[Ch3] Plerng Boon (Makers Group)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Sorry babie-Sara I can't either just a few I can read but from rome's Facebook he wrote that his pairing with cherry in plerng boon

onahc

sarNie Elites
Aff might not be in this one because there was an article I read where she said she has only one lakon for 2012 that she knows of and it might be with Ken. And it's not Ruk Kun Tao Fah.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Aff might not be in this one because there was an article I read where she said she has only one lakon for 2012 that she knows of and it might be with Ken. And it's not Ruk Kun Tao Fah.
thanks onahc that is a great news u made me feel so relief na ja chun sabai dee mak
knowing Aff won't be in cos i feel she's playing Noi role Jai Rerng
so that means makers group will confirm Rome and Cherry but i wonder who will take on
n'rai :nailbiter: i hope not Benz again

onahc

sarNie Elites
Let's pray that Aff isn't in this one because I can't see her as N'rai and on top of that I want her first lakon with Rome to be a really good revenge drama with :slapandkissse3: . He he he he he! As for the poll, Ploy vs Chompoo is winning with 33.33% of the votes. Ploy as the mia luang and Chom as the mia noi.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Let's pray that she isn't in this one because I can't see her as N'rai and on top of that I want her first lakon with Rome to be a really good revenge drama with :slapandkissse3: . He he he he he!
yeah lets pray she's not in here not just n'rai don even want Aff as n'ek either too
she deserve a better relaxing genre if her chances with Rome plerng boon is Aff usual
weak crying role wanna see her kick butts for once Cherry she's a good pick since she's
versatile she can in any sort of role and Rome his been name a new playboy or Mr Baddy
since mia taeng has ended.

cecilia

Staff member
i hope chom is not in here as n'rai because if she is .. it's like FAH ALL OVER.

but if she's here as n'ek .. it's like MIA TAENG all over ..

I'm just glad Aff is not in here but yet, another one with ken :( .. can't she be with a different p'ek -- i don't like her pairing with Ken much :(
i would very much love to see her with Rome, Por T for her next project. better yet, another ATEAM drama -- dream come true for me lol

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i hope chom is not in here as n'rai because if she is .. it's like FAH ALL OVER.

but if she's here as n'ek .. it's like MIA TAENG all over ..

I'm just glad Aff is not in here but yet, another one with ken :( .. can't she be with a different p'ek -- i don't like her pairing with Ken much :(
i would very much love to see her with Rome, Por T for her next project. better yet, another ATEAM drama -- dream come true for me lol
Chomp can't cos she's in sai see plerng reuniting with Por Nattawat and its also produce
by Makers Group Ae Isariya her name was consider in the voting polls so there is a
chances the n'rai maybe her

cecilia

Staff member
ah, i have not see Ae for the longest times .. i don't mind her coming back as noi's role b/c she's GOOD ..

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
ah, i have not see Ae for the longest times .. i don't mind her coming back as noi's role b/c she's GOOD ..
yeah Ae she's good and versatile, somehow i want mia taeng over again would be good
seeing Chomp play as Rome's wife again and get Cherry to play Noi since her eyes is
like Matt when she's mean but na not really i want Chomp/Rome in sanaeha sari the 4th
series after qi pao

Cookie_King1970

sarNie Adult
It would be great to see Chompoo and Rome again but they need to change nangeke to smarter. Ann's version was not smart and too tame.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
It would be great to see Chompoo and Rome again but they need to change nangeke to smarter. Ann's version was not smart and too tame.
yeah agree if Chomp in here with Rome then make n'ek not as weak and smarter but
wouldn't mind seeing Cherry as n'ek cos she and Rome haven't paired yet i rather see
Rome/Chomp in something else like action comedy

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
update
there are fans request to Makers Group that they want a Rome/Chompoo reunion as a
husband/Wife role again as 4 the nang'rai Noi's role they want Ploy to play Jai Rerng
Janie name is also up for this petition too
Chompoo and Cherry are up against to take on Pimala Anne she use to play
the hot names are up for plerng boon are...
Benz,Cherry,Janie,Chompoo,Aff,Ploy :cheer: :cheer:
http://www.pantip.com/cafe/chalermthai/topic/A11363219/A11363219.html

from Khun Ja Twitter

may1363

sarNie Adult
I don't want Janie in this remake since she's already in Rang Gnao and I think the twin role is more challenge than this one. I don't like when the nang-ek is too weak. In my opinion Aff would be perfect for this role.

They should remake Jao Sao Prissana instead of Plerng Boon. Jao Sao Prissana is one of my favorite Ann caractere.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I don't want Janie in this remake since she's already in Rang Gnao and I think the twin role is more challenge than this one. I don't like when the nang-ek is too weak. In my opinion Aff would be perfect for this role.

They should remake Jao Sao Prissana instead of Plerng Boon. Jao Sao Prissana is one of my favorite Ann caractere.
the request on Janie taking the nang'rai Jai Rerng not the nice weak n'ek pimala that
Anne played but I doubt Janie won't be in here since she already accept 2 lakorn
for 2012 and plus this role is too harsh and evil character the older version the
n'rai Noi she is like a devil she sleeps around many men and affair/mistress with
somebody else husband I would want Janie in either and don't think she'll be interested
herself playing either.
Right now I am rooting Rome pairing either Aff or Chompoo though I hated the older version so much

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I still want Aum and Aff!!!!!!!
really :scratchchin: a big no no :nono1: for me don want Ateam in a depressing and
stressful story I'm sad and so blue watching Roy Mai and Plerng boon isn't sad but
more of irritated type want to see Ateam in a fun relaxing for once like a romantic comedy