[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
itzdao said:
@fannychen
"Sood Kean San Ruk (Maker Y)" something about they might start making it soon? And possible
picked out main lead to be Mark and Mint C?? He said he didn't know anything about it or never heard of it. They asked
if he read the script or plot yet or if he knew whether yes or no he will play in it, he said never heard of this lakorn before.

How do he feel if he were to become the 2nd pra ake in it, and possible paired  up with Ester, and if he feel like it would
be a loss to come from 1st pra ake status to 2nd pra ake. He answered if that is what the elders really decide on then he
will be happy to work with them all and the elders will make the best choices on what is best for them all and for him like in
Ronnapee. As for who he gets paird up with it's not like something to stress out about, our job is in entertainment together,
will be happy to get a chance to work together again.

No lakorn in que yet? True. Is it cuz of accepting all these events? No has nothing to do with it, if lakorn comes up, I'll still do
my best cuz I'm a entertainer, as for events truthfully I'm not the one who decides on when or where I go, but my job is to do
my best. Normally how much say do you have in accepting these works? Umm truthfully I dont have any, P'A and manager
usually let me know what my schedule is and it's better if I just do my job the best I can. I feel fine I get to do fun things and I
enjoy what I do. P'A's love child question and comments, he said P'A love them all and glad he post his pics on IG cuz he miss
P'A too.

Rumors that P'A want to make JMA Yaya's new koo jin to replace Nadech? Oh really? Ahh this I don't know and as for if yes
or no it's more likely up to the lakorn. If I get to play in a lakorn with someone or not I'm happy. Small talk about work...

Asked if he miss college due to work. He said no, it's ok he does make up work. They asked if he feel might quit cuz too
overwhelmed he said no he will try to keep pace with all projects, he can do it."

*Wowsers! I admit I do want to see JMA with Ester, but I feel sad for him in case he might get hurt from seeing Mint C with
Mark. Poor Baby JMA lol! But if it involves both of them fighting for Mint C. then it'll be worth it haha! Hope the Nang Ake
has a strong role and not a crybaby softy role though. Is it just me, or did JMA look a little wounded or hurt by the news?
He's not his cheery chirpy self. And hope this comes true and not end up in the rumor mill trash can.
M&M in a lakorn with Maker Y. I will wait for confirmation, but I am not having hopes in this pairing of M&M

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
maiKair said:
Message from Narkrakdin24
@P'Sao kaaaaaa!!!!!!! I sometimes feel as if I am watching a mystery/romance drama lakorn of mteam but you are one of the staff behind the scene and know almost everything ka. Lol!!! I miss this place!!! But i have to help my aunt pick out her wedding dress and help chose the location, etc....
Oui. P'Mint might be an airhead at times but my head will explode from the drama MM have created. What the hell is up with these two playing around a lot? Trying to make our heads explode? Please be kinder to us na P'Mint, P'Mark? At least a week without headaches. I don't want a headache. I want a fever!!! MM fever!!!
Back to Maikair.
Me: p'nat is right. Major headache. its ok though. mteam will make up for it so its worth it. i will hold it. Patience is a virtue. Patience my ass!!!! Sorry for language but please!!!! This lakorn is getting draggy. Its not a lakorn but a real legit lakorn. Popcorn aint gonna cover it.i need some ice cream.
Edit from Nati:
Can the canceling the magazine shoot with each other be related to why they unfollowed each other? Do they or the elders want to "Kid us all?" here? Some weird stuff going on with MM all the time. I get so bored of them but I'm never bored of them. Pretty weird.

Thx for the relayed message ja. You girls made me smile. : ) 

..... Actually, I was really LOL-ing.   :lol2:

Take a break from MTEAM once in a while na. Jinsei wa nagaiiiiiii desu yo. There is no need to rush.  :)

@bellher

Hahah thankyou Minty!! ;) it didn't take me long on catching up to her schemes! Lol She's one un describable girl who does things that we don't know why she does because it's stupid lol

This also made me LOL ! ! ! :loool:  :loool: B/c it's so damn true.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
@itzdao

I don't take it all so serious...it's "Entertainment biz" (biz of "illusion")

As an mteamer, I take it all with a big grain of salt

itzdao

sarNie Hatchling
@bellherr : I wish I could read Thai! I've been using google translate but some of it don't make any sense at all!
I can understand spoken Thai except when they use big or fancy words or a word I haven't heard before. Then
I ask my Mom to read it or explain to me what the word means.

@mint : yes I need to take a break from all these lakorn stuff. going bonkers over it lol!

@spanky: so true, it is "entertainment" biz after all!

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
These days, I rarely check updates on mteam in a thorough manner the way I did before. I just sorta randomly google their names once in a while, skim, and move on. Like here, I didn't read the whole interview just b/c Chalida bores the living hell out of me. LMAO.  

