[Ch3] Plerng Torranong (Makers Group)

fun

Expired Sarnie
i just finished episode 5, i am irritated by namfon. i like it when pranang bickers but not this way. i am glad she realize she has never loved aof (crap i keep 4getting his character name) and ended her engagement. i kind of like it though that he accused her, it aint fun if someone misunderstand you and accuse you right of the bat, karma is a bitch namfon. i hope she will softened up and stop being a total miss know it all.

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^i was quite suprise that namfon called the engagement off right away but thats a good thing. cant wait til next week when plerng and namfon will have an alone time together. thats probably when people will misunderstood that something happen between them.

i just wish plerng will say something hurtful to her. he needs to man up :whatever:

Nah. I don't think it's manly for Pluerng to say something hurtful to a girl. It's more bold to be calm, not let words get to him and focus on his goal.

Nut is stupid and greedy. Can't believe the dude is helping a competitor destroy his family business for short-term gain.

cecilia

Staff member
^i dont' think by saying something hurtful to Namfon will prove his manly man. I think he already prove to her how gentleman he is by not always fight back at her silly attitude. I actually like it here that Plerng is calm about the whole situation everytime he's with Namfon. He knows she has no evidence or whatsoever to be mad at him but only sit back and let her make a fool of herself -- he made himself a better man by being indifferent over small issue.

On the other hand -- i'm happy that Namfon called the engagement off too -- i mean, if a man don't trust your every moves and accuse you of cheating right away, i don't think i would want to commit into marriage with him. Good thing she question Aof's true color before she went in that bandwagon thinking she married a good man.

jennaloveu

sarNie Juvenile
I still wish he talks back to her more. It isn't fun to see her bully him like that. It's like he keeps letting her have her way.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I think he is very manly. He know where he stands, it would be useless to talk to an idiot who will not even hear him out. I just wished he knows when to defend himself because she did cross the line for me.

tinah

sarNie Coma
I just want to see him defend himself and not let her bully him around.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I guess the reason why Pueng doesn't argue back is because it'll just be useless. Even if he was to say the truth and all, she wouldn't believe nonetheless.
She's too prideful and all so she ain't gonna listen to him.
I haven't seen episode 5 yet. I really want to see them get married already. It'll be pretty funny... You know...the whole aftermath. Lol In the BTS clips of them when they were stuck on the island, there was a guy taking pictures of them sleeping together. Seems like it's gonna spread all over the news and that's why gottah get married.
Too bad it's not a slap and kiss genre. I would love to see him kiss her just to shut her up. Ahaha :p

tinah

sarNie Coma
the problem is only happening within the family. i dont see any other cast in here. the scenes are becoming repetitive but for some reason im still enjoying it lol

brushpicks

sarNie Egg
I just want to see him defend himself and not let her bully him around.
Actually when she bullies him, she usually-- and comically-- ends up getting the short end of the stick.. so Pueng mostly never bothers to engage her full out. Besides, Pueng actually bullies her himself in his own way (teasing her in the elevator... or threatening her with exposing himself in the laundry room which led her to back out in a snap, etc).. but, through it all, he's really a gentleman, so it seems like Numfon is bullying him but he actually doesn't give an inch on where it matters, and Numfon slowly recognizes he's someone to reckon with (which makes him more attractive to her, aside from the fact he looks DIVINE in a suit, in a jumper, or naked LOL)..

Hahah.. it seems like I keep defending Numfon, but I actually like her impulsive diva character, she's not the usual damsel-in-distress female lead but the damsel who dishes out distress! But, yeah, I can't wait for him to let her have it! LOL

puca

sarNie Juvenile
Actually when she bullies him, she usually-- and comically-- ends up getting the short end of the stick.. so Pueng mostly never bothers to engage her full out. Besides, Pueng actually bullies her himself in his own way (teasing her in the elevator... or threatening her with exposing himself in the laundry room which led her to back out in a snap, etc).. but, through it all, he's really a gentleman, so it seems like Numfon is bullying him but he actually doesn't give an inch on where it matters, and Numfon slowly recognizes he's someone to reckon with (which makes him more attractive to her, aside from the fact he looks DIVINE in a suit, in a jumper, or naked LOL)..

