[Ch3] Padiwarada (Good Feeling)

amieo1

sarNie Egg
JennieN said:
maybe after this episode - Saran can go back to be with Duang.  They both deserve each other and be whatever, I don't care and LEAVE MY RIN out of their mess.  They are tend to make RIN life more miserable
Noooooo….Saran is still the best eye candy right now lol…He will eventually wake up from his depression lol

JennieN

sarNie Adult
amieo1 said:
Noooooo….Saran is still the best eye candy right now lol…He will eventually wake up from his depression lol
I hope my view for him will change later IF he's ever stand up for Rin but right now, he is not my cup of tea despite how eye candy he is or whatever of how attractive he is because regarding of all that…it have over shadow by his character of a man/husband

sarNie Adult
Saran was weak since episode 1, like he is so fierce and gung-ho in terms of work but pathetic in love. Heck, Duang rejected him and then he jumps off the bridge to kill himself. You have to remember he lays down all his cards in the name of love so when he hits a roadblock, he shuts down and stays still instead of fighting. And it's rooted in his "losing everything" just like his dad, and also because of the debts of his dad. I think that is the basis of his weakness so please forgive Saran and allow him to be with Rin, JennieN! Hahaha give him one more chance please? :)

JennieN

sarNie Adult
040156 said:
Saran was weak since episode 1, like he is so fierce and gung-ho in terms of work but pathetic in love. Heck, Duang rejected him and then he jumps off the bridge to kill himself. You have to remember he lays down all his cards in the name of love so when he hits a roadblock, he shuts down and stays still instead of fighting. And it's rooted in his "losing everything" just like his dad, and also because of the debts of his dad. I think that is the basis of his weakness so please forgive Saran and allow him to be with Rin, JennieN! Hahaha give him one more chance please? :)
is not that I don't Saran with Rin - Com'on is JIRANEE - I love James and Bella but at the moment Khun Saran is doing nothing to my liking  :rant:  :numchuck:  :facepalm:  :whip:  :rolleyes1: I'm just mad at his character therefore, he better do some major make up to RIN and stand up for her

Mango12

sarNie Egg
Urgh, episode 11 was awesome in that we didn't have to wait until the last episode for Chalat to find her. Omg, Duang is totally an evil woman. I don't know why a the elders let her get away with an outburst like that and still act like it was ok. She is so shameless, wish her mom had followed her to slap her again. She doesn't even deserve her husband, in fact she deserve that no good husband that Baranee got married to. Anyway, I'm super disappointed in Saran. He let Duang walk all over his wife, his mom, his household and doesn't even utter a word. He acts like a selfish brat, as if it's his feelings that matter. Omg, think about your wife, Saran!!! She was abandoned by her mom, raised by a family who loved her but not enough as their own, was forced to marry you, have to deal with your crazy ex and job. If I was Chalat, I would say "stop it, you cannot have my sister until you learn to cherish her like her family do" . Saran is annoying to me right now. He better redeem himself by tomorrow episode

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
I think the writers wanted us to focus on Saran's manpain. He didn't really care about Rin being an orphan. In fact he wants her to be the poor servant cause then they're equals. He only stopped holding her hand when Chalat came in with "She's my sister, daughter of one of the richest man in Thai, so back off ho." That's whats bothering him.

But after 10 episodes of his manpain, he needs to grow some balls. He can be mad at or insecure about Rin all he wants, he just needs to smack Duang down once to defend Rin. But noooooo, his manpain is more important. I knew this was going to happen with the drama queen.

I loved the 3 sisters sticking up for each other though and everything about Khun Ying Kaew, except for her son at the moment.

Mango12

sarNie Egg
riverflowintoyou said:
In most lakorn, character like Duang redeem themselves somehow or some way. I really hope Duang remain a crazy b*tch  :rant:
I know right. She doesn't deserve her husband, I dont even know how she can redeem herself with all the evil things she had pulled so far.

Mango12

sarNie Egg
Jiranee better come back soon with another lakor so James can redeem his character. That'll be the only way I can forgive this drama for making him so weak

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
Myyyy goodness, james and bella are so damn hot together! But my poor little bella had to ask saran to cuddle in the bed after they talked about why she didnt tell him the truth about her not being a real daughter. A part of me was like dangit saran, be a man while the other part of me was like omg freakin cute!!! Hehehe

sarNie Adult
Mango12 said:
Jiranee better come back soon with another lakor so James can redeem his character. That'll be the only way I can forgive this drama for making him so weak

Yeah! I agree! In their first lakorn, it was Bella's character who was weak. Now here in Padiwarada, it's James's character who is the weak one. I don't mind waiting for another 2 years for the Jiranee reunion, as long as it's as good as or even better as this one! the wait was really worth it for Padiwarada. The two lakorns are so different and so charming in their own way. and Jiranee is really awesome and fun to watch. 

Thookatha said:
Myyyy goodness, james and bella are so damn hot together! But my poor little bella had to ask saran to cuddle in the bed after they talked about why she didnt tell him the truth about her not being a real daughter. A part of me was like dangit saran, be a man while the other part of me was like omg freakin cute!!! Hehehe

Saran better do something to redeem himself in the next three episodes. but judging from the preview for today's episode, he'll be more of a drama queen. Then again i'm trying to understand things from his perspective (operative word is "trying" - he really is such a drama queen!) he did suffer a hard life, to be fair to him. And what hurts him more than it hurts Rin is that he was able to see the good side of life before it was taken away from him so it hurts more (as the saying goes, "the grass is greener in the other side") but Rin was just so unloved from the start that she knows she's missing something but she doesn't know how painful it is exactly for it to be taken away. Well anyway, If not for Saran's weakness then we wouldn't have Rin's adorable cuddle scenes and .... 

the upcoming scene where Rin will be seducing Saran. I don't know if I read it right, but Clairedelune2013 said it's going to be in the ending. I hope not! I want the ending to just them being happy without any drama left!

oh gosh. I just hope Saran and Rin resolve their issues soon! Saran has no time for personal drama! He still has to save Bangkok from the bandits!! 

Well... P King Somching seems relaxed and teasing us with this: 

and this too

oh sweet torture!

JennieN

sarNie Adult
That is such a beautiful picture of JIRANEE.  Their height difference is perfect isn't it and they look so good together…..waiting for today's episode 

Step

Mrs James Ma
I love when N'ek and P'ek have height difference. Thats 1 reason I loved Nadech and Mew's lakorn. In that pic Jiranee look like real coupe :ghehe: :ghehe: their face  is sooo close awwwww :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin:

Even though I did not understand a single thing they said in this episode, I was pissed at how Saran was treating Rin. THere is really no hope for Saran at this point.

amieo1

sarNie Egg
o goodness my heart can't take this..SARAN!!!!…….next week better be full of sweetness overload and reflect from SARAN….

sarN

sarNie Granny
Oh' ya ladies going hate Saran here , that damn prideful man , he wasn't kidding when he said , I have ladies killer eye HAHAHA b/c he just kill my romantic hope , so disappointed in him , just like always Rin will have to go after him again next week & more misunderstanding & I was looking forward for Rin to seduce him too , now , I wish it was the other way lol

amieo1

sarNie Egg
sarN said:
Oh' ya ladies going hate Saran here , that damn prideful man , he wasn't kidding when he said , I have ladies killer eye HAHAHA b/c he just kill my romantic hope , so disappointed in him , just like always Rin will have to go after him again next week & more misunderstanding & I was looking forward for Rin to seduce him too , now , I wish it was the other way lol
Maybe we will be lucky and it will play out as if she was seducing him then all of a sudden " oh just kidding…." and leave lol