[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

itzdao

sarNie Hatchling
p.s. thank you for all the new videos and pics you shared with us @ipsmilez! I love the name your papa gave you btw. I hope you don't mind if I call you that sometimes :dance1:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
agree...they will be more experience and less strings on their back...i'm in no rush....too much of a good things isn't always good

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
@SmiLez

Yes. How true. If PLR had delivered, I probably would not be here today. I don't subscribe to gluttony, you see. When I have my fair share, it's enough for me and I am ready to move on. This is one of the few reasons why I was able to move on from more "successful" daras / pairings. Then again, if Ch3 had promoted MTEAM, these three years would also not have been such an adventure.

Love you too ja.   :kiss:

@izdao

I admit, as an intellectual human being, closure is important to me. In fact, seeking either vengeance or justice is like seeking closure too. /OT

narkrakdin24^^ said:
Oui. I've been gone for some days and some of y'all already think MM changed or didn't have that "spark" like before? Sorry if I misunderstood but I need a clear varification about this. I saw Mark post up a picture "Kid them all." Does he mean to play us? Suspicious but is it a coincidence? Am I thinking too much?
P.S.
Sorry guys. I had food poisoning and... Well, it's not nice to have food poisoning. Lol! But I'm back!!!!

Unless a reliable device is created where we can objectively measure "spark" or "chemistry," you shouldn't be bothered by people's opinions. Everything has always been a matter of perception. Some perception are just closer to the truth than others. But I am going a wee bit off tangent and not really answering your question now, aren't I ... MTEAM can no longer move me but I haven't thought about about whether they loss "spark" yet. They surely have changed though. Or a more appropriate word is.. they've "grown up." Their relationship is more mature and more "real," like what Jimie briefly described. As an individual though, Chalida is still too childish in my eyes. Then again, like spanky/invu is always saying... their brains are still not fully developed ...... hahahahahaaha. Biologically speaking, scientists say our brains are not fully developed till the age of 25 ne.. Meh. Airheard girl may just always be airhead girl. I would like to see her more "sober" as Jimieyoushie had put it but whether she matures or not doesn't affect me one bit... Why do I keep stressing this. Hahaha.... All the mess M&M creates can be deliciously entertaining anyway when we detach certain values and expectations... They have been testing us..teasing us... Yes, "kidding" with us... Many people failed if you know what I mean... It's difficult for humans to not "judge" esp without self-righteous attitudes   ... Gawdly... I just keep rambling..... I have said this i  private before... I can tolerate Mark's trick, game, and ruse.... but Chalida is just... too childish. She is insulting the intelligence of so many people............ But in another way........ serves them all right....  I mean... those nosy and meddlesome people... Serves them right for obsessively stalking on a dara who they don't even sincerely care about only to get bitchslap later when the airhead girl does not confirm their desperate imaginations and instead calls the hi-so a childish boy who is not worthy of being her "type". 555555555 !!!!!!!!! Irony isn't it. 

But welcome back ja, Nong Nati. I hope you are taking good care of your health na. I've missed you jung. :)

@Hippo

No, it is true. Chalida gets the most bashing when compared to other actresses in or around her generation. She tends to become a scapegoat too. The target of so much hypocritical criticisms. But this makes it all the more fun to promote her... for me. It's rather fun watching the antifans in desperation. Sometimes you see so-called "non-fans" but also "non-haters" making snide comments just to be assholes towards "fans," and they just think they're being so fair, objective and smart because they are neither fans or haters - supposedly. It's a wicked satisfaction to expose so much hypocrisy. It's like a mental exercise actually - testing people's intellectual honesty. Contrary to what most people may believe, we don't have to have such kind feelings towards Chalida to support her..... I know I probably lost a bunch of you here.... What am I saying? OH NOES!

As for antifans being afraid of "mteam's realness," it may sound like a biased answer, but hell to the yes that is the damn reason. Shooo. Need I go over the long, longggg history? I think not. Now is not the time for me to rehash the hypocrisy and jealousy and hate. Now is the time for me to write up my research paper as I struggle to conjugate verbs and adjectives in nihongo. 55555555555 Lame OT and excuse.

About the "parent-child" vibe.... I admit it. Like I told both Jimieyoushie and Smilez months and months ago.... There are times when I look at picture of Chalida  - just a harmless, innocent photo - and in my mind I'll think.... "She needs to be slapped." 55555555555 My opinions of Chalida is even worse now compared to when I confessed this wayyyy back then. Maa nee. This lakorn is far from over but.....

