[Ch3] Plerng Boon (Makers Group)

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
I'm still holding out. I don't care if she fights for pong. I just want her to retaliate. Her living her life is the best way. P'k is on his own. I hope it's a sad ending. Like the Friday series w/Oil, chris & what's her name. P'k regret it and was lonely...
I agree. It just seems much more realistic and a better ending.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I'm in love with Louis though. He should be given p'ek instead ya know. He can act much better than these other p'eks. Just saying.
Seriously, I never understood why he don't take/receive more P'ek roles, he has the look and acting skills.

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Seriously, I never understood why he don't take/receive more P'ek roles, he has the look and acting skills.
I guess they just don't give it to him. I'm disappointed because he doesn't get recognition he needs. He's an amazing actor u know. He can cry properly and make u feel so many things. And most of all he doesn't look force or stiff.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Louis is amazing actor. And lately...my gosh, he's looking delicious! I like seeing him play different roles, but yes, he should be given more p'ek roles with good scripts. He's tall too so he'll compliment n'eks well. Like, Yaya & Kim. But I adore the height difference between him & Toey in KC. So cute!

spanky

sarNie OldFart
How dare he!!!!?? (pong) "When is Pim going to be the same Pim?" (cuz she check his phone) The nerve of him! URG, they better have her out of that house soon!

He is in the wrong and he complaining that she doesn't trust him enough and Not being the same "pim". He did wrong and he wants her back then it should be FULL DISCLOSURE. He let what's her face take control and yet he's aggressive w/pim and NOT divorcing her!

Love Louis.

THis is my husband-

Louis- DId you ask the WIFE....hahahaha

They better not have them back together at the end...I can't hahaha...if they do keep the same ending...he better be tortured, groveling and eating DIRT! From the summary he is back w/nk because she left him and their kid for another guy...Again...the 2nd choice

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Sooooooo.................

I give prompts to Pim she finally said enough and left. But y'all know I thought she pregnant too cus she kept holding her stomach. Idk I guess it was all in my head. Bet Bella has a nice figure I've never notice before till now.

Omg so Louis has told Pim for tomorrow's episode that he does like Pim but idk I'm sad cus I know they won't end up together I wish they were.

I want pong to give her that divorce and it seems like he isn't going to. They fast forward pretty quick with the whole baby thing. I'm kind of disappointed...throughout this entire show Rueng has have the upper hand and she has gotten everything she wanted till now. I guess up until the very end she won't but u know it's a let down since no one really showed Rueng that she won't anyways win.

Pong has done so much damage to Pim, she should never take him back. If they end up together, it'll make me even more depress.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
They do ffw to the baby quickly. We do see pong suffer but it's NOT enough! He did this to himself like what Janie said. She now has the advantage of the baby. Pim deserve better.... someone who loves her better. ...I can't see anything pk do that I feel will deserve n'k back.

Janie and pong should live in misery .. the end

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
This lakorn has gotten so dumb and frustrating. Why Rerk always catering to Rerng? I understand Pim wanted out cause who doesn't but still, she let Rerng "win" too easily. I thought she'd be stronger. Seriously, she got the upper hand, she's the rightful legal wife. Who cares if Rerng is pregnant. Who cares if she's gonna walk around embarrassing herself. Who cares if she's gonna post stupid stuff on social media. Her crap gets to you cause you let it get to you. Now Rerng is just using he baby as an excuse to poke at everyone. I think everyone could've stood together stronger but oh well.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I don't feel that she let Rerng win. Pim knows her own self worth and walking away doesn't necessarily means losing. It just means she picks her battles. Why hold onto a man who wasn't strong enough to resist temptation? Rerk knew how Rerng was and he knew exactly what she was doing, but he still walked through that door. I feel with Rerk compared to similar men, his is worst because knew exactly what he was doing.

