[Ch3] Neung Nai Suang (No Problem)

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
I really liked today's episode ~ Songsaeng is so annoying!! Neung still won't admit that he loves Poom & his reason for marrying her was simply because he 'wants to win her' -.- Can't wait until next episode...which is tmrw...ehheheh. 

fara_markim

sarNie Egg
I am hating today's episode sooooo bad!!
Khun Neung n Poom soooo easy to trust people like Songsaeng..
and KhunChai isssss sooooooooo annoying too.
Ugh..Can Songsaeng n KhunChai be together and leave our leads alone.

Sorry, got a little emotional, but seriously KhunChai is 'panya onnnn'.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
How can Anuwat allow Songsaeng to walk around holding his arms like that?? Does he not know that it's inappropriate since he already has a fiance? And why is he constantly going out to eat dinner with her? Smh. And the Khun Chai guy. Even though they became engaged to save face, they are still engaged. Thinking that he still has a chance makes him a homewrecker. Mai chai poo dee loie. 

lin88

sarNie Hatchling
Vimalee said:
I super :heart: :heart: :heart: today episode; actually, I super :heart: :heart: :heart: every episodes!

NNS is very popular with Chinese fans; they even subbed in Chinese.

credit Urassayaclub FB
Love the bottom picture. They all squished onto one side and then the aunt is all by herself. Haha

bubba

Keep On Smiling
loveyaya7 said:
@cikna - they looks cute. At this point, I think only Neung is almost in love? He is gonna get seriously drunk and almost kill himself later when Poom don't want to marry him.

oh my, the last picture of Khun Neung and P Pook. I guess they are falling in love with each other now.

Is it true that the DVD set has more than 12 episodes? I read it using google translation at the FB for this drama.

By the way, www.weibo.com has subbed all the seven episodes in Chinese for Chinese fans of this drama. You need to be a QQ members in order to get in and watch the show.

I don't know what FB you're talking about na.  But according to paajaew, he said that although they can not extend for more than 12 episodes, but the lakorn fans can watch to the fullest and as long as possible from the DVD box set.
ImmaSingaholic said:
There are two people I want to slap in this episode today, first is Neung and second is SongSaeng lol
I want to slap some senses into Neung, he always chickened out every damn time when he could have told Poom the truth that he loves her and not because he wants to win over her!! Oh well this is a lakorn they just need to give these two a hard time don't they lol, AND I WANT TO SEE THAT LOVE CONFESSION TOMORROW AND MORE SWEET SCENES!!!! I cannot believe this drama is so short, we hardly have any sweet scenes lol, they're always ruined by something or someone lol
SongSaeng is so damn delusional and its amazing how one word from her can manipulate everyone's mind lol
I love that engagement ceremony, I LOVE THE WAY NEUNG LOOKS AT POOM That scene got me screaming a lot lol!!! He looks like he was so in love with her, I can't stop laughing at Neung from the beginning because he was so excited about the engagement and he keeps pretending that he's cool about it saying its just his responsibility and nothing else lol so tight-lipped!!!

I couldn't agree more and I'll help you hahaha....only in a lakorn of course!
Mahalo said:
How can Anuwat allow Songsaeng to walk around holding his arms like that?? Does he not know that it's inappropriate since he already has a fiance? And why is he constantly going out to eat dinner with her? Smh. And the Khun Chai guy. Even though they became engaged to save face, they are still engaged. Thinking that he still has a chance makes him a homewrecker. Mai chai poo dee loie. 

Exactly!

Looking forward to the next episode.....

Khun Neung and khun Poom recording TodayShow today ......

Beautiful drawing......

cr:as tagged, lux todayshow

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
Mahalo said:

I know right! I agree with u! If he can walk around with Songsaeng holding his arms like that in public, why can't Poom have dinner with a friend in a restaurant lol! Like its such a big deal! Only in lakorns that the male lead gets jealous everytime when he sees the girl he loves having dinner with another guy in a public area LOL. And Khun Chai thinks he still has a chance with Poom after she's engaged LOL, she never told him she likes him or anything

cikna

sarNie Adult
he is being a complete jerk again!! when would learn, dear anuwat that hathairat cannot be handled harshly. treat her like a lady. she may seem strong but deep down in her heart, she is just a gentle soul who should be treated with respect

sarNie Adult
Mahalo said:

Maybe it shows the double standards at that time. I don't know if it's the same in Thailand, but back in the day (or even up to now) men don't really get punished for having mistresses or girls on the side. I remember in this other lakorn, the fiance was having girls on the side (even though he was already engaged) and the father of the female fiance was saying she shouldn't overreact, boys will be boys, and it was ok as long as the guy would ditch all his mistresses once they get married. So society-wise, it wouldn't be that damning, but with Neung, obviously he was just trying to save his pride and wanted to one-up Poom since he saw her dining with Khun Chai.  :lol:

As for Khun Chai - well the saying goes, Never say die! 

cikna said:
he is being a complete jerk again!! when would learn, dear anuwat that hathairat cannot be handled harshly. treat her like a lady. she may seem strong but deep down in her heart, she is just a gentle soul who should be treated with respect

Oh yeah! That is true! Remember that episode where Neung can't stop thinking about her when she started talking nicely to him? Then he even had to lock her up in the closet to make her recreate that and make her talk nicely to him again. Well, if Neung wasn't that much of an idiot, NNS would have had 5 episodes instead of 12  :yes: . Anyway. Neung must suffer more! SUFFER! mwahahaha! 

tgamber

sarNie Adult
I think the script is messed up. Ken-Janie's version makes a lot more sense. This version, everyone is like dimwitted, especially Neung. He's past the spoiled brat. He sometimes act like he doesn't have a brain. Poom, how can you fall for this guy and let him bully you. He's not remorseful yet.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I like Yaya's portrayal of Poom better than Janie. Never really liked Janie as an actress so sorry to offend the Janie fans. However, I liked Ken's portrayal of Neung better. Despite liking this version, Poom and Neung need some bond time! It makes it hard for me to believe that Poom will like such a jerk when he hasn't even shown any type of kindness towards her that seem sincere.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I just realized YAya has a lot of moles...just like Andrew but both are super cute.

I can't get into James' character it makes me want to smack him lol. But yaya suit this time period the most.