicate his time to filming.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
6D3A6811-2C59-404E-B250-336E83B68F70.jpeg 600091FD-3DCD-4A07-90EE-D9EA89FFE264.jpeg 29CEE13F-652D-49A9-B8A9-E06ADB8CFCD5.jpeg 59F06876-ECB4-4A03-BB80-D0C51CB88DFE.jpeg
Here are the list of people that broadcast follows on ig. Oh and they also follow Kimmy too. Her name just doesn’t show up cause I don’t follow her.

From this list of people, the only ones besides Bella who match the character for the female lead are Yaya, Matt, Mint, Taew, Mai and Prang. They all can have a hi-so look and attitude but they also are good at comedy and can look like farmers lol