[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

momotea

sarNie Juvenile
omg this is sick to put all fault to mark just by your own imagination and you really think kim would follow mark's order how he let kim stop shooting mag jobs with other co-star for 4 years now
sorry off topic in kim's tread

andreanaing

sarNie Juvenile
To clear the air, it's part of the acting at vaseline event. Kim was just teasing Mark and Mark reacted accordingly just for the event. 

Second, I don't think Kim deliberately stayed away from James or Mark was so jealous of Kim walking with another man. There was this video on youtube Yaya was teasing Mark when Kim walked down with James during rehearsal. Mark seems quite okay with it so I have no doubt this man has a big heart. 

It is just a natural closeness for a newly couple and forget about the world surrounding them. Well I will stop talking about MK here since this is not their forum like Peace said. 

What I want to say is I wish Ch3 or P'Anne to plan many events for Kimja. It seems there was only a runaway walk and an autograph session with Kimja outside filming (correct me if I am wrong!). I want more of them and it is a responsibility of Ch3 or P'Anne to pair them up outside the filming schedule. They both are weak in promoting these two, perhaps thinking that's not necessary since Kimja fever is high enough to hail the viewer rating. 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
help please help can someone translate :weee: :weee: is this an announcement of the air date or soemthing like that  

as my smaaallll experience the rating in thailand  doesn't depend on how strong the chemistry is between the lead it depends more on the storyline how appealing is for the viewers and how good is the editing and the production execution but i think pcknmcpw may have a potential to do well if the story is well written and well represent cause really kimja chemistry is higghhhhhh and i think they can make a surprise if again the story and the edit give them justice and attract the viewer  so let's hope anne did the best in it , either way for me personally i was already sold to them i'm in kimja ship until the end and i will enjoy every second aboard it :dance2:  :dance2:  :dance2:  

andreanaing said:
 perhaps thinking that's not necessary since Kimja fever is high enough to hail the viewer rating. 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
andreanaing said:
@peace, yeah long sold out already. Even DoTs does not convince me at all. :p
hmmm i'm not sure of that  :ghehe: DoTS is one of the best drama i ever watched until now and i don't think thai production can get to the level of korean production especially DoTS to be honest :p man why you always get me off topic heh :facepalm: :hide: 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i'm still waiting for someone kind to translate the post i put earlier everyone is celebrating in ig and pantip and me i'm like this 

:pervie:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
maya7898 said:
The news said that after Jao Ban Jao Reun end, PCKNMCPW will on-air :3 ~ 
thank youuuuuuuuuu soo soo much :woot:  :thanks: FINALLLYYYYYYYY so it will take Wed &Thu slot yeah yeah  :dance2:  :dance2:  that mean pcknmcpw will air at last one month exactly aaaahhhh i'm soo happy finally finally enough of this calm wait  

andreanaing

sarNie Juvenile
peace said:
hmmm i'm not sure of that   :ghehe: DoTS is one of the best drama i ever watched until now and i don't think thai production can get to the level of korean production especially DoTS to be honest :p man why you always get me off topic heh :facepalm: :hide:
Nah.... DoTs's a bit lame (my opinion). I prefer Goodbye Mr. Black; perhaps I'm too Thai. lolz

maya7898 said:
The news said that after Jao Ban Jao Reun end, PCKNMCPW will on-air :3 ~ 
Yay, thanks maya7898. Jao Ban Jao Reun started really good but now it's boring. Three more weeks and I can love when a man loves a woman. O-o...  :dance3:  :dance3:  :dance3:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
one thing i want it back the emoticon i want to explode from happiness when i saw this in the 5 sec teaser that they showed in the ep when kim come to anne's program will share it now
aaaaaaaaaaaa :oops::oops::oops:

41:16 and 41:35 and 43:34
can't wait can't wait

cr as tagged

PS THEY HAD SOME GOOD MOMENT AT THE 46TH EVENT OF CH3 WILL SHARE IT LATER I WAS SOOO HAPPYY ;);)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
yeah yeah the spazz is back the addiction is back *shame on me* :p :rolleyes:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone