[Ch3] Plerng Boon (Makers Group)

tinah

sarNie Coma
I wouldn't be too worried..I don't thinnk ch3 would approve of aff being in this type of role. They should even remake this lakorn period. Why not choose a better remake where it doesn't invole this type of storyline..

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I wouldn't be too worried..I don't thinnk ch3 would approve of aff being in this type of role. They should even remake this lakorn period. Why not choose a better remake where it doesn't invole this type of storyline..
Yeah i don't even understand why they remake this lakorn cos it has so many problem its like the story has no ending with
casting roles but i prefer Aff in to play sai see plerng not plerng boon, why don't they get Chompoo to play Noi part since
its ok cos its along side Cherry not Aff.

tinah

sarNie Coma
i dont want araya to be in "sai see plerng" i think she will potray mew's character more of a nang'rai especially with her looks. when she plays the strong character she somehow look like a nang'rai like in "Fai chon saeng"

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i dont want araya to be in "sai see plerng" i think she will potray mew's character more of a nang'rai especially with her looks. when she plays the strong character she somehow look like a nang'rai like in "Fai chon saeng"
i didn't say araya to play sai see plerng its Aff i'm mentioning, i put Araya to play plerng boon along Cherry if there is
chance Aff she's out.

tinah

sarNie Coma
i didn't say araya to play sai see plerng its Aff i'm mentioning, i put Araya to play plerng boon along Cherry if there is
chance Aff she's out.
but wasnt there rumor that ploy or araya will be playing in "sai see plerng"

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
but wasnt there rumor that ploy or araya will be playing in "sai see plerng"
There was but i think Araya she's out off the list, some fans request for Ploy or Aff to take on that role as Sai Mew's role.
Its a relief if Aff plays sai see plerng not plerng boon, Ploy she's a good candidate to play Noi's role but i think she'll
won't accept either.

tinah

sarNie Coma
i would rather have somewhere else play the role as "Sai" than ploy since she already have too many lakorn lined up. plus, i want to see someone different take on this role..

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i would rather have somewhere else play the role as "Sai" than ploy since she already have too many lakorn lined up. plus, i want to see someone different take on this role..
I want to Aff play her first diva role i can watch her if she play sai see plerng but then i cannot stand to watch her
in plerng boon cos Noi character is just like from hell and sleeps around with too many men which i believe Aff she will
never suit to play those type.

I don't know why they're pairing Rome and Cherry in two lakorns already since they haven't even acted together before, so we don't know their dynamics. It might really take off or it might just suck...

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I don't know why they're pairing Rome and Cherry in two lakorns already since they haven't even acted together before, so we don't know their dynamics. It might really take off or it might just suck...
i don't think it will turn that way, i don't mind seeing Rome and Cherry since both
are A-list i know it will be a promising one but right now the major point is very
complicated and hard to predict, they're waiting for a confirm by Ch3 boss and the
director/producer of Makers Group team to announce wether a YES OR NO about Aff
taking the diva's role the n'rai from the old version, i hope for miracle that it
won't happen.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
news from Aff club one of the member said maybe Ken might be in here too since old version there is Tun Jakrit role and i think they will finalized the cast when Aff
start Ruk Prakasit with Por open and Plerng boon will be next.

tinah

sarNie Coma
I doubt that ken will be in here especially if he's playing 2nd to rome. In the old version, chatchais role seem more significant although he's not the praek

tinah

sarNie Coma
I don't know why they remaking these type of lakorn..there's always a lot of these storyline nowadays like buang, dok som see thong, etc

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I knew that there is a percentages Aff might play this rai role and apparently all the
4 are pra'nang Nok C,Anne,Tun,Noi this story obviously will be like Dork Sorm See Tong
i don't think i can stand there watching Aff being evil but at the start it wasn't
the director decision it was Aff she announce it herself that she wanna switch and try
new things so now I'm so nervous on the finalization casting. :nailbiter:

cecilia

Staff member
if she's in here as rai .. then this is one lakorn i refuse to watch! I pray she's not taking the baddie role -- i seriously can't stand watching her making her round from man to man!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
good news from p'jib that those news saying Cherry she's playing Anne role maybe its
just a rumor fans just wrote on wiki page its Cherry but put the other way around the
n'ek is still going to be the beautiful Aff and Rome to replace Aum spot. But now we
all have wait on some more updates on who will take as n'ek in between Cherry or Aff. :nailbiter:

cecilia

Staff member
yay! I want her to play Anne's role -- how she's so sweat and give in to everyone in the beginning but as her marriage life become reckless due to her selfish's husband -- she became stronger which made him come back after her, pleading .. OMG, thinking about Anne doing an awesome job in this role already got me crying when she run all the way from her house to her parent's place. so heartbroken!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
yay! I want her to play Anne's role -- how she's so sweat and give in to everyone in the beginning but as her marriage life become reckless due to her selfish's husband -- she became stronger which made him come back after her, pleading .. OMG, thinking about Anne doing an awesome job in this role already got me crying when she run all the way from her house to her parent's place. so heartbroken!
i hope the role is Aff she will pull it better than being rai and dying to see
Rome vs Aff and i hope there is miracle to make it comes alive. i know if they chose
Cherry she doesn't suit the weak crying not as good like what Anne did.