[CH3] Paen Rai Long Tai Waa Ruk (Step Power 3):Aun Witaya/Mae Nisachon/Pat Chaborirak/Lalina Lorena

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Okay so I don't understand the sister faked and said that the guy who is the father of her child is the nephew (Tawan) I think that's his name I could be wrong or heard it wrong but then she goes back and said it's the guy who she's really in love with but the nephew and him are under one household in the same family so why did she bother lying about it in the fist place?

tweedaly

sarNie Rebel
Okay so I don't understand the sister faked and said that the guy who is the father of her child is the nephew (Tawan) I think that's his name I could be wrong or heard it wrong but then she goes back and said it's the guy who she's really in love with but the nephew and him are under one household in the same family so why did she bother lying about it in the fist place?
I think she faked being pregnant to help Tawan out of his marriage to that one girl. I'm not 100 percent sure but I think Tawan is her younger brother, or someone she considers to be her brother and in the first episode Tawan called her to help him. P'ek, I'm pretty sure, is the uncle of the girl that Tawan is getting married to. In order for the wedding to go on p'ek probably lied that n'ek was actually his wife and pregnant with him. This caused n'ek and Tawan's plan to fail.

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
So does she carry on the lie and married the p'ek cus everyone thinks she's pregnant and she continues to pretend to be pregnant?

tweedaly

sarNie Rebel
So does she carry on the lie and married the p'ek cus everyone thinks she's pregnant and she continues to pretend to be pregnant?
From today's episode it seems that they both signed a marriage certificate and she'll keep on pretending to be pregnant. I don't know too much but she wants to continue the plan for some reason.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Just watch the MV , surprisingly, the storyline seen refreshing !!! I can see a potential rscenesw, will keep an eye on this lakorn

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
Looks like she continues the charade so that she can stay at the house to find out the connection between Pr'eks brother and Tawan's mom. Tawan's parents and her dad were murdered (car accidents due to brake failures). Tawan's parents were killed first and Fa's parents adopted Tawan since they grew up together like real siblings. Looks like it's gonna be a good story line...their plan going wrong was hilarious. Funny how far she's gone for her little brother.

Just want to see where Neung and Fa start having sweet scenes.

CPY

GotomySin
I think she faked being pregnant to help Tawan out of his marriage to that one girl. I'm not 100 percent sure but I think Tawan is her younger brother, or someone she considers to be her brother and in the first episode Tawan called her to help him. P'ek, I'm pretty sure, is the uncle of the girl that Tawan is getting married to. In order for the wedding to go on p'ek probably lied that n'ek was actually his wife and pregnant with him. This caused n'ek and Tawan's plan to fail.
Yes. Seems like she and Tawan is half-sibling/adopted sibling. The moment when she was locked up, she managed to find an old photo. I believe that must related to her late dad death. Nang'ek will continue to live in this family in order to help Tawan and investigate the mystery. Sounds interesting!

CPY

GotomySin
Pat (Boy Pakorn youngest brother) as Tawan

Attachments

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I like the storyline...but n'ek seem raish somehow and Aun looks so tired. But I did watched it and like it so far.

little22

sarNie Juvenile
interesting storyline but not don't make sense of the marriage. Ping love Tawan so much but why she slept with the servant son. but that's dumb of p'ek accept to marry n'ek even though she said she ruin ping and tawan marriage and pregnant with tawan. P'ek is dumb too to go plan with his niece

CPY

GotomySin
interesting storyline but not don't make sense of the marriage. Ping love Tawan so much but why she slept with the servant son. but that's dumb of p'ek accept to marry n'ek even though she said she ruin ping and tawan marriage and pregnant with tawan. P'ek is dumb too to go plan with his niece
N'ek is faking her pregnancy.