[CH3] Paen Rai Long Tai Waa Ruk (Step Power 3):Aun Witaya/Mae Nisachon/Pat Chaborirak/Lalina Lorena

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Wait, so will ch3 be making lakorns from all three books for prime time? So this one won't be connected to Mint/Mai's part?

CPY

GotomySin
Sorry if I got the spoiler thing wrong. Saw that on the Seesan Entertainment clip...hope they keep that part... looked like have one with another one on the way ❤
I chatted with the writer of the novel. Suppose they had a daughter then on Dao's part only another son. They changed the plot.

CPY

GotomySin
Wait, so will ch3 be making lakorns from all three books for prime time? So this one won't be connected to Mint/Mai's part?
I guess because it is from different production. Hopefully they will consider filming Tawan's part.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I guess because it is from different production. Hopefully they will consider filming Tawan's part.
It's gonna be weird if ch3 prime time does Fak Fah's version again. It's gonna feel like a remake.

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
It's gonna be weird if ch3 prime time does Fak Fah's version again. It's gonna feel like a remake.
That would be really weird and a dis-service to this version. Maybe it's like Dao Kiang Duen and Dao Kaew Duen where they're complete different stories?? That one threw me off at first thinking it was supposed to be a sequel.

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
Neung and Fa are too cute. It's reminded me of what Dao said that Fa spent her time working to take care of them that she hasn't had time for romance so she doesn't know how to react...like a kid...lol.

CPY

GotomySin
That would be really weird and a dis-service to this version. Maybe it's like Dao Kiang Duen and Dao Kaew Duen where they're complete different stories?? That one threw me off at first thinking it was supposed to be a sequel.
If Dao Kiang Duen and Dao Kaew Duen, both are produced by the same company. But, different case for this series. Fah's story is from Step power 3. If Dao' story, it's Poddle Production. Hmmmm....

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
I wish they just filmed all three part as evening lakorns, that way they could keep the same cast and let the newbies show their stuff.
I agree... I can't see someone else as Tawan if they make the third one too. It's different if their characters are kids in this version. They should have done it like all the other series with siblings and kept the same cast and time frame.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I agree... I can't see someone else as Tawan if they make the third one too. It's different if their characters are kids in this version. They should have done it like all the other series with siblings and kept the same cast and time frame.
And seriously, who wants to see a prime time lakorn with Nu Dao as the nang'ek rofl. I don't know if it is just me but her character is SOO annoying. It's not even cause Lena cause I actually like Lena as an actress lol.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Wait, so doctor Wayu doesn't get with NuDao? He's adorable though!

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
Wait, so doctor Wayu doesn't get with NuDao? He's adorable though!
According the the Mai/Mint summary, Mor Wayu doesn't get with Nupdao. Don't know if his character is even in it :(

Editing in just about every lakorn I've watched so far is funny. There's always something off...Neung has on a different color suit from the time he was at the restaurant to the time he got home that same evening...maybe he couldn't stand Bpingkana so he changed?...lol.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
According the the Mai/Mint summary, Mor Wayu doesn't get with Nupdao. Don't know if his character is even in it :(

Editing in just about every lakorn I've watched so far is funny. There's always something off...Neung has on a different color suit from the time he was at the restaurant to the time he got home that same evening...maybe he couldn't stand Bpingkana so he changed?...lol.
Thanks, I was actually asking about this version of NuDao and doctor Wayu relationship. I probably won't watch Mint/Mai version of Nub Dao. I don't find Nub Dao's character interesting.
This lakorn may finish by next week cause everything is reveling already.

CPY

GotomySin
Thanks, I was actually asking about this version of NuDao and doctor Wayu relationship. I probably won't watch Mint/Mai version of Nub Dao. I don't find Nub Dao's character interesting.
This lakorn may finish by next week cause everything is reveling already.
Well, I want to know how this lakorn ended up. Hmmm....