Hahah.. it seems like I keep defending Numfon, but I actually like her impulsive diva character, she's not the usual damsel-in-distress female lead but the damsel who dishes out distress! But, yeah, I can't wait for him to let her have it! LOL
exactly my thoughts, and even though she's like that i still like her in a way
not everyone's a goody-two-shoes, she's far from the boring nangek actually, but i'm interested how she will change thanks to plerng's influence...
plerng on the other hand is a gentleman, he's nice but when he sees the need to defend himself, he does so. i love how he always rolls his eyes when fon's accusing him of things he never even thought of doing ^-^

Rakniran

whats the name of the girl that played a street market daughter owner.Shes p'ek 's friend and have a major crush or in love with Mario.Anyone know her name? She looked kinda like Dew . Name anyone? Thanks

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
whats the name of the girl that played a street market daughter owner.Shes p'ek 's friend and have a major crush or in love with Mario.Anyone know her name? She looked kinda like Dew . Name anyone? Thanks
Her name is Air Panthila Fuklin.
She kind of does look like Dew but I think she's prettier and cuter than Dew.

jennaloveu

sarNie Juvenile
For me there is no excuse for her to be like that. And if she still going to be like this i will think of her as Na'rai and not nang'ak. She should lower her pride a bit down.It's getting annoying.

fun

Expired Sarnie
It's one thing to have pride and another to be straight up a bimbo lol she's actually turning into one. I don't dislike her, I like her character but they should tone down a bit with the common sense accusation.

brushpicks

sarNie Egg
For me there is no excuse for her to be like that. And if she still going to be like this i will think of her as Na'rai and not nang'ak. She should lower her pride a bit down.It's getting annoying.
It's one thing to have pride and another to be straight up a bimbo lol she's actually turning into one. I don't dislike her, I like her character but they should tone down a bit with the common sense accusation.

Hi! I'm sorry for this ESSAY, but I'm in a bit of a mood to blabber! : :lol2:

Yep Numfon has no excuse. Yet, the point is she really doesn't need any excuse for her behavior coz she is precisely what her character is: a spoiled diva. She does what she likes and behaves accordingly. She's not nice BUT along the way she'd come to some realizations-- thru Plerng and thru her experiences in the drama-- that she's been doing things wrongly, or has been behaving badly. Or perhaps LOVE would finally touch her deep that she'd evolve into someone better, someone with depth and rightful convictions. That is PRECISELY the beauty of her character: it has an "arc" or thematic direction and not something "static" or "as is"... Actors would KILL to have roles that show progression. I would HATE for her to be goody or "baddy" throughout the lakorn and essentially staying the same. (Or, if one has to stay the same, there must be some compelling story/struggle to it)

Actually, I'm seeing some changes in her already in the episodes thus far and she's starting to think FOR others and even to take stock of her own life. She's not really "bad" to begin with as many of her actions were done with good intentions: striving to stay loyal to her boyfriend; protecting the Grandma from harmful intentions of someone unknown (and threatening to her own usual existence!); and protecting her sister from who she wrongly considers an opportunist. But, obviously, her brattiness and quickness to judge get the better of her..

Plerng's (Pueng's) "arc" is almost opposite: it's developing strength and the fortitude to fight for what he and his family deserves while REMAINING true to himself. He already had those qualities, but they are being tested. The FIRE of adversity and challenges would mold him into someone not haughtily PROUD but someone who can be PROUD of himself in the best way possible.

So, at this stage in the lakorn, I'm already seeing two seemingly opposing and clashing thematic directions for our p'ek and n'ek: to change or to remain the same; to emerge a new person or to essentially remain true to oneself. But, maybe there really is no clash... it's the KNOWING what is best... =)

And yes, heaven and earth do meet; sea and land do crash into each other. That's what LOVE does: it conquers all and changes EVERYTHING. :wub:

But along the way, it must overcome PRIDE...

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
^ brushpicks you should start a lakorn blog if you haven't already. I like reading your 'essays' whether i agree with them or not . You go so in-depth with characterization and the effects they have on the plot that i feel i almost don't have to watch the lakorn to understand what is happening.
Anyway i am digging Plerng's character. As people have said, he is a gentleman and knows what is worth using words or his energy to fight against instead of letting Fon's accusations stick in his head to drag down his morale. Since this is supposedly the modern guy version based off Bansaithong, i want to say he is like Pohjaman in that he is very strong but i think he is more like Chaiklang in that he is dignified and already knows how to control his emotions to be able to fight past adversaries.