[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Okay, I am excited for this lakorn and when it aired I can watch it raw but for me to enjoy it way more since I understand little thai, is there anyone here that know who is going to sub this lakorn? I missed the good old subbing days ladies and gentlemen! :cry: :cry:

Please, if by chance any one of you ladies/guys know hit me up okay! :wink: :wink:

Step

Mrs James Ma
Kimmy official fc might sub this. They sub all her lakorns usually
Sweet_09 said:
Okay, I am excited for this lakorn and when it aired I can watch it raw but for me to enjoy it way more since I understand little thai, is there anyone here that know who is going to sub this lakorn? I missed the good old subbing days ladies and gentlemen! :cry: :cry:

Please, if by chance any one of you ladies/guys know hit me up okay! :wink: :wink:

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Thanks. That what I was thinking too but doubting since lately not many sub lakorns lol!

andreanaing

sarNie Juvenile
Step said:
I love what he said :ghehe: JMa knows Kimmy can do anything :loool: :loool:
He was sooo confident she will win :bhehe:

This is when a man loves a woman; he finds every reason to let her win, make her happy, let her have her way.... aw.... I'm thawed!

Step

Mrs James Ma
Awwww your words are anticipating me more :spicy: :spicy:

This man when he loves a woman, he makes her do 10 push ups :loool: :loool: :loool: cos he wants her to be tired :bhehe:
andreanaing said:
This is when a man loves a woman; he finds every reason to let her win, make her happy, let her have her way.... aw.... I'm thawed!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
oyyyy you made me miss those days of filming *sigh* can't wait when they start promoting the lakorn really really really hope they will do many shows together please people don't disappoint me 

andreanaing

sarNie Juvenile
Step said:
Awwww your words are anticipating me more :spicy: :spicy:

This man when he loves a woman, he makes her do 10 push ups :loool: :loool: :loool: cos he wants her to be tired :bhehe:
:bhehe:  :bhehe:  :bhehe: Oh I can't forget Kim and James's laughter. They share this amazing moment:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0emuHvM4So

@Peace, I can't wait for the promotion period too!!!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i'm beyond ready please people hurry up i seriously can't wait anymore aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :weee:  :weee:  :weee:  :weee:  :weee:  :weee:  :weee:  :weee:  :weee:  :weee:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  
Step said:
cr as tagged

Step said:
Thats Pop and Kim  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:
cr as tagged

look at how beautiful she is and those beautiful expressive eyes  :heart:  :heart:  awwwwww

Step

Mrs James Ma
Fight between Sattawat and Chaiyapol. Kim and Eyes are also there. Lol I repeated the clip many times already. Give us more updates