[Ch3] Padiwarada (Good Feeling)

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Yeah I've been giving Saran a break up until now. He's so weak when it comes to Duang. He can be mad at Rin but he should stick up for his wife first and deal with her in private. Do not like.

Saran just casually zip up his pant in front of Rin .. sexy or what
But then we get scenes like this and they're just so sweet and comfortable together. I was like he put on his pants in front of her! Cause you can see him remove the towel after. It reminds me of what Bella said in the Switch clip when P'Nok Chatchai asked for a real kiss between them in Ronnapee. She said he was like, "You guys are supposed to be married! What married people don't kiss or something?" With this scene you can tell they're really married.

Chalat is such a good brother

Yeah the one thing I wished they would've kept from the book is when Rin ran away from Saran and found out Chalat is her brother, Chalat refused to tell Saran where Rin was. He thought that Saran was being mean to Rin and wanted to get back at him for his sister. Then when he saw how much Saran suffered, he finally told him where she was. I'm pretty bummed that's not happening cause lakorn Saran deserves to suffer some.

sarN

sarNie Granny
040156 said:
Saran is so lame. I mean why make a big deal out of the whole thing when it's clear he loves Rin. Would he have wanted to be married to Baranee when he already noticed she was beautiful but "weak"? Besides, h knew from the start that Rin was lying. It would have been better when Duang was dropping the bombshell then Saran suddenly goes "yeah, whatever. Tell me something I don't know!" Then Chalad would go "uh... dude, she's my sister. Welcome to the family bro!".... Okay sorry. Hahahaha. I hated Saran's wishy washiness today. Anyway.... SarN, I found it sexier when Saran just hugged Rin when his belt was still unbuckled. Hahahaha. It was like an open invitation. Like "I still have 10 mins to spare honey, just say yes." okay sorry. I forget there are minors here.

:yes: oh' how our great mind do think alike HHAHAHAHA. Saran knew she was lying but he still accepted her as his wife , so what if the truth were what he had expected  all along ,wish Saran had said something , anything at all to Duang , at least some kind of confession that he love Rin or anything closely to it, even if it were a lie , gosh, ruin my romantic hope HAHA but I still love the fact Rin is the strong one in their relationship/marriage b/c when Saran said she now an heir w/ family, house , title , ect & her reply back was , at this very moment he is what important to her awwwwww :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  & she want/willing to answer any question/suspicion  Saran have , she want him to talk to her , to tell her what he feel about the whole ordeal (she doesn't want any misunderstanding bwt/ them)  b/c  she want to pour her heart out & try to explain the reason for her deception , I'm telling ya , Rin is possessive , she doesn't want to lose her husband because he belong to her , when a woman love a man lolllll

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
Watching episode 11 feels like a volcano or bomb exploded in my face. Everything is finally exposed!!! Everyone knows the truth and everyone was present when the truth was revealed. It was epic and I loved how the sisters all stood up for one another, especially Baranee. She was angry at Rin, but when it came to family, she stood up for Rin. 

I really like P'Arun in this episode. He really cares for all the sisters and watch over them like a real brother. I like how he tries his best to cheer Baranee up. I really hope he and Baranee end up together!! In this episode, you get to see just how close the family really is and how close the sisters are. 

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
I know that Saran is the main hero in the story, but I am seriously loving Chalat and P'Arun! I'm so split on who I like more. They're both caring, funny, protective and adorable!!!!!! I wish I had a boyfriend like P'Arun or Chalat.  

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Dang, today's episode was EPIC GOOD! The dialogue, the revelations...just everything was perfectly delivered, all of the right emotions.

Man, I started tearing up when Rin finally told Saran as to why she never told him the truth that she's blood related to that family, but she has always wanted to be their daughter ever since a child, so when that opportunity came, she took it. That made my heart weep. I love Saran and Rin so much.

sarNie Adult
sarN said:

:yes: oh' how our great mind do think alike HHAHAHAHA. 

Pervert club represent!  :highfive:

MissSunny said:
I really like P'Arun in this episode. He really cares for all the sisters and watch over them like a real brother. I like how he tries his best to cheer Baranee up. I really hope he and Baranee end up together!! In this episode, you get to see just how close the family really is and how close the sisters are. 

