[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

Yaam

sarNie Adult
I think James Jirayu is cute! He's adorable with a baby face but his character in SJ still doesn't spark for me, lol. But I am so looking forward to the Letter 2! Aom Piyada as the mom too. Mint will get to work with her. :) Yay!

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Yaam...thanks for sharing with us @ SJ tread...Hope it true...my pray have been answer :)

Just see da clip...why do i even state tat "hope it true" let me correct myself...hell yea it true! James Jirayu and Mint chalda will totally look good! I'm in love already!

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
O M G!!! Shut Up! James J & Chalida!!!!! *SCREAMS*

I wouldn't be surprise why he's the pra'ek for the movie. He's for sure LOVED by everybody!!! 

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Omfg James J. They would look so good together omg I am like screaming inside but I want to scream out but I can't b/c I'm at the hospital. OWWWW another Dream couple of Mine. Even if its not mark, but at least she'll have a chance with James J maybe they will be a great pair.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
hippo said:
Chalida's movie update jaaa!!!!

I'm very very happy!!!!!! :woot2:  :woot:  :dance1:
you all may not be as happy as i am, but i am super happy, actually spazzing right now! lol

she's not in this news clip, but P'oui has said that she will be the nang eak for the 'letter 2' now 'timeline, the letter of memories'

P'aom Piyada will be the mother and the pra eak will be.........................you'll see it in the clip...eheheheh

fingers crossed that nothing changes!
real confirmation for me is when they start filming, espeically with our girl. =))))))
they will start filming at the end of this month jaaaaaaa

credit: CityloveUchannel
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8iSfmuQz_g

hE'S SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO hot AND IS TAKING tHAILAND by Storm that p'Oiu has to reserve his spot for the movie!!!Lol  He has everything p'Oui is looking for. lmao It's obvious he's trying to steal Jirayu away before anyone else takes him!!!! He also sounds really confident and happy when he announced Jirayu for the new entiled film "Destroy the Letter of Memories". lol :p

Much success to Jirayu. I feel like such a happy camper being his fan. Loool!! 555+++  Ah, more work for me to follow Jirayu!! :pervie:  :pervie:  Never saw part 1 and i don't intend too but it's so intersting to see how Jirayu will ravel his first movie character!! :p

Chalida wasn't mentioned in the clip, but I do hope its her.  p'Oui should have finalized nang'ek because if he can finalize Aom Piyada as mother, why not finalize nang'ek too. weird.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
there a VDO/ translation from Mintwix about Mint confirmation @ her blog

SonYukView4ever

was that an older one??? lol maybe it is chalida...I didn't say it WASN'T her. lol but since p'Oui came out to confirm such news, why not confirm all the main casts together. Just wondering fyi.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
i didn't say that you say it wasn't her...lol I was just giving info on where the news is from since the VDO isn;t talking about n'k....not being defensive...just giving info....i could care less if mint in it or not....just providing information on where I've seen it......we're all here to help each other and provide info...I couldn't answer you why he didn't do it? maybe you can ask on his IG...

http://sunkissedara.com/2013/03/07/oui-aims-for-mint-to-play-the-letter-2/

SonYukView4ever

you careless, but looks like many fans around here want chalida in..lol.

Simply said, it would have helped to get a real solid and updated confirmation though just because so many things has happened in the past to Chalida or Mteam..blah blah blah.....But if filming does resume at the end of this month like stated in the news, we shall see Jirayu, Aom Piyada and Chalida..

spanky

sarNie OldFart
i could careless... I stated "I"...what does other fans has to do with me? Why do I have to look at many fans who want this? I look at things that interest me and this is considered mildly interested because I'm a fan of mint....Just cuz I'm her fan I'll always try it, but I won't watch everything she's in if I don't enjoy it, because that is no fun...

A real/better confirmations would be nice but as a Mint fan the confirmation is not really there unless they start filming....there always so many rumors...so I always keep an open ear and "well see..."

