[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Owwww Just how much i want Boy and Mint to pair up. Boy has this natural handsome look that no other Thai Pra'ek has. EEEKKK Boylida is my current dream couple. I am so in love with BoyLida more then Chario or Nalida hehehe.

Yaam

sarNie Adult
He's one of the praeks that I been wanting to pair up with Chalida too. I've always thought they could have good chemistry together onscreen since they both already do offscreen.

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Yaam said:
He's one of the praeks that I been wanting to pair up with Chalida too. I've always thought they could have good chemistry together onscreen since they both already do offscreen.
I totally agree...........

hippo

sarNie Adult
Chalida's movie update jaaa!!!!

I'm very very happy!!!!!! :woot2:  :woot:  :dance1:
you all may not be as happy as i am, but i am super happy, actually spazzing right now! lol

she's not in this news clip, but P'oui has said that she will be the nang eak for the 'letter 2' now 'timeline, the letter of memories'

P'aom Piyada will be the mother and the pra eak will be.........................you'll see it in the clip...eheheheh

fingers crossed that nothing changes!
real confirmation for me is when they start filming, espeically with our girl. =))))))
they will start filming at the end of this month jaaaaaaa

credit: CityloveUchannel
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8iSfmuQz_g

HanbokKPOP

sarNie Hatchling
James J totally blown away all the other actors!!!!!! He is going to be a hot rising actor!

*I hope the chemistry will carry on!

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Heheh I squealed when I saw the announcement :) eeeekssss !!!! ESP when p'oui uploaded the timeline pic and asked "are you ready!!!?" Gahhhh so much excitement I swear !

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Hanbok said:
Hehe. I was hoping it'd be Mark, but it's alright because Jirayu kind of resemble Mark! Plus he's young!
It's okay...I'm happy to see her pair up with James:) The FC sure did know what was going on by posting pics of the two as well as p'oui uploading a pic of him and JJ. Gahhh I am excited :) I kinda wished Anne played the mother role, it would've made a lot more sense.... Lol at least this is kinda confirmed :) I'm still waiting on nm3 too. Well we all are lol !!!