[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

JIMIEYOUSHI

sarNie Juvenile
Hippo, this is something that MMk has been discussing with me lately. LOL. It is like the law of being in love. No matter the circumstances and no matter how many people are around them - there will be a sort of unbreakable connection between the lovers -- like they're in a world of their own and no one else can enter it. In fact, isn't this theme often used in dramas and literature when it comes to love stories? 555 It's also related to M&M's theme song "intertwining hearts." Which reminds me, I still haven't translated that short fan account from Chalida's birthday. It's adorable. The FCs were actually surprised that Mark accompanied Mint when they blew the cake. For some reason, they didn't expect him. (Btw. Chalida was given three cakes that day - by the set of NM2, Chalida fans, and then M&M fans). Like we saw, he never left her side. They even complained that the two seemed to be so absorbed into each other as if no one else was there. M&M didn't pay enough attention to their fans. 5555 We also saw the group pic of mteam with their M&M FCs, right. The M&M fans were touched because they didn't think they would get the opportunity to get a group picture with both M&M. I think they're used to seeing either Parin or Chada separately.... I also still wonder why we rarely ever get video clips. Short ones once in a blue moon, but we never get lengthy fancams.
how about I use this to supplement you, MINT ? 5555
  • @mmgjp314 'there is only 2 of them in this world'.... B)

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
As expected, less is more hahaha

@jimieyoushi

Yes, they are in their world haha I don't expect anything more than that hehe^^

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
wow...looks like a real sweet couple...damn...i want a romantic lakorn to add to this chemistry since what we get is so limited..

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
ikr! there chemistry will explode my heart in a romance or revenge lakorn hehehe because it will be so strong.... want to see this side of mteam in lakorn

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
I wanted to say this badly Lol Mark's hand couldn't be any lower. Lmfao!! My perverted MIND! hahahahaha!!! I will tune in for them. lol How can anyone resist the charm they excude?!?!! Lmao :pervie: :pervie:

mintwix

MMの弁護士。

LOL. Look at Chada's hand. She's like: he's mine. MUAHAHAHA.

yes,MINT, I know you, but not everything 55555. We have not met, so I do not know your face and body. mteam know each other more than us. I was too direct? :yuck: they are just toooooooooooooo obvious. I need to thank mark, his flushed cheeks, 5555, you also know me, my guess it seems that once again been confirmed....... :beer:
I must say.... although this must be the first time we get to see M&M's "back hug" ... when I "first" saw these pictures yesterday.... I had an uncanny feeling this must not be the "real first" .. ... Oh, but am I counting the rehearsals? ;D

AHHHHHHHH(*##&#(*U$Q)@@*&^!) Toooooooooo sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
No joke. I'm major excited to see this. SUPER EXCITED.
Thanks for sharing the pictures ladies. :D