[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

spanky

sarNie OldFart
thanks for the info...."kids" is Right! lol i don't expect any less....Yes mintwix ...i understand there are other reasons...but i'm glad you give us some updates and still haven't fully abandon ship yet...I love your analysis! Always insightful and entertaining....  ^.^ 

spanky

sarNie OldFart
there evidences contrary to the fact that it's "only" work

Lol Mark typical Pisces (my bro is the same....it played out on FB lol on/off/on/off - KIDS)

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Awhh. That is so sweetly nostalgic. "Work-related." It's the 2011 excuse anti-mteam fans had used before. Ppl who also claimed Prin and Chalida didn't want to work together and some even went so far as to suggest Prin hated Chalida. But then, Mark practically begged to guest star in the lakorn of said girl. B/c of his fanservice m&m fans got to see the two flirting so sweetly behind-the-scenes so that a certain anti-fan out their couldn't contain her nang rai behaviors anymore and had to lash out on Chalida's IG. I guess when Chalida visited Mark in the hospital was also work-related. As a nurse, she was paid "tamagotchi" in return and the pic of M&M's hands entwined together around a single red rose was also to promote their upcoming lakorn in 2020. That is such early promotion. Both M&M are working so hard aren't they. Clearly all just work-related.

Irony aside though, M&M's efforts to push their relationship underground actually makes M&M "special" when you think about it lmao. It's "different." They're the only ones deliberately avoiding each other in the public eye and will often use "work" as an excuse for any contact when compared to their other 4HJ costars who are more open about their friendship even to the extent of over-exposure. Chalida is the only one among the 4HJ gang who hangs out with Mark's sister too - they're so close Mark's sister even invited Chalida to her graduation.  I wonder why. I guess it's the simple fact that both are hello kitty fangirls and nothing more.

But this "Work only" comment reminds me of Patty's joke towards M&M's honeymoon shoot and Dom's "Darin" comment. :coverlaf: Patty hanged out with both M&M before. Private photos were released and they were def not work-related. 55555

Edit: Wow. How could I forget the epic moment Mark drove 2-3 hours to go see Chalida in the set of KCR. 5555555++++++ There may just be other moments I've forgotten too, eh. Other old timers should know. This is one of the reasons why I have a blog. LOL.

@spanky

This is just my hypothesis, but I think Mark unfollowed Chalida because she promoted JM like CRAZY. 555555 When NM2 was airing, Chalida rarely fanserviced in comparison. But yes, though I will need my break here and there - it will be a while before I move on for good 55555. 

@Fantastic

Please, please, Vang. Check before you jump to conclusion. Chalida is still following Yaya and Kim na.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
hahaha....your hypothesis has merit...hahaha I guess those pix "stabs" @ the heart....they can't handle it hahaha...kids...

OMG I LOVE hello kitty....(not so much anymore since I'm trying to be more "adult") hahaha...the girls I babysit think of me every time they have hello kitty stuff ^.^

ImQueen

sarNie Adult
HAHA LOL. How can I forget!? (Slow mind) @mintwixx, everything you wrote up there are so true!
It's sad how they rarely fan service us nowadays. But when they do it is soooooooooo SPAZZ worthy. Maybe one of the reason why I <3 M&M so much. 

hippo

sarNie Adult
gosh there is so much to read!
i'll come back and comment latter.

but I just had to be the bearer of BAD news!!!!! :cry:

according to Chalida's pantip page.
she will no longer be going to the Maldives with Mark :cry:
it now says she will be going with Porshe Saran from ch7.

i can't even say i'm surprised, because this S*$% is part of being an Mteamer!
i just new something was going to happen and it was all to good to be true..
i wonder why Prin isn't going anymore.

BUTTTTTTTTT......it also says that Mteam will be going to a Shell event together on the 20th Aug....but we'll see. 

now what would you rather???
magazine shoot, with sun, sand, sea and.....or an event??? hrmmmmmm
Mag shoot for me!!!! especially because its at the Maldives. 

damn these 2! or maybe its the elders! grrr whatever! just damn them!!!

ImQueen

sarNie Adult
IDC what work they're taking together, but they need to do it soon.  :annoyed: I am in no mood.... Things always change for M&M. 

@hippo, thanks for telling us though ^.^

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Honestly, I would love to see them in a magazine together. Sighs. How bittersweet is this ? Thanks for breaking the news to us :) The event is fine i guess ><" Nothing can get worser than this right ? Haahah geezus

Mint and Porshe doesn't look bad together too :) I've always wanted these two to also work together besides just having events. I guess ill be looking forward to it.....dammit kekeke

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Porsche isn't that bad looking. He's very adorable right! And plus only a year apart. He kind of looks like Guy Rachanon. Lol.

bellherr

sarNie Juvenile
Lol it feels like mark&mint are fighting!! Haha like a REAL couple!! Unfollowing each other and events being canceled!! Lol anyways, Porsche is cute! Always thought he was cute ever since I saw him!! It's ok, I'm sure they would look extremely HOTTZZ!!

bellherr

sarNie Juvenile
mintwix said:
@bellherr[/size][/font]
A true Chalida fan. :)
[
Hahah thankyou Minty!! ;) it didn't take me long on catching up to her schemes! Lol She's one un describable girl who does things that we don't know why she does because it's stupid lol

maiKair

sarNie Hatchling
Message from Narkrakdin24
@P'Sao kaaaaaa!!!!!!! I sometimes feel as if I am watching a mystery/romance drama lakorn of mteam but you are one of the staff behind the scene and know almost everything ka. Lol!!! I miss this place!!! But i have to help my aunt pick out her wedding dress and help chose the location, etc....
Oui. P'Mint might be an airhead at times but my head will explode from the drama MM have created. What the hell is up with these two playing around a lot? Trying to make our heads explode? Please be kinder to us na P'Mint, P'Mark? At least a week without headaches. I don't want a headache. I want a fever!!! MM fever!!!
Back to Maikair.
Me: p'nat is right. Major headache. its ok though. mteam will make up for it so its worth it. i will hold it. Patience is a virtue. Patience my ass!!!! Sorry for language but please!!!! This lakorn is getting draggy. Its not a lakorn but a real legit lakorn. Popcorn aint gonna cover it.i need some ice cream.
Edit from Nati:
Can the canceling the magazine shoot with each other be related to why they unfollowed each other? Do they or the elders want to "Kid us all?" here? Some weird stuff going on with MM all the time. I get so bored of them but I'm never bored of them. Pretty weird.

itzdao

sarNie Hatchling
Saw the Maldives shoot was switched to Porsche Saran too.
Mixed feelings but disappointed that it's not Mark.

However, from the few events that I saw Porsche and Mint attend together,
I do like seeing her with him. And am quite curious now as to
how the photos will turn out!

In even more strange twist of things, Mint was also promoting with James Ji!
He calls her "Pee" as in elder cuz she is older than him by one month. His
bday is in September. In a interview with K'Jackarita, Mint said she wants
to be his "Nong" instead of his "Pee" lol! James Ji and especially Mint
seemed very nervous during this promo.

AND Mark had an event with Preem too!

Excuse me while I go bonkers trying to absorb all of this!

itzdao

sarNie Hatchling
@spanky
There is a interview with JMA about a lakorn that might have M&M together
with him & Ester too. It's posted at SJ thread.

I'm so overwhelmed by all the news coming out lately. It's like a whirlwind if Mint C.
news is coming out all at once! I don't know how to react to this lol!