[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
janajelly1 said:
Yes Yaya needs to work on being strong/fierce. I guess she has to wait to get the opportunity to have that kind of role. Kim can play any type of genre so I don't doubt her acting abilities. James is one lucky man, to work with a good production and work with either Yaya or Kim hehe.
Yaya's characters in GRGR and RFTD were both mature young women. She did okay in them, not that impressive, but decent. Anyways, let's wait until we hear confirmation of the nang'ek! I'm so anxious!!!
adsd18/2 said:
janajelly check this out i saw this pic in ig but coz i didn't understood what was all about so i just thought maybe it just a fantasy of one of JAMES FAN at beginning i was surprised that one of his fanc post a pic of him and kim and then i didn't give her imorptant but when i saw this topic i went back i search for the pic again maybe it's really can be kim  
http://iconosquare.com/p/851914625154323872_1314239644
That's a recent pic of Kim! Like, from yesterday or two days ago! Haha. It looks like a fan pic only, but maybe it isn't? :D

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Anonymous95 said:

That's a recent pic of Kim! Like, from yesterday or two days ago! Haha. It looks like a fan pic only, but maybe it isn't? :D
it's a fan pic :ghehe: but since janajelly mentioned that james's fanc in general got the right information for his work i thought then maybe they got some information so they post a pic of him and kim i just wanted to share it maybe it's nothing

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
adsd18/2 said:
it's a fan pic :ghehe: but since janajelly mentioned that james's fanc in general got the right information for his work i thought then maybe they got some information so they post a pic of him and kim i just wanted to share it maybe it's nothing
Oh, I see. Does his fan club have an official IG account? And is it "jamesma_jung"? @janajelly

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
thank you janajelly for your information  now i will go and i will be back in this topic when everything will be confirmed  :flowers:

dariey

sarNie Adult
Mahalo said:
We need Anne to come to the rescue and help mold these other newbies into professionals.

as much as i love the already good actress i need to agree on this.
well its all depend to anne.she know the best.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Oh wow, James Ma huh with Thong Enter....omg!  :shock2:

Kimberley is the first one that pop out of my mind lol dont know why...maybe i want my dream pair to become reality hehehehe. Gosh it will be totally awesome if it really is Kim!

Let see, how many lakorn does Kim have line up next??? NONE! AHAHAHAHAH!

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
Agree with Mahalo..As much as I think Kim would be a choice, I don't think Anne should cast Kim in here..I want Anne to promote some newbie that have potential  
If this one focus on drama, I don't think Yaya is a good choice

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I think Anne can help Yaya transition from lighter roles to dramatic and challenging ones. Yaya has so much potential but the roles she has accepted are limiting her abilities. I think her acting debut is better than her acting now. She was really good in Kularn Rai Narm and DJA, but after GRGR, I don't see any improvements. However, her performance at recent concerts have given me hope that she may be able to handle more challenging roles. She can convey deep-felt emotions well. She just needs opportunities to showcase them.   

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
I really want to know who the n'ek is too! but I'm just more glad my cutie James will be getting a modern Lakorn. (maybe) Anything for James Ma! 

fun

Expired Sarnie
Ann new bias is James Ma. keke. 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Hanajungupup said:
Agree with Mahalo..As much as I think Kim would be a choice, I don't think Anne should cast Kim in here..I want Anne to promote some newbie that have potential  
If this one focus on drama, I don't think Yaya is a good choice
Yam she's good in dramas and serious roles i see her potential in Fai Ruk Plerng Kaen 

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
Yam can do action, can be a mature or sweet girl and strong kind of girl like in Kaen Sanaeha...
Sad that we don't know if Anne will cast a newbie or not...
Whoever the n'ek is, I'm so happy for JMA to get a modern lakorn xD