[Ch3] Padiwarada (Good Feeling)

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
I guess I can kinda understand why Saran is upset regarding the house...when they fell on hard times everyone abandoned him and his mom and no one claimed to know them.  But now he's married to a high status girl and everyone's congratulating him.  He wanted to work hard to get his status back and having things given back to him because of her status is just...a blow to his pride....but he shouldn't take it on Rin and Chalat, it's not their fault, they meant well.  It's not their fault they don't know what Saran and his mom didn't share with them.  But gaaaaaaaaahhhh! I hate Duang's shameless face!!!  I hope something really really bad and embarrassing happens to her, but even then she probably won't know how to quit cause her face is too thick 

But gaaaaah stupid Saran be acting like Rin is gonna abandon him cause she's too high status.  He should know she's not like that, and she's never used status against him.  She's always been sweet and caring and appreciative of what she has because she herself was abandoned.  Stupid Saran don't deserve her.  Chalat should find a better man to love his sister, stupid Saran pissing me off at work making me take it on my clients lols jk

amieo1

sarNie Egg
my favorite scene that made me cry was at the end when I think Rin was telling her family she wanted to leave or something and the dad was struggling and yelling and she was crying…can't wait to watch that part with subtitles

Mayji

sarNie Juvenile
I can conclude Main point of Ep12 for Saran I understand him now, He angry Rin because he thought her should get him from temple event that he said with Rin : I'm surrender poor-Khunnoo better than Rich people who must live in high class socailty, but she not get that he disappoint her but not because Rin is rich or she lied (He try to understand in her) but because Rin is Rapeepan'Family who is creditor of Saran'family (Siwawaet) especially true cause make Saran not want to live comeback his house because his dad died in this house witch he not forget or still his memory always, it mean that pictures 'dad died in his memory oooh. So saddd for Saran and Rin too but if I was Rin I don't like that hajaha from my experiance truely, The man every want to leader of family , mostly they don't like them wife do fussy everything without told him hshah just my persernal opinions

Mango12

sarNie Egg
Ok I think Rin will get hurt because in one of the OST mv, there was a scene of her in bed with her wrist wrapped and he was holding on to her hands. Look like a hospital scene. I also saw a scene with the White Tiger guy too so I think he caught up to Rin and that's where we see the "gun" in the preview for the next episode.

Ok so I understand why Saran was mad about the whole house thing but why did he let Duang step all over Rin again like that. It's like he's all drama queen on Rin but a wuss in front of Duang. Chalat should just keep his sister away from Saran. In fact, that house look like Khun Chai Puttipat's house so Rin should just stay there with Khun Chai, at least he isn't a wuss. I don't understand Saran, the entire lakorn is about Rin lowering herself down to meet his demands and such but not once has he done anything to say "you're my woman" to her. Like that scene where the White Tiger guy was on the train, it's like he didn't even worry about his wife on the same train too!

KuvYogLadyLaLa

sarNie Egg
beamsgirl said:
I guess I can kinda understand why Saran is upset regarding the house...when they fell on hard times everyone abandoned him and his mom and no one claimed to know them.  But now he's married to a high status girl and everyone's congratulating him.  He wanted to work hard to get his status back and having things given back to him because of her status is just...a blow to his pride....but he shouldn't take it on Rin and Chalat, it's not their fault, they meant well.  It's not their fault they don't know what Saran and his mom didn't share with them.  But gaaaaaaaaahhhh! I hate Duang's shameless face!!!  I hope something really really bad and embarrassing happens to her, but even then she probably won't know how to quit cause her face is too thick 

But gaaaaah stupid Saran be acting like Rin is gonna abandon him cause she's too high status.  He should know she's not like that, and she's never used status against him.  She's always been sweet and caring and appreciative of what she has because she herself was abandoned.  Stupid Saran don't deserve her.  Chalat should find a better man to love his sister, stupid Saran pissing me off at work making me take it on my clients lols jk

I with you on this. I understood it, but man did it piss me off. Chalat shouldn't not feel bad. He only want his sister to have the best. 

On another note, if I was Chalat I will beat the living hell out of Saran for disrespecting my sister. 