I think by the way things had been set up for next episode's preview, that just might happen.  :wink: They are best friends after all. It can happen!

Anyway I lost sleep (literally!) over Padiwarada again! Haha. I was trying to rationalize in my head why Saran was written to be so pathetic, especially in last night's episode and I only came up with one logical reason. The main character in the story is Rin, the beloved loyal wife, and not Saran. Rin had been developing in the course of the whole lakorn to be a "padiwarada" as described in Buranee's book in episode 1, and it is only in episode 10 that she finally became a full fledged wife. I mean all of us just fell in love with Rin and it was obvious she was the Padiwarada but she had one crucial flaw until episode 11 - she was cold to her husband. She was too inhibited and proper and shunned affection from Saran and she kinda just fangirled inside whenever he did something mushy. So i was thinking, had Saran acted the way we wanted to during the reveal scene then there would be no opportunity for Rin to go all out and reach out and kind of coax and be sweet to Saran. (also, the cookie points would go to Saran and not Rin. If that's the case then we should have had "beloved loyal husband" instead! )

In the beginning of episode 11, when she kissed Saran she was still so shy but towards the end she was really literally throwing herself at him, which just shows she is no longer cold and in fact capable of so much love and warmth for her husband. If you notice, apart from Duang, all the other wives in the story are attached to their husbands and actively pursuing them, except for Rin, until episode 11. Like sure, she would be there for Saran but she still kept a certain distance and kind of waited for Saran to move but now she took the first step and was almost begging Saran to not stop loving her. She was "creating love" as instructed by her adoptive father in episode 8. I didn't understand the dialogue last night but Rin's body language was almost like "Don't leave me Saran!". Since this is a lakorn, it's best not to be feminist about it, but I think with the set up made by the script writer, Rin just came full circle. It's like what Khun Chot said, now Rin, as a "wife" is whole and won't be the same without Saran and she knows it. She won't just sit still and wait for Saran; she'll make sure both of them stay whole. (remember, Duang said Saran sat still whenever he was depressed. So it is his fate to be pursued by proactive women!) I can't wait for that scene where Rin runs to greet Saran in her pajamas. There was a guitar too so we may have a serenade, I dunno.

I'm just frustrated that with the way the story is set up, Saran might not have a chance to openly and publicly put his foot down and finally tell Duang, "hey I don't love you, it is Rin who I love, and she's helluva better wife than you!" I mean, I think I speak for all of us when I say that Saran openly and publicly declaring his love for Rin and finally shooting down Duang would be the most epic retribution and reward for Rin for all the crap she put up with with Duang. (As a side note, a scene that comes to mind is in Khun Chai Puttipat when he finally tells Marathee straight - and James Ji's expression was so firm and bitchy there too. But see, there the hero is Puttipat, not Kaew, so he had to earn the cookie points from the audience.) I'm afraid the most we'll get is a love confession from Saran when Rin gets injured, as can be seen from the MVs. But hey! The scriptwriters might just surprise us again. Let's see!  

amieo1

sarNie Egg
All I could do today while watching was  " come Saran!! Say something!! Anything!! goodness TALK!!" lol…it was so frustrating. And I'm so sad because his gazes at her now look so sad..even when he tries to smile its sad…seems like this is a tough hurdle for them..

sarN

sarNie Granny
Even Rin ask him to say something , anything at all too , (the bed room scene but nothing related to Duang) HAHAHA ^^^^^ I know fan was frustrated as much as me too, gosh, Saran, why , why, shoot, I even like Duang's husband desperate plead for another chance w/ his wife was more swooping b/c it prove he really love her despite how awful she is^^^ I do agreed , Rin show more affection toward Saran , the poor girl bear her soul out to him when before she remain conservative , which I like LOL , I had always want the N'ek to make the move to take what's belong to her , Saran is her , just like she is to him

