[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult

LOL. Look at Chada's hand. She's like: he's mine. MUAHAHAHA.

I must say.... although this must be the first time we get to see M&M's "back hug" ... when I "first" saw these pictures yesterday.... I had an uncanny feeling this must not be the "real first" .. ... Oh, but am I counting the rehearsals? ;D

AHHHHHHHH(*##&#(*U$Q)@@*&^!) Toooooooooo sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.
realistic always comes from rehearsals hehe^^

And this time, Chalida is being sneaky hahaha we know he's your man, Chalida, girl hahah

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Our girl ain't be sneaky at all. She made sure we saw her hand on his arm 555
I was super hyped at work from a dose of M&M lol The pics most def made me sugar high lmao

I am also excited for SS and Wic3 !! Mak got to sing to her twice *blushes ! I always come across Calories Blah Blah and P'Da's song but never really cared to listen to it, now I have a reason to listen to it. Heheheheh considering to make a mv with the song <3

99 took khon ;) LOVE M&M

kimsaj

sarNie Juvenile
"You have reached your quota of positive votes for the day" :lmao: LOL!

You guys have been sooo generous in posting all of these :heart: wonderful & sizzling photos and updates.. and because of that, :flowers: THANK YOU SO MUCH!
(I don't know how many times I already posted that line, but I don't know what else to say. I know words are not enough to express my deepest gratitude to you guys since you are my only source of M&M updates.. ^_____^) :thumbsup:

fun

Expired Sarnie
mteam are murderers!!! omg lol 4 pages of worthy pictures of mteam is killing me with their sweetness and love!!!

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
That's a couple photo! NO JOKE! LOL
Gosh. Why is Mteam so darn freakin' adorable and HOT together! AHHHH! :D