[Ch3] Plerng Boon (Makers Group)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
http://pantip.com/topic/30233426
there are fans cheering on P'Pope to be the pra'ek 
I'll be jumping for joy if he gets this role since his playing as Ploy husband in samee tee tra might as well give him a chance to play as Aff's hubby but i will be in tears to see 
him with Janie when she'll be extremely rai i'm still sadden Broadcast pull him out of Rang Ngao 

looks like those nang'ek are switching to play a villain 
first its Jui she'll be rai against Pope/Ploy
now Janie 

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
As much as i don't want Aff as n'rai, i felt da same to Janie...even tho she reang in Reang Ngao i refuse to accept her in here as the nrai...we are talking about different level...Janie she great at portraying her role but let hope she dont take on this role...btw dont mind seeing Pope in here lol

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Sweet_09 said:
As much as i don't want Aff as n'rai, i felt da same to Janie...even tho she reang in Reang Ngao i refuse to accept her in here as the nrai...we are talking about different level...Janie she great at portraying her role but let hope she dont take on this role...btw dont mind seeing Pope in here lol
looks like we both are feeling so blue probably others aren't available to take on this role beside Janie Ploy, Chompoo are both very busy and I'm thinking Ploy will be given more nang'ek roles after buang barp but that clip Janie she's willing to accept this villain role she maybe wanting to try a new character that has never played so she want to give a shot at it 

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I think if Janie were to take on the rai role it would be good too, to improve more on cgaracters she hasn't taken on before. Like Ploy, she does great as both and that's why i love her. :)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Bieluvr said:
I think if Janie were to take on the rai role it would be good too, to improve more on cgaracters she hasn't taken on before. Like Ploy, she does great as both and that's why i love her. :)
Ploy she's good as rai but when she play n'ek she also good at it so its okay if Janie she want to give a shot at it cos playing the same role can be boring and wanted to show more talents somehow Janie she has that n'rai look right now choosing the nang'ek/nang'rai isn't a problem since both Aff and Janie answer is coming from their minds they chose to play it themselves 

what the worries is who's chosen as pra'ek? I believe there is a 50/50 chances it could be Pope again since his on a challenging roles 
so it could be anyone

Sweet_09

I know tat Janie going to do a great job but wat if she stuck in tat role like BENZ...i do not want tat to happen to my Janie...I love her and she deserve better...hope she reject tat role or ch.3 refuse to give it to Janie lol...for real!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Sweet_09 said:
I know tat Janie going to do a great job but wat if she stuck in tat role like BENZ...i do not want tat to happen to my Janie...I love her and she deserve better...hope she reject tat role or ch.3 refuse to give it to Janie lol...for real!
Janie she's totally different from Benz situation cos Janie been given nang'ek roles more than Benz, she's like a full time n'rai just like Joy R 
lets just put it this way : if Ploy can portray both roles if its nice or rai then Janie might as well can too

Sweet_09

But it will be hurtful for me and her others fans! :no: it's a no-no for me... Let just hope for da best...if i say "if" she take this role i'll STILL support her...

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Sweet_09 said:
But it will be hurtful for me and her others fans! :no: it's a no-no for me... Let just hope for da best...if i say "if" she take this role i'll STILL support her...
i will support Janie too 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
เพลิงบุญ ถ้าแอฟไม่รับเล่น ขอเป็นริต้าได้มั้ยครับ
P'Aff doesn't accept to play in plerng boon but they found a suggestion taking on this role is Rita
http://pantip.com/topic/30238386

Sweet_09

Rita! If so yeppie more of Rita, since i totally miss out of her recent lakorn :) Anyways hope it true

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
It only says if Aff doesn't take the whole, Can it be rita pleas? Thats what it said, it might or might not be rita, but i'll be glad if it is too. Anyones fine w/ me. :)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Bieluvr said:
It only says if Aff doesn't take the whole, Can it be rita pleas? Thats what it said, it might or might not be rita, but i'll be glad if it is too. Anyones fine w/ me. :)
i say Aff if she reject then its okay cos she's in too many weak roles in her past lakorn maybe she wanted to try something new anyway the only person that is definitely taking this role is Janie she'll be playing as jai-rerng n'rai 

icyplace

sarNie Adult
OMG,, i don't want to see her as  N'rai, Tas rak is enough for me,

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
^ Nothing is confirm yet. It was something that was just "out in the air".
Janie might not even accept this role if she was offer it in the first place.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
When will this be confirmed, notice the thread was created in 2008? It may not even be true then right?

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
thanks and credit to Mai @spicyforum 
said Janie and Aff is confirm for this new plerng boon
Janie n'rai as Jai Ruerng Noi's role
Aff n'ek as Pimmala Anne's role 

and pra'ek not sure yet

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Alice said:
thanks and credit to Mai @spicyforum 
said Janie and Aff is confirm for this new plerng boon
Janie n'rai as Jai Ruerng Noi's role
Aff n'ek as Pimmala Anne's role 

and pra'ek not sure yet
I'll only believe this when i see clips of them comfirming it themselves, but I'm excited to hear that they confirmed though. I want p'ek to be Pope, please. :p But it's fine if it's not him too.