[Ch3] Padiwarada (Good Feeling)

sarNie Adult
Being the pervert that I am, I went straight to the seduction scene. HAHAHAHA JAMES JI'S EARS WERE BRIGHT PINK! HAHAHAHHHAHAHA! I mean, Bella was so damn hot in that scene, I don't blame him!

ohyeaitschoua

sarNie Hatchling
Rin seducing Saran def. had me holding my breather LOL who knew the "good wife" had it in her. I'm sure Saran was surprised by this side of Rin as well. I'm so sad at where the episode ended though. Now I have to use my imagination for what is happening between the two until tomorrow's episode. Also, I can't wait for tomorrow's episode. It better be filled with a lot of happy Rin/Saran scenes since today's episode did not.

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
omg that seducing scene is SOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!  I think Saran totally acted like a jerk just to see how far Rin would go.  Look at that smirk he had right before he pulled her back, tsk tsk tsk bad Saran acting like a baby, too irresistible.  This make up scene totally made up for Mekala and Paya's awkward bed scene hahahaha

sarN

sarNie Granny
Somehow, I feel Saran going reject her next esp lolll & then he realize his mistake & go after her & that probably his turn to seduce her lol

amieo1

sarNie Egg
sarN said:
Somehow, I feel Saran going reject her next esp lolll & then he realize his mistake & go after her & that probably his turn to seduce her lol
Yea..most likely she will be rejected ugh……stupid Saran…he needs to suffer a bit tomorrow lol…….

jeanie1

sarNie Adult

I went straight to the seduction scene.

Ditto. I read spoilers so I knew it would be towards the end. Also you can always tell by the view counts on youtube which part has the best parts. :lol:

Rin is so precious. I was cracking up at the seduction scene. Did you guys see that smirk on her face as she was walking away from Saran?

sarNie Adult
I hope someone could give us a summary of the conversation Rin and Saran had in the hospital. I'm guessing the gist was i'm poor, you're rich, I don't deserve you, but I hope there was more to it than that.

teeruksamur

sarNie Egg
Oh my goodness. Someone fan me. That was a HOT ending to an episode if I do say so myself. Wow, rewind!

And it’s such a tease, to end it right there, after Bella’s satisfied smile thinking she’s bested him, and Khun Saran’s smirk knowing he’s not going to let her get away, and finish what she started. Tomorrow can’t come soon enough!

But first, I just want to say that I LOVE the writing in this lakorn! I’m glad that Duangsawat did not die, she will live the rest of her life knowing and paying for the fact that she’s responsible for Khunchai Narid’s death. This was her wake up call, and allowed her to atone for her choices. And did I mention that I love Rin? She is one kick ass nang’ek. She’s smart and takes charge, she’s not going to let Khun Saran’s insecure, noble idiocy stand in the way of her happiness! I’m glad Khun Saran told her that it’s time for her to go after her happiness and think of herself (although he THOUGHT that meant living her hi-so life with her brother and father). Funny guy. He’s not going to win this battle of the wills, or shall I say seduction? Heh. Rin KNOWS what makes her happy and she’s going for it! Now it’s sexy time!

I want Thursday to come quick, but I don’t want this to end! 

amieo1

sarNie Egg
jeanie1 said:
Ditto. I read spoilers so I knew it would be towards the end. Also you can always tell by the view counts on youtube which part has the best parts. :lol:

Rin is so precious. I was cracking up at the seduction scene. Did you guys see that smirk on her face as she was walking away from Saran?
Yea I saw the smirk lol..but we all know she's too confident lol…Saran is probably like " Do you even know how many times Duang seduced me and I was able to reject her" lol…..

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
jeanie1 said:

lols that smirk was like "you know you want me! You think you a big bad tiger?  You just a little kitty that walked right into my bag!"

KuvYogLadyLaLa

sarNie Egg
We have a FLAT LINE HERE! BEEP! BEEP! I am still here. My heart stop there for a moment. That was a good way to end the episode. Can't believe it coming to an end. I wasn't quite satisfied on Duang. Like WTF. This is it. 

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
*** fans self vigorously *** Now that's a wife right there! Bella did that scene perfectly. I was hiding under my covers because of how sweet it was. I wonder how JJ felt after the scene. 5555

All their scenes were good. Bella is such a good crier. JJ's acting has improved quite a bit. So proud of him.

Duangsawat's wrap up scene was done just right. Glad she didn't die too. Saran would have felt guilty.

I wished they didn't drag out the stupid seua kao plot so much...

sarNie Adult
Yeah! I agree, Saran would have felt guilty if Duang died. More than anything, she is his best friend. But James Ji's ears were bright pink in his scene with Rin, but his ears were actually bright red in his scene with Duang where he was giving her CPR and hugging her and stuff. Hahahaha. Maybe James Ji really is comfortable around Bella, but I'm sure that's not the last time he thought of that scene Wahahahaha

teeruksamur

sarNie Egg
040156 said:
I hope someone could give us a summary of the conversation Rin and Saran had in the hospital. I'm guessing the gist was i'm poor, you're rich, I don't deserve you, but I hope there was more to it than that.

@040156

Hospital scene:

Rin told Khun Saran that she has decided to donate the house and turn it into a veteran’s hospital. Khun Saran wonders what she will have left if she gives it to charity, but Rin replies that she still has some land and her monthly salary, which is more than enough. Khun Saran asks why she wouldn’t just sell it and Rin questions whether that will bring him back to her? Can their marriage go back to what it used to be, can they be together again if she did that? Oof.  Khun Saran stares at her, unable to answer. Rin then says that no matter what, he won’t be able to accept her. She questions whether it is because Duangsawat does not have anyone left and she will commit suicide again if he leaves her? Khun Saran says that no, it’s not because of anyone. It’s because of HER (Rin). SHE has become his sun, a long time ago. OMG. This man always has a way of saying the most unexpected things. He says that he cannot fathom bringing her down to his level again, she has been serving others all this time, isn’t she sick of it? Doesn’t she want to live happily? He doesn’t want her to sell the house, he wants her to do things for herself for once. He is happy for her successes and wants to see her happy. She is the epitome of a true princess, HIS princess. Aw. Damn it Saran.

