[CH3] Paen Rai Long Tai Waa Ruk (Step Power 3):Aun Witaya/Mae Nisachon/Pat Chaborirak/Lalina Lorena

xingtze

sarNie Hatchling
I think one of the reason I like this lakorn is because p'ek is smart and not dumbfounded by n'rai. Hate it when p'ek only figure out the truth at the very end.

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
The cafe scene where N'ek dressed skimpy with large glasses was hilarious, especially when Pr'ek arrived. The sibling relationship between Fa, Tawan, and Dao is cute. Love the cast and their chemistry. Wish this was longer than 45 mins.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Man, I am in love with Siri, she's so beautiful lol and her acting is pretty decent. I hope I get to see her as nang'ek one day. I think her acting is better than May sometimes. May seems to exaggerate many of her actions.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Are they making lakorns from
Man, I am in love with Siri, she's so beautiful lol and her acting is pretty decent. I hope I get to see her as nang'ek one day. I think her acting is better than May sometimes. May seems to exaggerate many of her actions.
yeah, Siri is very pretty. Her and Pat look really good together. Would like to see them pair up as leads in their own lakorn

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Are they making lakorns from

yeah, Siri is very pretty. Her and Pat look really good together. Would like to see them pair up as leads in their own lakorn

Yeah, so far they only have the sequel for Nudao's story. It's that Mai and Mint lakorn
https://www.asianfuse.net/discuzz/t...roduction-mai-warit-mint-chalida.64559/page-2

The title of the lakorn is different from the book though, the title for Nudao's story book version is "Paen Ruk Pitak Duang Dao" which makes more sense than the current lakorn title lol. Paen Ruk Pitak Duang Dao (Plan of love, protecting the star). It's going to take some getting used to seeing someone else as the cast. I hope they turn Tawan's version into a book. I'm most interested in seeing what happens to Tawan lol. To be honest, Nu dao's character is kind of annoying ROFL.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Thanks, @KhoOnxNouxWanxJai! Hmmm, if it's a series, why not use the same actors? I do find Nudao annoying also. Don't know if it's the actress or the character that's annoying. Will Mint/Mai part be an evening lakorn? Who will be in Tawan's version. It won't feel like a series because all three parts will have different actors. Was this first part a trial error? Lol. Surprisingly this evening lakorn is doing better than prime time.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Thanks, @KhoOnxNouxWanxJai! Hmmm, if it's a series, why not use the same actors? I do find Nudao annoying also. Don't know if it's the actress or the character that's annoying. Will Mint/Mai part be an evening lakorn? Who will be in Tawan's version. It won't feel like a series because all three parts will have different actors. Was this first part a trial error? Lol. Surprisingly this evening lakorn is doing better than prime time.
I highly doubt it will be evening lol. This part was actually filmed awhile back. They probably thought they wouldn't be able to get the other two novels. Lol I think this lakorn is doing better than Boy and Patricia's lakorn xS. Rating wise anyway.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
What is Tawan's part about. Nudao's part doesn't sound intesting.

CPY

GotomySin
Yeah, so far they only have the sequel for Nudao's story. It's that Mai and Mint lakorn
https://www.asianfuse.net/discuzz/t...roduction-mai-warit-mint-chalida.64559/page-2

The title of the lakorn is different from the book though, the title for Nudao's story book version is "Paen Ruk Pitak Duang Dao" which makes more sense than the current lakorn title lol. Paen Ruk Pitak Duang Dao (Plan of love, protecting the star). It's going to take some getting used to seeing someone else as the cast. I hope they turn Tawan's version into a book. I'm most interested in seeing what happens to Tawan lol. To be honest, Nu dao's character is kind of annoying ROFL.
Yes, I clarified with the author. They changed the lakorn name. To be precise the novel is different from the lakorn. Can't wait for the Dao's story. Mai character is a police who need to protect Mint.

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
Yes, I clarified with the author. They changed the lakorn name. To be precise the novel is different from the lakorn. Can't wait for the Dao's story. Mai character is a police who need to protect Mint.
So guess that means no Pi Mor Wayu?? :(

Last edited: