[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Hanajungupup said:
So Anne is really promoting some pairings back to back, but it's ok, I like Popeploy...
But why it taking so long to know abt the n'ek? *sighs*...
I want someone that surprises me...
popeploy has been promoted a new koo-jin/koo-kwan after sameeteetra got the highest rated lakorn they got an award popeploy got an official fanclub
name called 'ppisland' meaning Island of love 

omg Kimmy might be working with Tv Scene in 2015 lucky her 

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
Alice said:
popeploy has been promoted a new koo-jin/koo-kwan after sameeteetra got the highest rated lakorn they got an award popeploy got an official fanclub
name called 'ppisland' meaning Island of love 

omg Kimmy might be working with Tv Scene in 2015 lucky her 
It is just a guess by James Ma's fans because Kimmy press like for this pic which posted by TV scene producer. There are three possibility.
1. Kimmy will cooperate with James Ma.
2. Kimmy will cooperate with TV scene.
3. Kimmy likes the pic simply for no any other reasons.
Personally hope it's the first one :teary:

MinsulYaya

sarNie Egg
Seems like its going to be kim.. Wish it was Yaya though.. Kim already had 2 with thong entertainment so I hope they choose someone other than her..

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i dont want ThongEntertainment to use Kim again i wanted to be Yam instead 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
guys you sounds like detective :whahuh:  now we have to wait to see if your analysis will be true but i still don't want to give a big hope still going with the possibility of yaya more :ghehe: 

fun

Expired Sarnie
Maybe Anne is finally doing me a big favor by reuniting James Ma and Chalida lol

In a way I don't wish for it to happen so most likely I have a hunch it is either Kim or Yaya. I have not liked a single Thong Entertainment lakorn. Praying that Abb Ruk Online will win over me.

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
I saw pics of JMA with Denkhun & Eye on IG and I wish someday I could see Yam&JMA at event together, they really need to meet each other like really...
At this point, I feel like this will be Kim as n'ek...

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
janajelly1 said:

I want him with Yam too, but hopefully they'll get the chance in the future to pair up.

We are detectives. I am a very good at finding things, especially about anything related to James.   :bhehe:

I have a feeling it will be Yaya but a lot of things are pointing to Kim, I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

I hope it's no need to wait for a long time... it is a torment to me.

snsdapple

sarNie Egg
Hmmm... is that possible for Preem Ranida to be cast in this lakorn?
Well I'm a big fan of James Ma... and just hoping Preem Ranida to act as na'ek :highfive:

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
tgamber said:
I'd like to vote for Preem ,Yam , Yaya, Mew, Taew and Namtarn. I know with Namtarn is least possibility but I'd like her to be with someone not a veteran nor Ken P.
I feel the same way for Namtarn and James Ma to pair up! However, everyone is right people do have their own biases. Hope this isn't like Ka Badin. took us forever to find out who N'ek was. It was such a hard and tempting time for all Jma fans. 

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I, for one, am very happy that Anne favors Kim out of the younger generation. It's such an honor. :yes: Kim may be in here with James...and she might not. Nevertheless, I'm looking forward to her future projects with Thong Entertainment. There will be many more since it's well known that producers use their favorite actors more than anyone else.

Though I still feel it'll be Yaya for this, I'm being hopeful now that a lot of things are pointing to Kim. For one, Kim apparently liked a picture of James that was apparently posted by TV Scene. This could mean she is going to pair up with James soon, or it could mean that she is going to have a lakorn with TV Scene soon. She could've simply liked the picture because she thought James looked good. However, I think it's too coincidental that Kim would randomly like a picture of James at this particular time when there are speculations of her pairing up with him.

Secondly, Kim, James and Yaya are all signing the Ch. 3 calendar on the same day. Normally, MK and Yadech do it together because they're Ch. 3's biggest koo jins. However, Ch. 3 may be using this opportunity for James and Kim to be together instead to promote them in here...IF they really are going to be in here. Mario and Mint had an event together recently with Min and Mai, and I have no doubt it's to hype fans up for their upcoming pairing. It could be the same with James and Kim.

Lastly, teamjamesma_pantip, who are said to be a reliable source for his past and upcoming projects, have started following Kimmy's personal IG. I don't know when they did it specifically, but the only actresses they're following are Anne, Matt and Kim. Anne, because James will be working with her for this lakorn. Matt, because they're shooting Ka Badin together. And Kim, why? I guess we'll be finding out soon? :pervie: :coverlaf:

For the calendar signing event, I predict that James will be sandwiched between Kim and Yaya. Or it might go: Grate, Matt, James, Kim, Nadech, Yaya. That'll be a big hint. :pervie: I think it's on the 21st? If so, then I can't wait to see the results on Friday!!!! :rofl:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
janajelly1 said:
I think they meant she liked this picture:

They're asking if she will have a lakorn with Tv Scene because she liked it, this makes them think that they might pair up together.
I found this picture on Instagram, but didn't see that Kimmy liked it. Was this perhaps on Twitter or Facebook? :scratchhead2: