[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

andreanaing

sarNie Juvenile
When shall this lakorn air? This long waiting is killing me to be honest. I'm helplessly tuning in this and that forum all time! Gah...

Step

Mrs James Ma
If this airs in mon and tue slot, it will air in mid april. Wed thu or fri sat sun slot, it will air at the end.

andreanaing

sarNie Juvenile
Step said:
If this airs in mon and tue slot, it will air in mid april. Wed thu or fri sat sun slot, it will air at the end.
Shoot... I have to wait another month. This is killing me!!!! When a person loves when a man loves a woman.... this is the feeling, I suppose. 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
andreanaing said:
Shoot... I have to wait another month. This is killing me!!!! When a person loves when a man loves a woman.... this is the feeling, I suppose. 
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :lolyup: :lolyup: :rofl: 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
ohhh myyyyy every single time i go to rewatch a MVS of them the fever appear right away aaaa this wait it's really hard :weee: :weee: :weee: beautiful MV :heart: :thumbsup:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0IBpd4fy-P8

andreanaing

sarNie Juvenile
Just finished watching the old version PCKNMCPW. Pol was very good at showing his love to Kim's character (Joy). I wonder if James Ma can intensify his love and stares at Kim a bit more! That'll be perfect and make my daysssss

Step

Mrs James Ma
You made me impatient to watch this :coverlaf:
andreanaing said:
Just finished watching the old version PCKNMCPW. Pol was very good at showing his love to Kim's character (Joy). I wonder if James Ma can intensify his love and stares at Kim a bit more! That'll be perfect and make my daysssss