@Jimieyoushie

Still waiting for your prediction.... Chalida's 20th birthday is coming up soon.... By Thai standards, she won't be considered a "child" anymore. So, we'll see.... :)

itzdao

sarNie Hatchling
I am a Chalida fan but I also do not like certain things about her and wish she would improve on a lot of other skills too. She is not perfect and goofy and silly. That is why I like and support her though! And I respect her for saying she would like to be a star on her own and not need to always star with the same pra ake in order to do that, and that she can work with anyone (no koo jin needed here). I know when she was very reserved or "mature" during NM2 interviews and stuff, I couldn't really get used to it, and missed her goofy self! Maybe she's letting all her childish tendencies out now before she turns 20 and 21...

I am just here to vent and or express my opinions and do not mean to make anyone feel bad or anything. If you object that is understandable because I haven't gathered as much facts or followed their work as much either. I usually say what I see and go with the feelings I get in regards to the pics and often have no knowledge of what is really going on like inside info on their personal life or anything like that. But I've read this post for such a long time and respect everyone's thoughts and opinions on here. And also happy to learn of some of the facts posted on here too. It's good to be able to tell what is fact and what is opinion and not be bothered by it. At the end of the day I am a Chalida Fan, M&M fan, J&M fan, and soon to be a Bomblida fan lol!

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
@izdao

"I respect her for saying she would like to be a star on her own and not need to always star with the same pra ake in order to do that, and that she can work with anyone (no koo jin needed here)."

In fact, these two reasons are why Chalida and her fans rarely promoted her with Mark. Obviously, this was also the reason why so many Chinese MM fans had complaints about ChalidaClub last year.  I don't really care though, whether Chalida gets a regular pra aek or not. There are pros and cons to everything including whether she has a back-to-back koo jin or not.  It is what it is. 

I know when she was very reserved or "mature" during NM2 interviews and stuff, I couldn't really get used to it, and missed her goofy self"

Yes, but I always saw this as pretense. Chalida was and always will be a child inside. It's innate. She has her moon in Aries. Aries is the baby of the zodiac. Hahaha. OT. Besides, if you followed NM2 promotional events last year, Mark has called Chalida "fake" on at least three occasions. On star chat, on during tee tai krua, and also in an OHO magazine interview. This is just to name the few moments I remember.  Chalida's feigned maturity or "prim and proper" presentation during NM2 could not be more obvious to me and then of course, Mark would know better than any of us.  Chalida is not a good girl.

itzdao

sarNie Hatchling
@mint
Thank you for your input. I agree there are pros and cons to everything. Yes Mark would know better than us of her natural self.
I somehow stumbled upon a Mark & Kim fc ig (I have not gone there ever lol) this morn cuz I saw him like one of their fanclub pics and I
must admit my heart sank a little bit more and thought how will the Maldives photo shoot turn out even though I am not expecting anything
from them (ok I slightly am as the day grows near lol!!) I also wonder what N' Mint's next lakorn will be after Cubic is finished...same as
N' Mark after he is done with the lakorn with N' Kim...

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
LOL. In a way, I think I understand. But really, at the end of the day, their likes don't mean much. Perfect example is when airhead girl had liked the Pantip discussion about GRGS. Even their followings and unfollowings don't mean much either. For example, some anti-mteam fans like to say that Mark and Mint Nutwara once dated but then broke up and Mark unfollowing the latter is somehow proof of this. Ppl also actually made a discussion topic about this on Pantip. However, to be fair, if we apply the same logic to MTEAM, that means MTEAM were also dating back in 2010-11 but then broke up because Mark had also unfollowed Chalida during that time. Lmao !!! Of course, anything related to mteam doesn't make it to the news anymore. This unfollowing and following thing also happened btw Vill and Mark and once again someone made a discussion topic about it on Pantip. 55555 Guess, what. Chalida unfollowed Mark this year - who knows why - but MTEAM is ignored again. Gossipers like to divert attention away from anything that points towards mteam together but exacerbate anything that separates them. Chalida had also deleted her HBD pic for Mark but kept the ones she wished for Yaya. What could all this mean? We can only speculate. 5555

All this like and unlike and following and unfollowing only means so much as you make it. My sister unfollowed me too but we are actually still on good terms. 555555 On my real IG account, I don't follow MTEAM either. Chalida used to follow and unfollow Ploy, Margie, Miang and etc. Mark's mom is also fickle. She followed Chalida, unfollowed Chalida, followed Kim, unfollowed Kim, followed Chalida again, and then unfollowed again. 5555555555555555 Mark's dad is more stable I think. LOL.