I only read one small snippet (boxed paragraph). The interview asked Chalida who is her favorite idol. Unlike so many times before, she did not answer: "Ann Thongprasom." Her favorite idol is now "Nok Sinjai Plengpanich". LMAOOOOOOOOO. We discussed this before. Well, not in public. ;) But this just confirms one hypothesis again.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Oops, I accidentally read the last paragraph and I think it will please hardcore M&M fans to know this....

The interviewer asked:

"Which male actor made you fall in love with his character role?" 

Chalida answered:

"The role of Ironman. I watched every part. Robert Downney Jr. - when he plays this role, he looks very cool and attractive. It looks like he is capable of protecting me. He is big, strong, and he has a very player-like appearance - which makes him even more attractive. If the guy is too "thim" or prim and proper, I think he's not very appealing."

For the word "thim," there is a bunch of interpretations. It's not a kind word and is rather an insult. LOL. One person said it's an insult that describes a man who acts like a woman. Other ones are:  cowardly, give in easily to ppl, naive, overly honest and straightforward, plain, boring, etc.

http://www.dek-d.com/board/view/2339989/

---------

Anyway, you were right again, Jimieyoushie. A girl will tend to fall for the same type of man each time. Even if it wasn't Mark, it will still be somebody who is similar to him. Chalida likes guys who seem like playboys. Tskkkkk. And seriously, we all know Mark is the biggest Ironman fanboy, 5555555555555555555555555555555555555555 +++++

spanky

sarNie OldFart
hahaha...thanks for the translation....i think many grls like the playboy/bad boy but secretly sweet type (so they wish, )....Tony Stark is a funny, charismatic character

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Yes, most girls like guys like that. Chalida isn't very special in this respect.

So now, both Margie and Mint are Nok Sinjai teams while Yaya and Kim are Ann T. Teams. Reminds me of that Nok vs Ann thread around here.

Any who. Chalida refollowed Mark's sister again.. for the nth time. I wonder what goes on inside her brain. Edit: Ok, to be fair, let's wonder what happens behind all those closed doors. ;p

maiKair

sarNie Hatchling
This favorite actress of mine will not have mercy on me, or us. (Rubbing my temple). Aish!! I do need a break from mteam but i cant help but read updates of them.

ImQueen

sarNie Adult
I haven't been in the NM2 thread much lately, but I think sometimes Chalida's faking..... TBH, she's getting bad lately. Only my assumption (mean no offense)

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Oh yeah, very original, you're only just paraphrasing the things I typed up two pages ago. "Fake, bad." :rolleyes:

@maiKair

Ppl in real, close and ESP intimate relationships tend to fight. Not play fight, but drama fight. 555555 Both M&M each unfollowed one another at least two times now. I would say Mint unfollowed Mark around April this year and Mark unfollowed Mint when she began ridiculously promoting JM on her IG. That is, perhaps around May. 55555

ImQueen

sarNie Adult
I know and I totally agree with mintwixx. But do you have any guess on why she's like that?

maiKair

sarNie Hatchling
Aish... this is exactly why i plan to stay single as long as possible though feeling lonely sometimes ruptures my mood. Too much drama in intimate relationships. But hey. If they werent dramatic, stalking them wouldnt be fun. lol!!

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
I think you should contemplate on why you "agree" with me and then maybe you will understand why you hold the "opinion" that you hold.  You haven't offered any independent or original insights yet.

I am a Chalida fan but really, I am not all that obsessed about her personality . I only check on her here and there just because I make it my business to distinguish facts from rumors. I may criticize her when making sense of certain situations, but other than that I don't care enough to judge her just to be judging her.  Then again, by this logic. I really don't care enough about anyone at all. Even amongst my family and friends I don't wonder enough about them. It is what it is. You either accept or don't.

@maiKair

There are enough drama even between just siblings and friends. 55555

We can't completely blame the managers for separating them.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Haha...I don't expect much from "kids"....relationships are like that...my lil bro change his relationship stats 2x this week cuz they are fighting -.- ...I'm a fan but not obsess and I try not to judge too much I been an idiot at that age...haha I'm guilty for "jelly" movements...even at this old age

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
Haven't been on here for a while and here's my thoughts. Drama is drama. It's going to happen to everyone, we don't expect it, it just happens. Whether we think Chalida is "bad" or "fake", we don't know her well enough to determine whether she is or not. Of course there's always those judgments and assumptions. As a fan, I just choose to leave the drama as it is, hope that it will work out and look on the bright side of things. :)

@mintwixx: I agree with what you said about those that are in real, close relationships do fight. Whether it is an intimate relationship, friendship or family. Often fights start because of many things like, jealousy, annoyance etc. I personally think fighting useless and prefer not to do it, but that never works out. However, I do somewhat believe that when you are fighting with someone, its like a way to express your feelings.

@maiKair: I am so with you on staying single. Too much drama, too much broken hearts and too much everything. Drama free life, if that's possible. :)

maiKair

sarNie Hatchling
@sweetie-dara Yeah. But then you feel really lonely at times. Well, me. I dont know about you XD mteam stand for mystery and madness!!! lol