Mayji

sarNie Juvenile
JennieN said:
That why I was mad at Saran the whole time Duang was like lalalalala. He should at least stand up for Rin for once and shut Duang up but he didn't. Standing there with his puppy eyes, I was waiting for him to say something but he didn't and that's why I was pissed at him. I think I don't like Saran much since he's weak on his love for Rin.
In next Ep or amost the end y will know why Saran did not hahaha. But I mad Sarun too although I know all this story but he did something with Daunggg hahaha.

amieo1

sarNie Egg
The scene I enjoyed even though I don't really know what he is saying but when chalat seems like he was declaring to everyone that Rin was his sister and with such conviction …at least that made me happy to know she has such a good brother

JennieN

sarNie Adult
amieo1 said:
The scene I enjoyed even though I don't really know what he is saying but when chalat seems like he was declaring to everyone that Rin was his sister and with such conviction …at least that made me happy to know she has such a good brother
That's the scene I like most about in this episode.  Chalat got is sister back 100% and he won't let anyone touch or says a word bad about his sister.  While Saran - I don't know but I think I conclude him as a wuss! So upset that he kept his silent through out this ordeal - serious, at least said something to defend your wife or show that you love her.  Standing there and keep your mouth shut is not very husband material 

JennieN

sarNie Adult
Mayji said:
In next Ep or amost the end y will know why Saran did not hahaha. But I mad Sarun too although I know all this story but he did something with Daunggg hahaha.
he did something with Duang - I hope he doesn't go and sleep with her though.  

krakatowa

sarNie Egg
As I watched this ep I was experiencing similar emotions like most of you here regarding Saran's behavior. But can I just say that my heart melt suddenly when Saran leans towards Rin and pulls her to rest on his chest and kisses her forehead in that bed scene after the confrontation. I decided to almost forgive his behavior earlier. ;-) Awwwww......

sarNie Adult
I think P'Mayji wanted to say Saran did something to Duang that was mean as payback for what she did to Rin? I hope it's like that. With 3 episodes left I don't think he should do anything incredibly dumb that would need a lot of patching up

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
God did I hate Saran in ep11! Why is he sooooo weak! Okay, granted he was lied to and felt like they sent a "servant" girl to marry him cause of his low status, but like he said, what's the difference between a servant girl and a temple boy? He could still be mad cause he kept asking her and she kept not telling him throughout their marriage, but doesn't mean he can't stand up for her in public in front of Duamg. Why can't he just shut Duang up? He could've said "whatever her status, I love her and she's my wife," and then dealt with Rin and the family in private but instead he just stood there and let them be humiliated in public.

But I loved loved loved how Rin stood up for herself today and didn't let Duang belittle her. She should've said more mean things to Duang like "you go back to your husband you thick faced nobody! Running around stealing others husband while you're married to someone else!" Oh and I loved how Rin threw herself at Saran (though Saran's lame self didn't deserve her to) like "love me Saran! Love me!!! Come back here and love me damn it!"

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
aiyaja said:
Dang, today's episode was EPIC GOOD! The dialogue, the revelations...just everything was perfectly delivered, all of the right emotions.

Man, I started tearing up when Rin finally told Saran as to why she never told him the truth that she's blood related to that family, but she has always wanted to be their daughter ever since a child, so when that opportunity came, she took it. That made my heart weep. I love Saran and Rin so much.
Yes, poor Rin, she didn't lie to Saran cause she wanted to lie. She herself didn't want to accept that she was really their daughter but was abandoned by her birth parents. Totally understood her. I love Rin so much more. But Saran...eh, he's gonna have to man up to win my love back (just kidding I'm mad at him but I I've him always)

amieo1

sarNie Egg
oh gosh…I hope he doesn't show affection to Duang…but knowing him he probably will unintentionally l and then Rin will see it and will be heart broken  :cry:hope I'm wrong…and what made me a little pissed is when the sisters were holding up their hands in their little slapping stance you can clearly see Saran pulling Duang back telling her to stop….it bothered me he even touched her made me feel like he was still shielding Duang ugh!

JennieN

sarNie Adult
maybe after this episode - Saran can go back to be with Duang.  They both deserve each other and be whatever, I don't care and LEAVE MY RIN out of their mess.  They are tend to make RIN life more miserable