I don't understand why Duang keep come around. Like don't you have any shame that you're married but is chasing someone else husband. 

sarN

sarNie Granny
*sigh* bad Saran *sigh* and the beginning of the eps was sweet too , when Rin ran downstairs to hug him awwww , she missed him ,the poor girl is so in love w/ her husband & when he said he might kiss her in front of her brother , I was like yeahhh HAHAHA ,

JennieN

sarNie Adult
Saran, you @ss. How dare you treat Rin that way. I don't like this episode because I will be hating Saran from now on. I don't care about him no more. Chalat should take care of his sister now.

So sad for Rin - torn between husband and her sick father. I mean, when she was laying down at his bed side and crying after her dad told her not to go. I was crying with her. And then I think about Saran and hate him...next week preview, Rin will be more heartbroken and I will hate Saran more for that.

KuvYogLadyLaLa

sarNie Egg
sarN said:
*sigh* bad Saran *sigh* and the beginning of the eps was sweet too , when Rin ran downstairs to hug him awwww , she missed him ,the poor girl is so in love w/ her husband & when he said he might kiss her in front of her brother , I was like yeahhh HAHAHA ,

They sure know how to play with our emotions. This was a pretty painful episode to watch. Stupid Saran.

JennieN

sarNie Adult
Who was cheering on for Rin when she was confronting Duang not to mess with her. You go girl!

Also, Bella looked very pretty in today's episode

krakatowa

sarNie Egg
At the rate Saran is going with Duang especially in the next ep, all I can say is can we have P'Arun cling to Rin as before to wak Saran up from his self pity and taking Rin for granted?***Ugh!!*****

krakatowa

sarNie Egg
After today's ep and next week's preview I feel like my addiction for this lakorn is waning. I was hoping and expecting so many more sweet loving scenes between Rin and Saran. So sad for our Rin.......

sarNie Adult
GUYYYYYS!!!! Be careful what you wish for! Did you see the next episode's preview? It looks like he's gonna go through that whole "Goodbye, I don't deserve you, you need to get a better man." thing. Saran just hired me to be his lawyer so I want to go defend him again, but seeing that everyone (including myself) is hating him right now, I'll just shut up and try again another day.  :lol:

loveandpeace

sarNie Egg
Rin's statement while holding the gun during the preview is starting to scare me a little, "Just a bullet to head and all the headaches will disappear." I hope Saran walks in on her while she's saying all that with the gun in her hands. I wonder how everything is all going to play out with only 3 episodes left. We better not get a rushed ending!

JennieN

sarNie Adult
that's what I don't like Rin to do. committing suicide doesn't really solve anything but actually make the alive feel guilty.  Rin should have a hold of that gun and be stronger instead. 

I don't care about Saran next week to be honest.  At this point, he is not in my liking list.  I don't care if he gets on his knee and tell Rin that he doesn't not deserve her.  Because I better have some begging from him when this lakorn ends or else I will really hate this lakron/Saran

luciagemini

sarNie Egg
I have to say saran is a total jerk. I totally agree let Saran go with Duang. Rin deserve a better man.
Maybe we are tricked by the preview of next ep. But after seeing ep12, I need to yell out "WTH!"

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Focusing on the positive, Rin running down the stairs was really cute. She looked like a little kid. I have to give it to Bella, seeing her as Rin and Mekala. The difference between shy and in love Rin and confident in love Mekala is really something.

I see some are worried about the previews? Ok spoilers below to help you guys out since we're in for a rough ride the last few episodes.

Rin isn't thinking of suicide with the gun and quote. At least I don't get that from the summary. She goes to Siwawayt house to pay respect to Saran's dad. There she finds his gun that he used to kill himself and we get her line in the previews. While this is going on, Khun Ying Kaew is talking to Nai Ner about people who commit suicide and tells him there are 3 types of people who do this. I won't describe the types but its more words of wisdom/teachings from Khun Ying Kaew. So in between her descriptions, we see various people trying to commit suicide and they each fit her category and no Rin is not one of them. The people she's describing are Saran's dad, Khun Chai Narit, Duangsawat and I think Saran could fit in there too.

Remember in the beginning when Duang rejected him and he wanted to drown himself? Well Duang does the same but he saves her. Narit shoots himself like Saran's dad did and he does die.