If they have it then great...good for them....as a Fan of Mint i'll try it....but this is one of the project i'm just "eh" about....But that is a "reflection" of me, I've never group other "fans" into my likes/dislike....cuz they have nothing to do with me beside us sharing a love for mint & Mteam and wanting best for her

SonYukView4ever

geez, u make a big fuss out of something small. I am not going to argue or waste time here but I like a real solid answer from producer or the actor themselves.

you can ignore the part "u careless but others want chalida in" because I was only stating what you wrote, like you said you care less about chalida in the movie or not, but then the majority people want chalida in. big deal. I don't see a real fuss over it.

do you have something against me? I encounter some awkwardness with you before.  I wouldn't be commenting in here if not for Jirayu being in the news and movie.  I personally don't like to get into pathetic fan fight over something so ridiculous. 

spanky

sarNie OldFart
i didn't make a fuss of anything, I was just explaining my reasons...

I reply to you asking about n'k since it wasn't mention

I wrote that there's a Vdo/news about it at mintwix blog - that all i wrote giving info ( I don't see how this is me being "offensive" and mean??

You wrote

was that an older one??? lol maybe it is chalida...I didn't say it WASN'T her. lol but since p'Oui came out to confirm such news, why not confirm all the main casts together. Just wondering fyi.

I didn't say it WASN'T her.....CAP ??? Why is that part cap? is it because you thought i was offended??? I wasn't sure you thought I might be offended so in my reply I wrote "NOT BEING DEFENSIVE" Since this is a Mint thread...I talked about my feeling about mint (below comment) Since I thought maybe you thought I was offended...I explain my "feeling"

I replied 

i didn't say that you say it wasn't her...lol I was just giving info on where the news is from since the VDO isn;t talking about n'k....not being defensive...just giving info....i could care less if mint in it or not....just providing information on where I've seen it......we're all here to help each other and provide info...I couldn't answer you why he didn't do it? maybe you can ask on his IG...

http://sunkissedara....y-the-letter-2/   

Again I don't see me being Offended and mean spirit in my reply or targeting you

All I said is that I didn't mention anything about you Saying it wasn't her....and that I was just giving out info...I'm also just stated that I didn't really care for it...it's my feeling...just like you state that your Happy for J.J. (your feeling) .....and that I dunno why the guy didn't give better news

you said

you careless, but looks like many fans around here want chalida in..lol.

Simply said, it would have helped to get a real solid and updated confirmation though just because so many things has happened in the past to Chalida or Mteam..blah blah blah.....But if filming does resume at the end of this month like stated in the news, we shall see Jirayu, Aom Piyada and Chalida

You brought up other "fans" ....i'm stating other fans (whether it's chalida or others) has nothing to do with my likes and dislike and i'm explaining how your statement of " But look like many fans around here want chalida in it lol " you add lol like a joke but your offended by me and my explanation. What I did was explain my position in the situation...I have nothing against you...but clearly your offended by my reply/explanation about how I feel..I know you won't be commenting here if not for J.J....which doesn't offend me either because many Mint fans like the pairing.....Sorry if you feel that way but I don't have any feeling towards you...All I did was Reply to you trying to give info. and stating my position/feeling on it...simple answer you can Just ignore me...Cuz when you reply to me it seems like your asking me a question and I reply giving my information if I have it and my position in the "subject"....

There's no reason for me to "dislike" you...I don't really know you....All I know is that we don't have same opinion...big deal...many people  have different opinions...which I find a good thing....that is life...you say fighting but all it is is diff. thinking and me explaining my position and you stating yours...that life...

as I state before "Those in glass houses, shouldn't throw stones" ...i'm only human and I live in that glass houses and try my best not to throw stones...

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Excuse me Yaam, I'm not here to "fight" w/anyone...sorry to all if it seems like that...i'm just explaining myself/feeling....I Do Apologize to all if this has cause distress to anyone, thus not my intentions..

Part of DaisyDuke post (below) .....She ask if I have anything against her...So I replied to her and explain myself because I want her to know I have nothing against her and I was showing my Post about what I said and trying to point out that I have no Malice towards her in my reply. All I did was reply to her and trying to give information and stating my opinion/feeling like everyone else....