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
They do ffw to the baby quickly. We do see pong suffer but it's NOT enough! He did this to himself like what Janie said. She now has the advantage of the baby. Pim deserve better.... someone who loves her better. ...I can't see anything pk do that I feel will deserve n'k back.

Janie and pong should live in misery .. the end
Exactly! They should make them live in misery. Omg still high hopes for Bella and Louis though.

whitedove

sarNie Adult
Whoa this lakorn has been quite the hit for CH3, amidst dismal ratings post-Kluen Cheewit.

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Next episode.

Pong and Louis hit each other.
Pong- "you know that Pim is still my wife"
Pim- "stop using me(or u could say she said your husband status) as an excuse, I left you the day u cheated on me.
Louis- I'm not only talking about helping. I really do like you.
Janie- "if u don't stop contact with Pim, I will not (trust anyone?)..... when I have this baby ur going to have to divorce with Pim anyways.
Pong- (not really sure) matters about the baby is also ur matter as well.......Pong and Louis hug. "I've been away from my wife long enough it's time I come back for her.
pregnant Janie having baby.
Pong hugging Bella- The day has come....it finally ends

Cries. Everyone cries. Cus I'm crying too. It's not going to end up the way I want it toooo

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
I don't feel that she let Rerng win. Pim knows her own self worth and walking away doesn't necessarily means losing. It just means she picks her battles. Why hold onto a man who wasn't strong enough to resist temptation? Rerk knew how Rerng was and he knew exactly what she was doing, but he still walked through that door. I feel with Rerk compared to similar men, his is worst because knew exactly what he was doing.
I don't think she let Rerng win in a sense that she was the only one thinking of the baby and I agree, she knew her self worth and just wanted the conflict to stop. I hope they didn't change it from the other versions and the summary cause they're supposed to get divorced. I like that they divorced so that the past ended and anything else can be a fresh start since in the old version they got back together in the end (though I wish it wasn't so but I guess that's lakorn life). I liked that one evening lakorn where both N'ek and N'rai (her half-sister) didn't take Pr'ek back and no one ended up together. N'ek grew stronger, sold her hospital and I think left.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I would be more understanding if it was 1x and p'k confess n not get caught....

Pim win at the end by leaving. There's a innocent child now...I couldn't help but tune in cuz I wanna see p'k suffer...eat dirt hahaha

I love what bella said in prawida. I will not participate in the love triangle.

Last edited:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I don't think she let Rerng win in a sense that she was the only one thinking of the baby and I agree, she knew her self worth and just wanted the conflict to stop. I hope they didn't change it from the other versions and the summary cause they're supposed to get divorced. I like that they divorced so that the past ended and anything else can be a fresh start since in the old version they got back together in the end (though I wish it wasn't so but I guess that's lakorn life). I liked that one evening lakorn where both N'ek and N'rai (her half-sister) didn't take Pr'ek back and no one ended up together. N'ek grew stronger, sold her hospital and I think left.

Yepp, I don't think she sold her hospital, but it was somewhat taken up because of her grandmother's crimes. Pra'ek in that didn't learn a lesson like AT ALL though. He was still trying to be a manwhore even after everything that had happened to him lol.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
I feel like they made p'ek dumber and weaker in this version than Chatchai's. In the old version I think Pim was infertile? which made Rerng pregnant doubly painful for her. I think that's why there was all those scenes of Pim touching her stomach here.

I laughed when Louis said, "Did you ask his wife?" at the restaurant. Just one sentence shut her up. Love the attitude on him.

Love Rerk's dad and what he said at the temple.

Bella needs to stop taking weak roles. She would do well with evil or bitchy roles. So looking forward to the one with Pope. The divorce scenes at the end were great.

Also I agree "losing" Rerk only makes you a winner in life.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I think she's killing it here, esp in the most recent ep. I love character development. Her character in Prawida wasn't weak. I really enjoy that lakorn and I wasn't a fan of JJ and Bella but that was such a good lakorn that I actually kinda like them and is more likely to try their lakorns.