[Ch3] Plerng Boon (Makers Group)

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
ok things start to be disgusting or so cringy to watch ewww

she drive him crazy :lol:

now my question is why she didn't chose any other rich man there is hundred of man who will go after her using the same seduction methode since she has no moral
Because it's not about getting a rich man right now. Right now it's about winning over Pim. Rerng is narcissistic and abusive. She feeds off of belittling others and others misfortunes. She can't control anyone else but she chooses one person who she can control and manipulate to make herself feel better. She's always had control over Pim and thinks she can outshine Pim. And she uses Pim to make herself feel better. She threw her "trash" or left overs to Pim cause she thought she had landed a diamond mine (she high she did but she didn't take care of it, just used and abuse it until the resources ran out) but now that she lost everything, she feels the need to "beat" Pim and take everything cause she believes that everything Pim got was because of her. Cause she "gave" Rerk to Pim.

She's so selfish and greedy that she's blinded and can't see that just because Pim's life is happy doesn't mean she'll be happy when she steals it from Pim. She doesn't get it that you have to out work into a relationship and everything else in life in order for it to thrive and flourish. She thinks she's entitled to everything good and should just be spoon fed.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Pong must be a really stupid idiot for wooing over someone cheap like Janie, like she dumps him left and right yet he still sleeps with her to hurt Bella what a dumb ass, pong needs to stop playing these cheap roles.. the last one songkram nangfah I hate his guts to death lol

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
and finally she took all his mind and now he is a pure blind crazy eager pleasure man , it needed just a few effort to makes him blind again with her temptation wow and he looked he was dying for it

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Omg I'm so annoyed when the jazz music comes on and reung tries to be sexy it's annoying af. I'm so mad right now. I want to slap all the mains except Louis and the sister. Idk why "everyone" so stupid in this lakorn. Pim better kick her hubby in the balls a few times and step on Reung's face a couple of times too. Break her back or something. Just do something. RANT!!!!!!!!!

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Did they really did it in the back seat in the car?! I saw some pictures on IT. I think I'm going to have to watch this. Wonder if sarn is watching.

Iheartyadech

sarNie Hatchling
Pong must be a really stupid idiot for wooing over someone cheap like Janie, like she dumps him left and right yet he still sleeps with her to hurt Bella what a dumb ass, pong needs to stop playing these cheap roles.. the last one songkram nangfah I hate his guts to death lol
Seriously!!! I really don't know why P'Pong is taking these kind of role. I ask him back in May when I was in Thailand and he just laughed and said, he don't know either. If the producer thinks the role is fit for him then he takes it. And plus he also said that he have been wanting to pair up with Bella and Janie for a very long time. This was his shot! Both in one lakorn. He couldn't reject the project.:facepalm: But he promise to take more promising role in the feature.

Last edited:

Iheartyadech

sarNie Hatchling
I wasn't going to say anything but PB is....:confused12::facepalm::BangHead:

I was so excited for this lakorn in the beginning, but it is getting a little to out of hand. It'll be the 2nd lakorn of P'Pong that I won't continue to watch. I've love P'Pong since the beginning of his career (playing supporting role, to second lead, to p'ek) and this is the first lakorn that made me hate him (his role in PB) so much. If Rerng was someone else and not Janie, then maybe, just maybe I might have continue to watch it. Could be because I was never a fan of Janie to begin with. (Don't bash on me Janie fans, lol... it's just my opinion. She's a great actress to y'all, but because my first encounter with her when I visited Thailand wasn't very great, I'm just glad I was never a fan of hers and never follow her work or esle I'll be very very disappointed in her like some of her fanclub that I also meet at the same event I saw Janie) Who knows, maybe I might tune in again once all these crazy interaction with Rerng and Rerk ends. Until then, I won't be continuing PB!

Last edited:

t415l739

sarNie Hatchling
I've been following this lakorn but boy... The characters here makes me want to punch my laptop! The only people I like is Louis and that other girl whom I dont know. They make a good couple! Hope romance builds for them. :)

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
lol read pongs ig, he knows people are attacking him and despising his character lol he even said you can lecture me, but don't be too harsh I'm scared of y'all lmaooo he's super funny I know this Lakorn is pure entertainment but it's still dumb lol Bella looks like a background character she can't do anything lol Anne t is probably disappointed in Bella lol bc Annethong was prob way more aggressive and violent towards both n'rai and p'ek!!

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Actually no, I thought she was weak in her version too, she just had a strong look. Bella can never look as strong as Anne. Noi was weak as well.

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Idk I think abellas doing a decent job. I mean she was pisssed and sad at the same time when she called the both of them.

It's just Pong character had the nerve to say he loved pim and then go back and do it with Janie. It's just kind of fuck up. No matter what u know u wrong for that. No women should take back the trash they themselves threw away. Idk how ya feel but I'm just waiting for pong to realize he's trash right now. Cus first he lied to Pim and then he goes and sleeps with her in his car where Pim sits almost everyday when he takes her to work. That's disgusting. He couldn't help the temptation well sucks cus u already screwed up Bruh.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Not only do I dislike any lakorn where p'ek cheats on n'ek, but I hate that Rerg does it again and again. What you want to see is some remorse, and self-control, but I guess if he had that he would not have done it in the first place. After Rerng dumped him I taught he got smarter, but he fell into her trapped again. I don't know what I want to see happen, do I want Pim to forgive him in the end or let them kill of Rerg and Rerng lol.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
he'll lives in misery and regret....but old version was a happy ending...i want him to suffer and wrk for it if they will have them end together