As you can see below "if you read it" ....she state she doesn't want to fight....and  all I did was reply to her to let her know neither do I and give my reason along with explaining my post...I been posting here since it was SarnWorld and I don't go around "fighting"...All I did was give an explanations to the question posted and state my feeling about Mint and the movie like everyone else...

"do you have something against me? I encounter some awkwardness with you before.  I wouldn't be commenting in here if not for Jirayu being in the news and movie.  I personally don't like to get into pathetic fan fight over something so ridiculous.  "

hippo

sarNie Adult
ummmm....ok.... :scratchhead2:

back to the movie then....

people asked on p'oui's ig pic (the one about timeline and asking if we are ready) about the nang eak...and if its chalida.

he said they are still doing the final casting and hope that she will turn up. still not 100% sure yet on the nang eak.

from reading and watching his past interviews, i believe he wants Chalida, so i guess its just up to her... :shrug:
fingers crossed that she takes this role...she is a fan of 'the letter' so i hope she does take this role. 
i want to see her in the movie and with James Ji. its a romance too....please Chalida! please!

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
Haven't been on this thread in a while, but aww....man....I thought Chalida was confirmed. I hope she is really confirmed for this. I'm waiting Jirayu and Chalida to pair up. Hope it gets confirmed soon. Jirayu and Chalida look good together. :)

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Mint "confirmation" is usually up in the air from past rumors we seen...I usually wait til they have ceremony/ filming...wait n see...we already had her link to 2-3 Lakorn then "false" -.-

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Yaam said:
Umm, please take this argument somewhere else!

As members of AF, besides commenting (with useless or useful / entertaining or boring/ etc. responses) we have a certain number of options to be lazy and semi-lazy:

a. Read the post. End.
b. Skim the post. End.
c. Skip/Ignore the post. End.
d. Report the post. Woohoo.

"When in doubt, choose C." <----- The advice taught to American kids since elementary school. 

But of course, you can be like the Yadech fans who made reports and ETC. in this NM2 thread last year or better yet be like my #1 stalker who was chasing various mods to abuse their powers and particularly selecting the ones who are "sisters" of Spicy Forum. 

That is:

e) Go and personally tattle-tell. 

In my almost six years here at sarnworld/af, I have utilized the d function only once (last year in autumn) and how coincidental that all the chaos followed afterwards. (Like, some ppl just seemed to follow me but blow such actions to greater, epic proportions). I guess we can expect more pandemoniac reactions if and when M&M returns for the third time.

~~~~~~~

One of the reasons why we have SATs and etc. is to test the reading comprehension of young (and old) folks.  To be honest, I didn't see spanky's post as argumentative. It only seemed like so later on because some people insist on interpreting it that way and the person being misunderstood just wanted to clarify the misunderstanding yet again. Even initially, she was just clarifying some misunderstandings. That's all. If some of you see this as brutal arguments or an argument at all, this is more reason why I am inclined to think AF is a child's playground where the adults have to be cautious and pretend like we are walking on eggshells. Something so trivial can be easily exacerbated when kids insist on being dramatic.

"I'm responsible for what I say, not for what you understand."

Oh ~ mintwix butting in again when I could just chill and ignore. ;d

By the way, in regards to why P'Oui did not mention Chalida this time, I can only assume it is because he has mentioned her countless times before in past interviews and where in the same interviews -  he never mentioned the pra aek. No one questioned P'Oui then. This time, it could also be because the interview was edited. That's a possibility.  But there has been numerous articles where P'Oui consistently mentioned he wants Chalida as the nang aek and he is determined it will be her. P'Oui was only doubtful about Anne and the pra aek. Then again, now it seems to be reversed based on what Hippo shared. Plans change. That's life. But there is also no need to assume something has changed especially when there are no announcement of such.  

~~~~~~~ 

Nothing important (to me) but in Chalida's interview some days ago, she mentioned that she is happy to receive the "tomboy role" in Sam Bai Mai Thao.

http://www.khaosod.co.th/view_newsonline.php?newsid=TVRNMk9EYzRNRGMzTlE9PQ==