[Ch3] Neung Nai Suang (No Problem)

bubba

Keep On Smiling
mongstaness said:
what does jong hong mean?? everyone keeps saying that to poom.

It means arrogant/conceited.

sarN said:
Honestly, I do find this lakorn boring , not sure what it is , the plot , the bickering , the pace or maybe the cast. Yaya, is indeed pretty & cute but I think its jame , he pretty , yes but I feel his expression is limited .idk. It might be me ^^^ I watch this just to see yaya.

Oh....sarN, Is this not "RAENG" enough for you..?? hahaha.  I watched this for Yaya and ended up loving it.  I think James Ji is doing fine ka.

So can't wait for the engagement this week.....

Beautiful drawing......

The way Neung looks at her is sooooo sweet....he's definitely in love.......

paajaew posted this with a caption,  "There will be a good news....coming soon." 
Wonder what he meant...??

cr:as tagged

loveyaya7

sarNie Adult
@cikna - they looks cute. At this point, I think only Neung is almost in love? He is gonna get seriously drunk and almost kill himself later when Poom don't want to marry him.

oh my, the last picture of Khun Neung and P Pook. I guess they are falling in love with each other now.

Is it true that the DVD set has more than 12 episodes? I read it using google translation at the FB for this drama.

By the way, www.weibo.com has subbed all the seven episodes in Chinese for Chinese fans of this drama. You need to be a QQ members in order to get in and watch the show.

cikna

sarNie Adult
bubba said:

The way Neung looks at her is sooooo sweet....he's definitely in love.......

cr:as tagged
 Yeah, that tender, loving and longing stare Neung has for Poom. Ok, for I will forget for  now, FOR A WHILE he was being a jerk to her before

loveyaya7 said:
@cikna - they looks cute. At this point, I think only Neung is almost in love? He is gonna get seriously drunk and almost kill himself later when Poom don't want to marry him.

oh my, the last picture of Khun Neung and P Pook. I guess they are falling in love with each other now.

I agree. Well, it is fair enough that for now Neung is overwhelmed by his feelings for Poom and Poom may not feel as much as he does. I will take that as "gentle punishment" for being a jerk before

having problems to get that image of a jerk neung had in the past episodes. let see how well he does this week, trying to win Poom's heart

chaitra

sarNie Adult
THIS HAS GOT TO BE THE SLOWEST ARRIVAL OF WEDNESDAY IMO. :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2: ..... OR MAYBE I'M TOO EXCITED FOR TODAY'S EPISODE. :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:

Khun Nueng you better get Khun Poom's permission for the wedding in the sweetest way possible :kiss3: .... or even badboy style :secret:  (with a thought of love) will do but definitely not by being a jerk... whatever you wanna do, DO IT ASAP  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:

cikna

sarNie Adult
The jerk in him is still there. But his sweetness and devotion (with a slight possessiveness which is growing) made me me pardon him again. do not really understand thai but i can the sweet moments our pranangs experience at the jewellery shop. he took his time to put the necklace around neck, savouring every moment 

rehann

sarNie Adult
chaitra said:
what is the reason Neung gives when she asks "why do you wanna marry me"????? Someone please reply.....
the reason he gave was 'i want to marry u because i want to win over u!'.... i sighed out loud when i heard that... this man never learn.... but he sure smart to ask help from his cousin, pen. He such a Smart ass but also bad ass....

chaitra

sarNie Adult
rehann said:
the reason he gave was 'i want to marry u because i want to win over u!'.... i sighed out loud when i heard that... this man never learn.... but he sure smart to ask help from his cousin, pen. He such a Smart ass but also bad ass....
Thank you so much Rehann.... are they engaged or married............... confused........ the process is similar to wedding....

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
There are two people I want to slap in this episode today, first is Neung and second is SongSaeng lol
I want to slap some senses into Neung, he always chickened out every damn time when he could have told Poom the truth that he loves her and not because he wants to win over her!! Oh well this is a lakorn they just need to give these two a hard time don't they lol, AND I WANT TO SEE THAT LOVE CONFESSION TOMORROW AND MORE SWEET SCENES!!!! I cannot believe this drama is so short, we hardly have any sweet scenes lol, they're always ruined by something or someone lol
SongSaeng is so damn delusional and its amazing how one word from her can manipulate everyone's mind lol
I love that engagement ceremony, I LOVE THE WAY NEUNG LOOKS AT POOM That scene got me screaming a lot lol!!! He looks like he was so in love with her, I can't stop laughing at Neung from the beginning because he was so excited about the engagement and he keeps pretending that he's cool about it saying its just his responsibility and nothing else lol so tight-lipped!!!

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
chaitra said:
Thank you so much Rehann.... are they engaged or married............... confused........ the process is similar to wedding....

Hi they are engaged na, if they are married they'll have the water pouring ceremony with elders giving blessing :)