The other week, Pupa had uploaded a FAIL gif of Chalida.... Then recently, he had deleted it. LMAO. I feel so evil.

Ramblings. Small update though since you menioned it too. MTEAM had both "liked" this recently released pic an hour ago. Mark commented: "Aiya."

nklue1

sarNie Adult
sooooooooooooooooooooo cuteeeeeeeeeeeee
I miss Mteam so much
I just want to cry so bad now
well the good news is that MINT'S Bday is coming up next week
yay and what I love about it is her bday is a day before MINE yay
this is what I love about August hehe

itzdao

sarNie Hatchling
@mint
Woah! I had no idea all that was going on. Wonder why she unfollowed N' Mark too! Well I did see a little more pics of M&M on ig today. That eternal M&M flame sparked a little higher for me hehe* I was watching the cooking show of Mint & JMA last night cuz they were semi-snuggling each other during the cooking scene. But it was funny because when K'Doom blurted out if Puppae got jelly during their "real kiss" scene after they went inside and sat on couch, I think Mint squealed "AIYA!" too just like what Mark wrote on the pic from aeaclub you posted.

And I admit when Mark & Yaya went to Paris, "the city of LOVE", my mind did start having funny ideas of them 55!

Which leads to me agreeing that once N'Mint's acting skill improves even more, I do want her to get paired up with N' Nadech!!!
(They both have very exotic, hypnotic, eyes and I am ready to get lost in them!)

bellherr

sarNie Juvenile
Chalida, we will never know what goes in her head!! Lol she makes all of us mad at times! Hahha but that's her!! We either hate it or love it!!!! <3

itzdao

sarNie Hatchling
Really?? She's is only following Margie & Rome?? Wow! Well I guess we know which "older" veteran
actor she would like to star with! She prolly doesn't need to follow everyone else cuz maybe she has
their direct cell phone line, and either calls or text message them instead??

I'd love to see the messages between her, Mark, and JMA tho! I better be careful what
I wish for, look at Kimberly and Mark and I didn't even want to know, hear, or see that!!
And it would be especially depressing if their messages were not what we expected lol.

@mint oh I did see the fail video puppa had of her surfing before he deleted it haha! ouch
that musta hurted tho for real! Shoot I wouldn't want that fail on fullblast either. Glad he took
it down but also glad we got to see it too at the same time. I noticed she doesn't post any
excercise or sporty pictures. I'd love for her to tone up her body a little more while she is young
and healthy. Unless she's just a total girly girl...then I guess I'll never see that!

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
@mint <3 thank you for sharing na. I nearly screamed when aea uploaded that pic of M&M. Heeheh Mark Ahhh. Wonder why he screamed Aiya<----he does say that alot haahaha

@fantastic,
Mint does follow other various Daras. IG doesn't show all of your followers if its more than 100.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Uh, yeah. I said she unfollowed Mark but that does not mean she is not following other daras. It's a huge leap of logic to assume so. On iPhones, the app won't show the whole list since Chalida is following so many ppl (541 as of now). However, if you visit sites like here: http://statigr.am/viewer.php#/followings/5200199, you'd see she is not following Mark. Last year, she had also unfollowed him but then re-followed.

@spanky

I had more than a few reasons to recharge my batteries. So many reasons just told me I need to go away. 5555 Quite frankly, I still have many life dreams and ambitions to pursue and I can't always wait for these unworthy rascals. LMAOO. And yes, never a dull moment. This is also want Jimieyoushie meant when she said MTEAM should give us a "live (reality) show." Though they are smiling, they are in fact constantly fighting. "Micro-expressions." When my sister unfollowed me, we also had a fight. 555555. But that doesn't mean we stopped caring for each other. &#($Q(@**$Q#($*/// CHEESY.

@Smilez

"Aiya" is actually a very common expression. LOL. It's so vague and flexible. Btw. I'll send you a HBD message for Chalida asap na... If I remember. LOL.

@bellherr

A true Chalida fan. :)

@izdao

I used to be very cautious and basically "conservative" I guess when sharing information about MTEAM. In other words, I held back. Even now, there are still so many things I could say that I have not even touched upon yet. Like Jimieyoushie said, we have been so kind to MTEAM. However, after the number of revealing events that transpired last year, if anyone dares open some doors, I might just say everything.  In short, although you may not like what was revealed from Markim's conversation, I on the contrary, wish more was revealed. LMAO. The culprit who had released those chats may just be someone some ppl never would have imagined.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Funny, I didn't check on Mark before so now I just found out he had also unfollowed Chalida. LMAO. 5555555555 These kids need to stop fighting. Mark is still following the other 4HJ girls.