Rin emphasizes that she’s the same person, she’s a kitchen girl, being a Siwawet is enough for her. Khun Saran says that she cannot change the fact that she’s a Rapeepan though. Her father needs her right now and Saran can’t take that away from him. He reminds her that she likes using the word “duty” a lot.. this is just another one of her duties. Rin retorts that it would be a duty of pain and torture to be away from her beloved husband. But Khun Saran says that right now Seua Khao has turned into an evil tiger and fearless of death. He will destroy the town and Saran will not stand for that. His duty is to stop Suea Khao. Rin wonders whether he can leave when Duangsawat needs him, but Khun Saran is adamant that the townsfolks are equally important to him. He can’t betray them.

Khun Saran kneels on one knee and takes her hand, he wants his princess to live a beautiful and high life.. with her brother and father. He doesn’t want her to think about her lowly experience with him. He will be happy to see her living the good life. The words of a breakup tears at Rin.. Khun Saran gently kisses her hand and slowly backs away from her.

End scene

The man certainly thinks he knows what makes her happy. I’m glad that Rin won’t stand for this. She will show him what makes THEM happy J

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
040156 said:
Yeah! I agree, Saran would have felt guilty if Duang died. More than anything, she is his best friend. But James Ji's ears were bright pink in his scene with Rin, but his ears were actually bright red in his scene with Duang where he was giving her CPR and hugging her and stuff. Hahahaha. Maybe James Ji really is comfortable around Bella, but I'm sure that's not the last time he thought of that scene Wahahahaha
James admires and adores Bella a lot. He's such a gentlemen around her. They are so cute together.

I'm sort of sad it's ending tomorrow.... *cries

sarNie Adult
Zomg! Teeruksamur! Thank you so much for the summary! I'm crying as I type. Ooooouch! Telling rin to forget the lowly experience with him oooooouch! That hurts so bad especially considering abandonment is Saran's worst fear. Now he's practically telling the person he loves most to abandon him. *bawl* somehow mentioning white Tiger in that whole scene is almost like he's looking forward to getting killed in the line of duty like he doesn't give a damn anymore. Ouch! My heartstrings! But it was so funny when he was resisting rin though, down to the pepper sauce. Hahaha. Saran is such a kid.

krakatowa

sarNie Egg
The seduction scene was beautifully done. The chemistry between them was undeniable. It was hot!

However, these last few episodes left a bitter taste in my mouth. The bitterness increases with each ep. Today's ep make me feel even more short changed.

Rin continues to cry b/c of Saran and Saran continues to standby Duang who has continuously declared war on Rin to make her life miserable. So now that Duang lost her wealth and status in society and wanted to kill herself, people should be nice to her? She's done so many wicked and evil things to Rin. Duang tried to do everything she can to tear Rin down. If she didn't lose these things she'd continue to step on people and people like Saran will continue to allow it too. Duang had said repeatedly she lives her life to wreak havoc on Rin.

I'm not one to want to kick someone when they're down on their luck and would not condone such behavior, but I wouldn't forgive and forget so easily especially with such a person like Duang.

Maybe it's only me feeling that the storyline has become too unbalanced in terms of character development after Rin and Saran became a couple compared to pre-couple time. I had sympathy for Saran and tolerated his wishy-washy behavior at the beginning but after they became a couple his wishy-washy behavior just turned me off.

I guess maybe I've become too jaded like Baranee. Lol

JennieN

sarNie Adult
krakatowa said:
The seduction scene was beautifully done. The chemistry between them was undeniable. It was hot!
However, these last few episodes left a bitter taste in my mouth. The bitterness increases with each ep. Today's ep make me feel even more short changed.
Rin continues to cry b/c of Saran and Saran continues to standby Duang who has continuously declared war on Rin to make her life miserable. So now that Duang lost her wealth and status in society and wanted to kill herself, people should be nice to her? If she didn't lose these things she'd continue to step on people and people like Saran will continue to allow it too. Duang had said repeatedly she lives her life to wreak havoc on Rin.
Maybe it's only me feeling that the storyline has become too unbalanced in terms of character development after Rin and Saran became a couple compared to pre-couple time. I had sympathy for Saran and tolerated his wishy-washy behavior at the beginning but after they became a couple his wishy-washy behavior just turned me off.
I guess maybe I've become too jaded like Baranee. Lol
That's how I feel about it too and it make me lost the hype because of how easy Duang can get away with her evilness now that she have nothing and Saran sill stand by her and makes Rin cried. I was like whatever this series was so good for me until how it went last week. Now, I'm gonna finish it because I love RIN so much. Still mad that she have to go all the way to get Saran back and he doesn't have to work a thing to win her

amieo1

sarNie Egg
I would have to agree about the sudden change in Rin after they became one…It was a little awkward to see how feisty she suddenly became towards Duang…..it felt like she turned to a different person all of a sudden….The Rin i knew wouldn't hold up her hand to slap someone…so it was a little weird…..As for Saran I kinda knew that was his role and attitude so won't fault him that was so obvious…But yea..kinda unsatisfied with Duang's situation….I feel it was too rushed for her to just repent so quickly…i expected a more "wow" factor in her realization what she had done.