[Ch3] Neung Nai Suang (No Problem)

sarNie Adult
Hahaha @Chaitra, after seeing that clip with James Ji showing that toy snake to Yaya and Yaya beating the crap out of him with the paper script, I've always had this fantasy of seeing her kicking his ass (in a wholesome way of course  :whahuh: ) . I mean, it was so funny, when she started beating him, he just kind of keeled over and was like "uhhh... my bad..." (I don't know what he said actually, but his voice after she walked away was so funny.) I think the two of them would be great in a lighthearted romance again together since they are both cute people. 

As for Yaya bullying James, i think it would be cute, because I remember reading a translated news article somewhere where Yaya says he's a big guy but actually a softy. And Yaya seems to be having a kick out of calling him "Nong James". Initially, i was hoping to see them together again as siblings, but as I see more episodes of NNS, they do seem compatible on screen. If I had the powers of the goddess of Lakorns, I would put them in a lakorn where
Yaya is a feisty, impulsive, hot headed girl who grew up with her best friend, the nerdy and socially inept James Ji, who secretly loved her all along. But Yaya unexpectedly gets the attention of a dashing hot playboy (I don't know who yet, heck, it can be FAIR with all his smiles. oh my lord *swoons*) and she *thinks* she's in love with him too. So she gets the help of her best friend, JJ, to help her out and be closer to playboy, not knowing she's breaking his heart. But finally JJ manages to help her get closer to him, and to get over his heartbreak he gets dancing lessons (? he has to dance at some point.) and finds his inner mojo. (and the girls start liking him?) Nevertheless, once Yaya and Playboy are close, Yaya realizes that JJ is the one who was always there for her all along and so she dumps Mr. Playboy and plucks JJ out of the friendzone and they end up together. the end. 

But in any case, I don't know how much longer, or how much harsher Neung would be in bullying Poom when clearly he's getting more and more in love with her! Khun Chai's coming back! KYAH! 

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
@040156, I love your plot and I could see Yaya and James J in those roles.

At Pantip, people started many threads about pairing James and Yaya again and asked for recommendations.    Majority don't want remakes, a lot suggested new novels, etc.

I've read and watched many BTS and shows of NNS and felt that James really attached to Yaya.     He liked to put his head on her shoulder or tried to get her attention and asked many questions.    Yaya even told him she needed some privacy too and asked him does he really need that much affection.      She gave him a nick name " a BIG Baby " and he gave her " an Angel on Earth "

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
chaitra said:

So agree with you 040156,,,,, yaya and jj should definitely pair up again and james playing a nerdy character and Yaya definitely a bully..... this would totally work since in real life jj and  yaya have a special bond. All of Yaya's heroes are older than her but when it comes to JJ, he is younger and by the looks of it (and by their conversations) it is obv JJ keeps asking yaya this n that and our Yaya acts as a cute know it all :smack:  :strong: .  ?Their friendship and comfort zone is definitely much better than what they show it the media coz they have to protect their individual koojin popularity.

:dance2: I bet even ch 3 dint expect people to like NNS and Yaya - JJ pairing to this extent in the first place or else we would have got a lot of awesome bts and promotions during filming. The filming was extremely quite and all of a sudden BAM! BAM! BAM! NNS everywhere :woot:

i really think that after NNS, we'll be seeing more of James and Yaya together. i love the two as a couple. 

sarNie Adult
ZOOOOOOMG GUYS YOU HAVE TO WATCH THIS MV IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY!  :woot:  :woot2: they used photo stills from the episodes, but their eyes are so alive. It's nice to see the progression of their emotions throughout the video. Yes. with these pics alone, I can just imagine the clamor for another James Ji x Yaya lakorn in the future. 

it's the acapella version of the entrance song. (cr. TV3 official soundtrack page) I'm sorry, I don't know how to embed the video properly. https://youtu.be/kwn1eb2DVt0

chaitra

sarNie Adult
040156 said:
ZOOOOOOMG GUYS YOU HAVE TO WATCH THIS MV IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY!  :woot:  :woot2: they used photo stills from the episodes, but their eyes are so alive. It's nice to see the progression of their emotions throughout the video. Yes. with these pics alone, I can just imagine the clamor for another James Ji x Yaya lakorn in the future. 

it's the acapella version of the entrance song. (cr. TV3 official soundtrack page) I'm sorry, I don't know how to embed the video properly. https://youtu.be/kwn1eb2DVt0

IT IS AMAZING .... THANK YOU SO MUCH 040156 FOR POSTING THE VIDEO. 

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
040156 said:

i like this version. this singer should've been the opening singer and they could've just had james cover it. that would've been a better marketing strategy.

cikna

sarNie Adult
A silent lurker here. Overall, i love watching this lakorn! I am all hyped bcoz wednesday and thursday, it is a "date with Yaya and James Ji" and friday-sunday i am "meeting Matt and James Ma"

I am not an acting expert, but simply adore yaya and james ji acting in this lakorn. I love the chemistry they have. 

yeah, like some people here, i detest how anuwat is treating poom. that is not how you treat a lady, you jerk!! hahaha, getting a bit emo there

can't wait when he gets a taste of his own medicine. what goes around, comes around!

sarN

sarNie Granny
Honestly, I do find this lakorn boring , not sure what it is , the plot , the bickering , the pace or maybe the cast. Yaya, is indeed pretty & cute but I think its jame , he pretty , yes but I feel his expression is limited .idk. It might be me ^^^ I watch this just to see yaya.

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
I started watching for Ya too, and even after a few eps in, im still not going gaga over James (i usually go gaga over praeks hehe). He is too pretty for my taste. I do really like the other supporting casts tho :)

And just realised that the guy playing Pinit also played a small part in Singh

sarNie Adult
the actor playing Pinit is so cute. But it's kinda funny to see him cast as a Chinese guy (no offense, but what part of him looks chinese? His hair?) I also saw him in Tong Neu Gao, although, I didn't understand a thing there so I have no idea what his role was. But it was in Tong Neu Gao where he and James Ji first acted together. He's cute but I still like Fair and his heart stopping smile more. 

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
040156 said:
the actor playing Pinit is so cute. But it's kinda funny to see him cast as a Chinese guy (no offense, but what part of him looks chinese? His hair?) I also saw him in Tong Neu Gao, although, I didn't understand a thing there so I have no idea what his role was. But it was in Tong Neu Gao where he and James Ji first acted together. He's cute but I still like Fair and his heart stopping smile more.
Did he play in Tong Neua Gao too? Was he in the later eps? I kinda stopped halfway, i wasnt getting too frustrated with it, really liked theme of that lakorn tho, wishing P'Aof to do more meaningful lakorns like that. And Noon is such beauty, one of the prettiest thai actress in my opinion, i wish she does more lakorns with Ch3.

Hehe to be on topic, Fair and his smile, i really like him lol is there any way to lobby for P'Mam to cast Fair in her nxt lakorn preferably with naya kekek

They're so cute <3