[Ch3] Plerng Boon (Makers Group)

cecilia

Staff member
i mean i could see why she could take on this role but as a big Aff fan (she's the darling of my eyes :wub) i can't accept it for this role .. she can play another evil one but not someone sleeping around town with any guys she see.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I don't think she's gonna do n'rai. She's too conservative to play a chick who sleeps around. For pete sake the girl won't even do a real kiss, so for her to portray such a character it wouldn't be very Aff like. I think i read somewhere that she didn't even want to do the end scene of JLR cause she thought it was too much and that was just Aum falling on top of her. Aff is so not gonna be in this, i highly have faith in her.

tinah

sarNie Coma
and aff has the image of being conservative so i dont think she would want to accept a role where she has to sleep around with many men. if she was to be in here then she would play annes role.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i honestly dont think aff would be playing in noi's role. plus, shes gonna be filming the lakorn with por so they could choose someone else
that makes me feel much better i just hope they can get someone else as n'rai

cecilia

Staff member
yes, putting all logic together -- it only makes sense that she will not take it .. however, she said the decision is also up to what the elder though so if Ah Jim think she's suit .. she could be given this role -- i just hope she turn it down when it really comes down to her making the decision.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
if Aff is chosen by Khun Ah Jim i definitely guaranty that Aff she can't top to portray
this villain n'rai she'll probably ruined it at the first start. She's been stuck in the
innocent looks Miss Nice Angels so its very difficult to portray something that is new
and haven't come across before.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Aff is a good actress I know she can pull off rai but I don't want her to portray such a bad role.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
And if they want to give Aff an evil role make it like Kob in Ruen Sorn Ruk, evil/caring but still the main focus throughout the whole lakorn.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
another one like Ploy Nantawadee she's rai at the start but the end she realizes what
she did to everyone and she did get a happy ending i wanna see Aff play this kind
not those seduced yourself with so many men like E-pan in DUANGTRA SAWAN and at the
end a tragic came after her that is what happen to jai-ruern Noi she got shot at the
end.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
omg so nervous cos they just said Ch3 boss are waiting on makers group to confirm this
wether Aff rai or n'ek :nailbiter: btw at thaiwiki said plerng boon will be directed
under khun ja makers y group if its true then this Rome first lakorn with makers group

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
news from taksaorn makers group will announce the cast pretty soon and i have a
feeling it will be a unbelievable one i don have a clue atm cos i am extremely curious
who will be cast in here i know the pra'ek for sure will be Rome Patchata playing
Nok Chatcahi older version role as 'Rerk' right now i just hope P'Aff she's still
playing as Anne then my dream come true seeing Rome and Aff days arrive :nailbiter: :nailbiter:

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I hope ch3 still sees Aff as "n'ek nah waan" and still puts her as n'ek.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i saw they wrote Rome and Aff name for Plerng Boon @ateam forum but the status said
waiting to be confirm and it will be produce by makers group but directed under Khun Ja
so this is a good sign a 50.50 chances cast switching around and chances for a shocking

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
If it's Rome and Aff, my dream and others will come true. I been dying to see these two pair up, and still surprise they haven't. Another thing, I'm not ready to see Aff as n'rai...maybe never. lol. I hope is Aff and Rome! Thanks Alice.

jeanie

sarNie Adult
I don't want Aff in here period. Even the n'ek is a sucky role, another doormat weak n'ek. Aff doesn't need anymore of those roles. They do nothing for her. N'ek puts up with her hubby cheating on her and having a kid with the n'rai and she ends up having to raise the kid no? At least that's what I remember.

As for Rome, the p'ek was stupid too. Possibly as stupid as KongKai was.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I remember when Chompoo was originally chosen for n'rai and aff as n'ek. Here is them for the new sb commercial, both look lovely.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQpH342o-t0

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
thanks for the CM clip cupid candy :thanks: from the pic i get the feeling they might
switch roles

by this pic i was wondering why they put Anne photo there omg maybe Cherry or Chompoo
is the n'ek playing Anne's role cos their pic is right beside after Anne i will be
jumping around for joy :dance3: and will be :faint: if plerng boon happen to see
Rome and Chompoo reunite as husband/wife :nailbiter: but then i am not keen to see
Aff switch her role :nono1: lately Chomp she's so hot commodity

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
guys I'm afraid bet its a shocking announcement from the CM of Chomp and Aff i senses
a bad feeling it might be a switch i hope the feeling won't be true
my prediction we might see Rome/Chomp reunion but then sad not keen Aff play rai