[Ch3] Plerng Boon (Makers Group)

may1363

sarNie Adult
the request on Janie taking the nang'rai Jai Rerng not the nice weak n'ek pimala that
Anne played but I doubt Janie won't be in here since she already accept 2 lakorn
for 2012 and plus this role is too harsh and evil character the older version the
n'rai Noi she is like a devil she sleeps around many men and affair/mistress with
somebody else husband I would want Janie in either and don't think she'll be interested
herself playing either.
Right now I am rooting Rome pairing either Aff or Chompoo though I hated the older version so much
A big NO for Janie playing Noi role. I don't want to see her acting rai role. I'm sure she can pull off the role like TR cause she make me hate her caractere here but I'm not ready to see her in nang-rai yet. I never finish the old version cause it's so depressing and I hate all the caractere in there. The nang-ek she's to week and the pra-ek he slept with the nang-rai and has a baby. I don't know why they want to remake this lakorn so depressing and irrating.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Wow yea more of Rome and Chompoo...I mss them in Mia Teang...hope his is true...thanks Alice

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Wow that great... Hope chompoo with Rome in here.
the role of the nang'ek Pimmala they had two choice Cherry and Chompoo but maybe Cherry
she's busy assuming they pass the role to Chompoo since fans are cheering for a
Rome/Chomp reunion now I'm very nervous who's the nang'rai Jai Rerng cos I don't want to so shock again when a news saying Aff is taking the villain but a relief came she's
out cos Ch3 disagree with it

btw we won't hear the confirm and finalize issue till the middle 2012

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
So chompoo is the n'ek in here right :dance2: :dance2: um did pimmala is the lakorn that ploy,namcha and aum are in right? I don't get what did you mean the role of n'ek they had two choice cherry and chompoo.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
So chompoo is the n'ek in here right :dance2: :dance2: um did pimmala is the lakorn that ploy,namcha and aum are in right? I don't get what did you mean the role of n'ek they had two choice cherry and chompoo.
its not the Aum and Ploy lakorn, this Pimmala is the name of the nang'ek

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
make it clear for U
Pimmala- lakorn of Ploy as Aum switching body
other pimmala is the nang'ek name in plerng boon

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
make it clear for U
Pimmala- lakorn of Ploy as Aum switching body
other pimmala is the nang'ek name in plerng boon
:coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf: ok i understand now thanx na ja. i though this is aum and ploy lakorn and why do this lakorn have to be connection to this lakorn :scratchhead2: :scratchhead2: :scratchhead2: so is it the name for n'ek right :D can wait to see this

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
:coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf: ok i understand now thanx na ja. i though this is aum and ploy lakorn and why do this lakorn have to be connection to this lakorn :scratchhead2: :scratchhead2: :scratchhead2: so is it the name for n'ek right :D can wait to see this
no they are two separate story the Pimmala of Aum/Ploy is a comedy the switching body
Rita the Nangfah Rumpar transform Aum into a girl that is Ploy

The Pimmala I'm talking about is a romance drama families its similar to Mia Taeng and
Mia Luang

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
I'm starting to realize tat their are remaking lot of Ann ans Kob lakorn...wow hoping their not remaking Mae Yard Fah (correct me if I spell it wrong) but as for Kob she had lot of good one I like...she my chlid hood favorite...I kinda found Ann later on tho but anyways I'm just surprise...

jeanie

sarNie Adult
I don't know if I want Rome/Chompoo in here. Too similar to Mia Taeng but I consider this the stupider version. N'ek was too weak but I can't see Chompoo playing a doormat role so they might change the n'ek role a bit.

To be fair about the remakes of Kob/Ann lakorns, a lot of the lakorns they were in, were remakes in the first place when they starred in them.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I'm starting to realize tat their are remaking lot of Ann ans Kob lakorn...wow hoping their not remaking Mae Yard Fah (correct me if I spell it wrong) but as for Kob she had lot of good one I like...she my chlid hood favorite...I kinda found Ann later on tho but anyways I'm just surprise...
the correct spelling Manee Yard Fah but Sweet_09 your pretty close

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
update there is a no Chompoo/Rome reunion cos Chompoo already in sai see plerng
and its Makers Group as well so the pra'nang is remain Rome/Cherry