[Ch3] Padiwarada (Good Feeling)

sarNie Adult
roselovesice said:
Off topic...ish but Bella's going to be in Bie the Star's new MV! :D 

Anyways, I give in too easily. Even though Saran isn't being the best husband to Rin at the moment, I can't help it but to keep forgiving him. My heart just can't stay mad at him. Hahha!! Can't wait for next week's episodes. I can't believe it's coming to an end! 

hehe Well, I think that's the point, the title of the Lakorn is "Beloved Loyal Wife" So clearly it's the wife who is the heroine of the story so the husband would always have to be forgiven and the husband has to realize her worth, etc. Oh maaaaan guys, I think you have to be patient with Saran just a little bit more, I'm a bit worried about how the next episodes will unfold. I hope we still get to watch and discuss it together. I still wish for Saran and Rin to have their happy ending together (which I'm sure they'll have... )

Well anyway, I started a topic, just in case you guys might be interested to join in the fun! 

http://asianfuse.net/discuzz/topic/63809-khun-chai-puttipat-vs-khun-palad-saran/

JennieN

sarNie Adult
I think after next week episode, I can never forgive Saran for how mean he is to Rin and yes, even if he make it up for her which I don't think he will do much.  Because it seem from now on is Rin who have to chase after Saran.  Seriously, at this point, Saran should just tell Rin straight out that he will be will Duang and leave Rin alone out of his mess

sarNie Adult
Actually, after episode 8, I feel that Saran seems to have straightened out in his head that he doesn't want Duang anymore. It's like it's clear he only loves her as a friend. When he told Duang in episode 9 that it's over, it's over. He said he's afraid of love and he doesn't know if he can tell anyone that he loves someone again. Then here comes Chalat (is it Chalat or Chalad? hahaha I like spelling it as Chalad because it's like Chad. Chalad + Saran = Salad. Okay sorry, I digress) thinking that Ran, you crazy fool, you already love her (Rin) when he was reading Saran's letter and then finally he writes to Chalad that he is in love and it's his 2nd chance at love. Saran got his answer. He's in love with Rin now. No more Duang. SO when they had their monogamous promise in Episode 10, that was that.  So it seems he got cured of Duang's curse already. Even Duang isn't going after Saran anymore. She's just getting fueled by her hatred for Rin. 

When Duang was lambasting Rin, Saran had a BSOD (Blue screen of death) because of his personal issues, not really because of his "love" for Duang. I think this is bolstered by that scene when he was discussing Rin with Duang at the cafe (although admittedly, I didn't understand their dialogue). So I think the way Saran proceeds later on is more of him being a good friend to Duang. He did say that he won't abandon his friends no matter what. As you can remember, abandonment is a big issue to Saran. Just hope he was less an idiot about it. He's putting his marriage in peril for crying out loud. 

JennieN

sarNie Adult
It really doesn't matter that Saran doesn't love Duang anymore. It just I hate Rin being hurt. I'm on team Rin since the lakorn started and I'm sticking to with Rin. All I want like everybody here is that Saran will at least shut Duang for once or even stand up for his wife of any matter regardless. Honestly, the preview next week of Saran comforting Duang upset me so much. I don't know but I feel like Rin gonna suffer a lot more this upcoming episode and I would not like that at all

sarNie Adult
Well, if it's any consolation, our girl Rin doesn't take defeat easily. She acts and gets what she wants. When she's hurt she is more productive. She is not weak like Saran. So even if she does get hurt, she'll fight to have her happy ending. That's what so good about her character. She is gentle, but she is definitely not weak. 

Mayji

sarNie Juvenile
I belive that in the end of Ep everyboday will comeback love Salan surely....can't wait next Ep Hehehe. But I not like this drama the end so sad for me.

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
What happened to Duang's family's business and why are the parents running away? And why is Duang's husband so weak also? Poor thing is getting harassed by Duang and her parents.

sarNie Adult
I'm guessing the mall business failed. Didn't they say that they're investing almost all their money into the venture but Khun Chai isn't really a businessman. Maybe the European guy tricked them or something. I think the tragedy with Duang is that she could have had a good husband and a good marriage but she chose to destroy other people's lives instead of nurturing her marriage so now the guy ended up making them all bankrupt. 

sarNie Adult
You know, at this point I have to apologize to Ncmeowmeow35. I've been watching Padiwarada for the nth time and I realize that yeah, James Ji breathes in every dialogue that he has now. Hahaha Before it used to be only for those lines where he has to use his pra'ek voice. now the only time you won't hear him breathe is when he shouts. I don't know.... maybe Bella's giving him a hard time breathing because his heart beats so fast?  :lol: I wish. But anyway, hope the next director he works with works on that. 

Anyway, Jiranee is so damn cute, even in BTS pics. They seem to be really good friends. I hope they are. 

photo cr: poppaletta

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I'm not even going to bother listening to the way he speaks now because it bothered me so much when I watched Nueng Nai Suan. lol I just want to be able to listen to his sweet voice and look at his beautiful, handsome face without being too focused on his flaws. I do hope paajaew helps him with his breathing in Buang Hong and whoever he's also working with or that he takes a breathing exercise class. 

amieo1

sarNie Egg
Hm...I guess I don't really notice the breathing because I tried to see what you guys were talking about by re-watching and I can't hear it ahhahah....I for one think he has a nice soothing voice when he talks....

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
NO FREAKIN' WAY!!!! AAAHHH!!!! Thanks for sharing 040156!! Now I can't wait for this week's episodes!!!! I GIVE YOU ALL MY LIKES TOO!!! lol 

Mayji

sarNie Juvenile
JennieN said:
he did something with Duang - I hope he doesn't go and sleep with her though.  
Nop He did not like that hahaha I can't spoil waiting for this week together, finally may be you love Saran more.

Mayji

sarNie Juvenile
............................................ OMG YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

photo cr: Ibees_ipr

[/quote.]

Nooongggg are y felling like me? Hahaha , I fell...kghjfdfgnmjxdaadfs

Mayji

sarNie Juvenile
040156 said:
I'm guessing the mall business failed. Didn't they say that they're investing almost all their money into the venture but Khun Chai isn't really a businessman. Maybe the European guy tricked them or something. I think the tragedy with Duang is that she could have had a good husband and a good marriage but she chose to destroy other people's lives instead of nurturing her marriage so now the guy ended up making them all bankrupt. 
Y are nice Nong ,because European guy tricked them so business failed, make serprise me, y watched by no Sup but y understand..... Proud of y so much Nong, in dialog Duang said with Khunchai : y go dead, hell (mean as y go away but bad speak more I don' t know for call in Eng sorry). Hope to not like Chai Pat that they cut scene So sad for Khun Chai.

teeruksamur

sarNie Egg
Wow I love the discussions going on here! Just been reading and finally caught up with episode 12. I'm on board- I know, almost missed the train - but I just love this lakorn to pieces - ALL of it! Whatever flaws Saran has, James really makes up for in charm. Gosh, I just want to kiss and throttle that beautiful face. I guess you can say I'm team Saran, the good bad and ugly. This guy has a gem in his hands and he's almost screwing his chances, but our heroine is too smart to make a fool out of him. There's something about watching a flawed pr'ek digging himself out of a hole. It's addicting, really very addicting. I got 3 hours of sleep last night marathoning this lakorn over the weekend. But it was the best no sleep day yet. Raccoon eyes is all the rage anyway.