[Ch3] Plerng Boon (Makers Group)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone

กำลังถ่ายทำเรื่อง"บ่วงบาป"กับบทร้ายสุดขั้วอย่าง"คุณรำพึง" ก็มีข่าวแว่วๆว่า สาวพลอย
เตรียมร้ายต่อเนื่องใน"เพลิงบุญ"เวอร์ชั่นรีเมคอีกและค้า เห็นทีแซ่บแน่

A news saying Ploy next lakorn after Buang Barp back to her usual n'rai role and its going to be plerng boon
we might be seeing the reunion of Rome with Ploy its like when they were both in kularb rai narm

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I totally forgot about this lakorn. Looks like they pretty much abandoned it. Makers Group got their hands full. Suparboroot Judathep(Khun Ja is producing) is going to take up this year and they have The Rising Sun (also Khun Ja) series is going to take up the next. Khun Jett is producing Tawan Chai Nai Marn Mek. Num Krit is directing Dao Ruang and SJ, Paa Jaew is doing SJ as well.

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
They also have Sai See Plerng and a few other lakorns as well lol. It's most likely that they abandoned this one since they've taken on way too many projects.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Nope I googled and there's absolutely no source. Just rumors. Nothing is confirm yet and when there's no confirmation, it isn't legit. Will move to Unconfirmed thread until further notice.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
2013, ha! Unless Makers Group wants to abandon their current plans. Maybe in 2015.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
2013, ha! Unless Makers Group wants to abandon their current plans. Maybe in 2015.
that is too long for their plans i don't think it will happen cos 2013 sounded more correct plerng boon will probably start when makers group start to opening sai see plerng

fun

Expired Sarnie
I don't even think this project will get picked up at all now. If it did, it would have happened already. Plus not mentioning about it, makes it even more likely to be dropped. I hope it does because I don't like the moral of the story lmao

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I don't even think this project will get picked up at all now. If it did, it would have happened already. Plus not mentioning about it, makes it even more likely to be dropped. I hope it does because I don't like the moral of the story lmao
we don't know yet if this project is cancel then i would see a news announcement but lately no news

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
เม้าท์นอกจอ : จ.8ตค.55

@ สงสัยจะเป็นอาถรรพณ์ เพราะจะรีเมก "เพลิงบุญ" มาหลายรอบ แต่ต้องมีอุปสรรคตลอดๆ แถมผู้จัด "จ๋า" ยศสินี ยังบอกว่าไม่มีใครกล้า เพราะกลัวอาถรรพณ์ !

อาถรรพ์อะไรหรอ แล้วใครได้วางตัวไว้บ้าง

this lakorn is still going
http://www.pantip.com/cafe/chalermthai/topic/A12759768/A12759768.html

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
เม้าท์นอกจอ : จ.8ตค.55

@ สงสัยจะเป็นอาถรรพณ์ เพราะจะรีเมก "เพลิงบุญ" มาหลายรอบ แต่ต้องมีอุปสรรคตลอดๆ แถมผู้จัด "จ๋า" ยศสินี ยังบอกว่าไม่มีใครกล้า เพราะกลัวอาถรรพณ์ !

อาถรรพ์อะไรหรอ แล้วใครได้วางตัวไว้บ้าง

this lakorn is still going
http://www.pantip.com/cafe/chalermthai/topic/A12759768/A12759768.html
omg...after 4 years

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I'm sure the lakorn they're talking about in this clip is Plerng Boon. 
Not sure but Janie's rumor(?) to be in this lakorn playing as Jai Rerng
and Fans request they want Aff to be the one who play as the "Mia Luang".
Please correct me if I am wrong. Thank You.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8cJ75DXXc4

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
I miss Aff!    Even her colleagues miss her too.  She seems so happy as a married woman living in Kao Yai.

I don't care much for the storyline, but anything to get Aff back on screen again I'm all for it!

Have Aff and Janie ever worked together in lakorn before?

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Vimalee said:
I miss Aff!    Even her colleagues miss her too.  She seems so happy as a married woman living in Kao Yai.

I don't care much for the storyline, but anything to get Aff back on screen again I'm all for it!

Have Aff and Janie ever worked together in lakorn before?
Nope

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I have a feeling the pra'ek is Rome since his the only one who's link to this lakorn omg Janie as jai-rerng interesting i its about time Makers Group have an announcement 
sai see plerng took awhile just to have the fitting 
man lately there are lakorn involving husband/Wife, mia luang/mia noy 
list that i know of
samee tee tra - Pope playing Ploy husband
beloved fake husband - RC
Samee - Great playing Preem hubby

now plerng boon - bet Rome and Aff my dream pair