[Ch3] Plerng Boon (Makers Group)

seev

sarNie Egg
How's the lakorn so far ? Im usually not interested watched this kinda drama but since Louis in here i might watch it . Btw do anyone know how's many episodes does this drama have ?

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
So sad for Pim. Rerng is one evil heartless b*tch! I only scan through epi 10 because I couldn't handle it haha.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Maybe I am too into the human psychology, but Rerng is the classic Narcissistic Sociopath and her parents should have sought treatment for her at a young age. Sociopathic tendencies
1. Impulsivensss (Very little and mostly in private, Rerng rarely does anything to show impulsivness)
2. Social Behavior (Normal, and Rerng can act normal fine)
3. Suffers from antisocial personality disorder (We know this with Rerng, she doesn't get along well with others)
4. Thinks every scheme out throughly and takes high risks in carefully calculated risk factors (Rerng does this as well)
5. Appear normal in regular social relationship and very predatory (Totally Rerng against Pim)
6. Violence (Varies, this is also the case with Rerng)

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Y'all know. I really like how violent Pim actually is, she's not willing to be a push over nor is she willing to be step on anymore makes me very happy she's stepping up and showing everyone what's up. I still want her to break Ruerg back and step on her face but I don't think there will be an actual scene where Pim acttacks her. Sure wish there was, I'll mess her up till she can't stand no more.

Pong such a loser. Freaking liar. I want to kick him in the balls. I really hope Pim doesn't give in to him. She should just leave him and go with Louis

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
Rerg' character is the dumbest I've seen in cheating lakorn when he actually thought he had the upper hand over Rerng and Pim had to break the news to him that Rerng played him. He just couldn't stop lying until Pim threw it to his face. At least in Mia Luang and Num Sor Sai, even though the husbands were jerks who wanted their cake and eat it, they owned up to cheating.

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
Maybe I am too into the human psychology, but Rerng is the classic Narcissistic Sociopath and her parents should have sought treatment for her at a young age. Sociopathic tendencies
1. Impulsivensss (Very little and mostly in private, Rerng rarely does anything to show impulsivness)
2. Social Behavior (Normal, and Rerng can act normal fine)
3. Suffers from antisocial personality disorder (We know this with Rerng, she doesn't get along well with others)
4. Thinks every scheme out throughly and takes high risks in carefully calculated risk factors (Rerng does this as well)
5. Appear normal in regular social relationship and very predatory (Totally Rerng against Pim)
6. Violence (Varies, this is also the case with Rerng)
From the look on the dad's face when she threw the tantrum to force her dad to pay for surgery for Pim's dad, you could tell her parents knew she needed psychological help but lived in denial. And the funny thing is, she blamed them for how she turned out, which is partially true. They spoiled her rotten, literally.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Ok I saw on Pantip that this episode was finally THE episode so I'm back to watching.

I want Pim and Terd but he's another Rerng's ex so I'm torn. Granted he's the smarter of her exes by a mile but still an ex. I'm ok with him ending up with the sister cause I like her too and the friendship with Pim/Terd is sweet. But I do want Louis and Bella in their own lakorn. I want Louis with a bunch of other Ch3 n'eks too. Why isn't he a full time p'ek?

And yes! Semi-bitchy Pim is finally coming out to play. I'll give props to all 3, Janie, Bella and Pong. Apparently that "reveal" scene was mostly improv work by them. The script writer said she didn't really write too much dialog or acting directions on the script for that specifically. But I actually like the "I want a divorce" scene better than the bed reveal one.

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
Ok I saw on Pantip that this episode was finally THE episode so I'm back to watching.

I want Pim and Terd but he's another Rerng's ex so I'm torn. Granted he's the smarter of her exes by a mile but still an ex. I'm ok with him ending up with the sister cause I like her too and the friendship with Pim/Terd is sweet. But I do want Louis and Bella in their own lakorn. I want Louis with a bunch of other Ch3 n'eks too. Why isn't he a full time p'ek?

And yes! Semi-bitchy Pim is finally coming out to play. I'll give props to all 3, Janie, Bella and Pong. Apparently that "reveal" scene was mostly improv work by them. The script writer said she didn't really write too much dialog or acting directions on the script for that specifically. But I actually like the "I want a divorce" scene better than the bed reveal one.
Ahh I should pick up this lakorn from today. I'm waiting for Pim to come strong.

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
After today episode, I'm totally shipping Bella and Louis. They need to stop trying to pair the younger sister with Louis, the script seems forced. Like he obviously has a thing for Bella so just stop and put these two together. Pong and Janie can go back to the back seat or wherever they wanna go.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I like that nk is strong but I don't want her fighting for him

Mannie

sarNie Adult
Dang.. this lakorn makes me so frustrated but I'm loving it so much. It's been so hard to watch some lakorns cause of editing and acting but gosh this one is so top quality in my opinion. Everyone in here is so on point but damn Bella is probably my bias at the moment. She portrays her emotions so well!! I can feel the hurt and the anguish. And I'm such a sucker for the dialogue. Everything that is said and acted out is soooo on point!! No unnecessary stuff!! Loved when Pim told Rerk that his excuse for a revenge was the lamest revenge ever because it was Rerng who got the upper hand and played him!! I love when Pim resisted Rerk after she found out about the cheating and when she was in the balcony with her sister Wan, I thought she was going to avoid Rerk but she confronted him and everything she said was ON POINT. That's my type of nang aek!! I'm so used to sappy giving in nang aeks that don't dare talk back or stand up for what's wrong. I felt like I was finally breathing! I'm an episode behind but I will see how it is! Loving it, even though I hate cheating lakorns. This one is so realistic and shows so much of our human vulnarabilities, desires, temptations, and remorse. As much as I hate Rerks character I feel he has so much more substance than the other cheating Pra Aeks I've been watching lol

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
I like that nk is strong but I don't want her fighting for him
Me neither! I didn't consider this. The old one she gave him one last chance and didn't really walk away until she found out Rerng was pregnant. But she didn't really fight with Rerng. Haven't seem Ep11 yet but by making her fight back it comes off like she's fighting over him? Damn and I guess they can't change the plot either.

Anyhow I think everyone has been waiting for the "Pim knows the truth and fights back" scenes. It's now killing it in the ratings. This week's 2 episodes got a 5.6 and 6.5 and today's ep went against Mask Singer too.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Shit if it's 1x eh...multiple...heck no...I want her fighting back but not back together w/ him and she can just chill w/louis

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
I thought she got back with Rerk cus she was trying to get back at Janie. Obviously failed horribly. Cus for the flashback. Pim totally gives up on everything, since she found out Rueng was Prego. It sucks cus Pim character was strong for about 1 episode and that was it.

And can someone explain what was going on with that one scene where they saw Janie's photo on IG about her doing Pilates cus it didn't really making sense. The photo were weird and how she was position didn't look sexy at all. Idk what was so shocking about it.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I'm still holding out. I don't care if she fights for pong. I just want her to retaliate. Her living her life is the best way. P'k is on his own. I hope it's a sad ending. Like the Friday series w/Oil, chris & what's her name. P'k regret it and was lonely...